Costume Pictures

Christine

My brother and meself on Halloween.

DSC02807.jpg

I sewed that skirt in three days...after screwing up the first time...but that was the second skirt that I made. I also sewed the corset thingy...it didn't feel like one...not that I know what a corset feels like... ^^; *coughs* Er, yea. Um, I wore that all day...to bowling (yes, I did bowl in it), to the dentist (I got to go to the dentist on Halloween...yippie...everyone was asking if I wore that kind of stuff everyday, My response? "This is just for Halloween, but if I could wear it everyday..."), and to the store to get my pumpkin. I love Halloween! :P

Very well done for both of ye, sez I !!!! I'd be proud to stand along side of ye anywhere. Always glad to see young'uns started on the right course. Carry on....

>>>> Cascabel

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if these will load...

But here are a few of m'own self all nice and comfy below decks.

Two with rigs and 1, well,... a little more *half-masted*

Oh well, Pirate. :lol:

samcandl2.jpg

samcandl11.jpg

amazpadrsword2.jpg

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

aye lads now there's a wench!!! m'hats off t' ye lass :lol: may i offer ye a jar to whet yer whistle :lol::lol::lol:

Wench??

Wench???? ;)

I'll treat you kindly lad as you know me but a little....

I am no wench excpet in those rare times and with those rare lads that I choose to be.

I am simply a Pirate. Not as trecherous as some, however I am more deadly then most.

I am no lass to be labled a Wench.

I am Celt and Pirate to m'ver bones and Soul.

And I'll be after having that tankard now if'nyou please...

a Mai Tai?? :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Wait Iron Bess, show them a picture of Dogzilla! :lol:

Ahhh... I wish I could!

I'ts on my desktop and I have no address for it. :lol:

She is cute though... getting HUGE isn't she Rumba?? :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Did someone say "Mai Tai"?

Here's to us, Bess! B)

Aye, well said lad!

Those who know me know I am a Tiki Pirate at Heart!

Here's to rum with little paper umbrellas! B)

(Extra crushed ice if you please....) :)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Whate'er makes yer insides warm 'n' fuzzy, luv! Here's t' Trader Vic! B)

Here be to a loose bodice and a tropical breeze...

(and I'm still on the hunt for the perfect Mai Tai when I've not the time to head over to Vic's.... the Tiki Ti's not bad though)

So much for talking costumes huh?? B)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

roughrider.jpg

"Rough Rider"

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

iron bess.... i meant no harm by the word wench i was using it in the traditonal meaning -"a woman quite capable of supporting and taking care of herself"

:unsure: it's too bad that the word has been given a demeaning context these days :unsure:

i will admitt i find you to be a lovely woman and if that is demeaning i appologize :)

and from everything i have heard of you i respect your abilities with a blade <_<

Pirates of Polynesia.....uhm...heard of a new crew with that name.... and they certainly loves their Mai Tai's..... uhm...who could that be?

As fer that mate Callenish... he's a fyne pyrate mate and always a gent....I can swears on that one.... with a Mai Tai in me hand would be better.....he he...... :unsure:

Pyracy in all it's Glory,

Yers,

D.L.

aka DurtyLaFey

member of a few crewes....but that be a personal question.

Wicked costume, Capt.Rummy! Definitely looks like Alice Cooper.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Naught quite costume....but part o' me crew non-the-less......Pepper, me new ships rat..

Newshipsrat.jpg

oh look kitties, there's cat food for ye! (two o' me cats be sittin' here and did a double take o' yer rat) Ah, quit tryin' ta smell the computer screen, Shadow. Ye makin' a mess all over the screen!

iron bess.... i meant no harm by the word wench i was using it in the traditonal meaning -"a woman quite capable of supporting and taking care of herself"

Phiffle!

Silly lad, no offence taken! :o

As I said, here's to a loose bodice and a tropical breeze!

Bring on the Mai Tai's mates! :o

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif