Escondido faire

Bloody_Mary_Bonney

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petee, tis a shame that ye were not at Northern last weekend...I still be feelin me hangover. Something about everclear and grog that always be hittin me harder on tuesdays than mondays. ( shrug ) Ye'll have to get hungover for me on saturday as I willna be there til sunday. Happy drinkin te ye B):unsure:B):huh:B)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

god i hate being underage!

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

donna be sad love, hangovers will still be around when ye be of age te be drinkin. B):unsure:B)B) And jest remember te be the age ye feel, not the age yer drivers licsence be sayin.

Scarlet McBayne

Petee, tis a shame that ye were not at Northern last weekend...I still be feelin me hangover. Something about everclear and grog that always be hittin me harder on tuesdays than mondays. ( shrug ) Ye'll have to get hungover for me on saturday as I willna be there til sunday. Happy drinkin te ye  B)   B)   B)   :huh:   :huh:

Everclear and grog???? B) are ye tryin' ta kill yerslf lass?....yer lucky ta be alive.....make sure ye gets plenty o' yer beauty sleep and eat well if yer gonna be abusin' yerself like that, we don't wanna be seein' them nice blue eyes turnin' all sorts o' red :huh: :) ....take it from one who knows.....(yeah, Durty Mick likes to lecture once in a while tho' he be as big a sinner o' the rest :unsure: ) now where I be puttin' me drink? B)

Mick, believe me when I be sayin that I be done with the evils of everclear and grog. Now mind ye I did not drink then together, but none the less, I be done with that.

Now who's buyin the next round o rum. LOL :unsure:B)B)B):huh:B)

Scarlet McBayne

At least it be comfortable to wear yer garb and not like us Star Wars geeks wearin' 4 layers fer Jedi or ABS plastic fer 'troopers in the middle of July during Comic-Con. :unsure:

I'm hopin' t'wear me coat but me cabin boys may not let me "play". B)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Mick, believe me when I be sayin that I be done with the evils of everclear and grog. Now mind ye I did not drink then together, but none the less, I be done with that.

Now who's buyin the next round o rum. LOL :unsure:B)B)B):huh:B)

OMG - I am still feeling the evils of grog meself, sister dear! Remind me to never do that again! I saw the pictures, so I know I was there, but my memory has failed me. Huzzah to Faires and friends!

Now who's buyin the next round o rum. LOL :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :huh:   B)   B)

OMG - I am still feeling the evils of grog meself, sister dear! Remind me to never do that again! I saw the pictures, so I know I was there, but my memory has failed me. Huzzah to Faires and friends!

now I be thinkin' meybe ye both jes ain't had 'nough practice....I be practicin' drink fer more years n' I kin remember (like I even remember what I be doin' yesterday....oh, nevermind :lol: )...n' I still be workin' at gettin' it right. Drinkin, be a skill takes trainin'.....ye wants the "perfect" buzz...nots too much er not too little either, course,...so's ye be pacin' yerself n' go all night....('bout when I said that "goin' all night thing".....don't be payin' much attention to the lasses laughin' in the back o' the room :lol::lol::lol: ....ther' be too drunk to remember how long it lasted :P:lol: ....it were certainly longer 'n the count o' ten they be sayin': :lol: ) so anywhere's....whar was I?...oh, nevermind....let's drink B)B)

I hope I'm ok by then. I've come down with the flu. Sick as all hell, going from cold to hot, sweating...I'm going to be in bed for the day.

yikes!

I had it last week. Sucks. Lots of Nyquil and Dayquil. Take an expectorant to loosen things up and you'll get over it quicker. Staying in bed and drinking lots of water is a great idea too. Hope you're feeling better by this weekend. Take care Rumba.....

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

ok ok two more nights and only three days till the so cal faire seasons closing weekends: I'd like a list of those going to be there start here for one 24 hour period just say yeh! or Nay! and what musical instrument you should liken ta have fer the saturday night jam session at the steps of the rangers offices....

I'm a yeh! and I'm bringin the rum to help us all sing better!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

it's the middle of the week and that means one step closer to FRIDAY! oh joy of joys! I can not wait until i can see all me faire family.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Weather report says sunny this weekend. Yay!  :lol:

apt Grey lass are we going to be able to get together have some fun this weekend?

I should liken to change yer signature (jes a little)

you have:

There's no such thing as faries.

I'm actually a gynocologist, but this is my lunch hour.

leave the I'm actually a gynochologist but change the rest to: so shut up and put yer feet in my stirrups......

jes a thought ye knows!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

ok ok two more nights and only three days till the so cal faire seasons closing weekends: I'd like a list of those going to be there start here for one 24 hour period just say yeh! or Nay! and what musical instrument you should liken ta have fer the saturday night jam session at the steps of the rangers offices....

I'm a yeh! and I'm bringin the rum to help us all sing better!

Barbados Sam and me lass, Experience Gibbs will be there both weekends along wit' me mates o' the HMS Stranglehold. HUZZAH!!!! :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."