Escondido faire

Bloody_Mary_Bonney

Christine, I were hopin' ta see ya, but I surely understand yer reasons fer not makin' it.  Hopefully I'll see ye at the April Faire.  As fer this Honest Privateer, I hads me a blast the last two weekends.  Gramercy ta' me mate Diego fer lettin' me hang about an' watch the Gate Master work his Meet n' Greet magic.  Twer a pleasure ta' behold.  An special thanks fer sharin' yer special chocolate grog.  Damn, nuttin' like bein' shyte-faced  in the afternoon!  (Diego me lad, could ye PM me the recipe fer that grog?).  An' of course, each day at the faire would not be complete without a hug from Rummy.  She has a way o' brightenin' up yer day mates.  Those who haven't had ta' pleasure o' meetin' these two are surely missin' out.  Two finer pyrates ye never shall meet. 

Twer nice as well ta see RumbaRue and ta see her fineries fer sale....Mr. Black Spot himself, Petee wit' his mates Leatherneck an (blast, I've fergottin' the lad's name, but he also gave me a sip from his flask o' some fine rum mixture he created).....the luvly Scarlett.....Oderlesseye (who may be pressed into service wit' the crew o' the Stranglehold)....an Sebastian Miguel de la Mar n' his beautiful wife (sorry lad, I fergot her name....rum haze ifn' ye catch me drift).

I still be somewhat new ta' all this an I am constantly amazed at how nice an' friendly like everyone is.  I hopes ta' see more of ye at another faire soon.  Ray, I be gettin' a little sea salt in me eye....pour everyone a drink on me lad......cheers  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

harrr, :lol::lol::lol: with al thm fin wrds, i lik 2 say em 2 but as ya can se i cn't spel, an i dn't kno how 2 say em as ya do...sooo...bck at ya's mate, an 2 thos ya tlk of...ye be a fin gntlman as wel as ya's lovly wench...tel we met agn, wel met, hazzzrrr... :lol:

:lol:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, thank you to all who took pictures. I have yet to download mine.

I've been really busy, but it's beginning to slow down, so hopefully I'll see what I took soon.

Sabastian, I must say you took some fun pictures of me.

Aye, me an' me partner Dawn, were the only vendors to dress up for the Sunday, Halloween event at Escondido.

Dawn was a Pittsburg Pirate, complete with baseball mitt with her belaying pin shoved in it.

I was the Pirate before Christmas. Self explanitory.

We had a great time making noise to attract attention to our booth. Hence that funny strange picture of us doing just that!

I loved my inflatable parrot, the sword and the Top Hat were great attention getter. paperbag3.gif

Thank you all!

Even though Sunday was a bomb when it came to buying from the vendors, I still had the best two weekends I've ever had at a faire!

Ok got my second weekend of pictures up they start on this link.

http://www.cyberkeep.com/jml/gallery/index...18&spgmFilters=

Great pics everyone. Now Killian, lad, will ye be e-mailing me the pics ye forgots ta post? Them's be the ones I been waiting to see, ya knows! ;)

I only have one, didn't get a shot of the other ones, though I know Barbados Sam got it, once I get it from him I will send them to you.

Aye Rummy, I'll get the photos in question ta me mate Killian tonight.

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

What Pictures? I was gone maybe twelve minutes............ ok what happened???? What did I miss? I hates bein the last ta knows abouts a big ta doo! Damnit all!

Mate, ye were but a few feet away.....distracted ye were....probably from yer special grog.....I knows I was :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Gramercy Killian and Barbados Sam. Can't wait to see them! WooHoo! Diego - you went looking for the Monsignor's Staff and the picture party got a little risque! (Not to worry - it wasn't me~ :lol: )

well who was it can I see the pictures?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

well who was it can I see the pictures?

Thar not be fit fer postin' here mate.......

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg