Escondido faire

Bloody_Mary_Bonney

you realize everyone else is probibly like huh?

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol oh i dont think it will go unnoticed

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

The Wilds.....haven't got a clue what they are representing.........dunno.gif

I always figured they were some kind of babrbarian group, but on their site it says the following.

Enter the realm of THE WILD at your own risk. We are the howling you hear in the middle of the night. The scratching at your door. The presence you feel in the dark. Though we can be ellusive we spare no pitty among the weak. For all we know is bounty. Our prey is not the creatures of the forest. The faint shreaks you hear at night may be just a dream but remember this; don't let your curiousity get the best of you. We are relentless and spare no remorse for those who stand in our way. Thats is what makes us

THE WILD!

oh so..... there a bunch of punks that want to be tuff and respected but didnt fit in anywhere else

But why is the rum gone?

you dun wana i see them all the time i dont really much care for them and am vocal about it, they are not my cup of tea at all.

But why is the rum gone?

Eh they just act big and bad

But why is the rum gone?

They're kinda like watching a Mad Max movie in black & white......

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

alright i'm going to schedual a meet up

But why is the rum gone?

I'm was askin about the cove and now I hope the "wilds" don't over run those in faire characture. I have not found

what and where I'm from in period so I won't be in "character". I hope to find some of yas there though. And yes Rummy my wife will be with me though she refuses to be a wench. She's more into The fantasy Women warrior/ female Conan - yikes. :) see ya all there on the 22nd-23rd.

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Aye all will find me along that ceement walkway; just look for the booth sellin' the fine fresh water pearl necklaces and such, I'll be sort of on the side o' the same booth.

I'm the gal with the big smile, blond hair, (not sure what I'm wearin' yet), but ye really can't be missin' my fine feathered hat pins and such.

Why must I miss everything? Have fun guys!

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

That will be fun! How about at the Ale Garden?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

As long as they don't cause mischief wit me, I'll ave no problems.

Aye Petee, they be a scrawny, scurvy lot....we can take 'em out ifn' they get too rowdy lad......

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

That will be fun! How about at the Ale Garden?

She not be old enough yet to drink.

yeah sure rub it in

But why is the rum gone?