Costume Pictures

Christine

My mother's comment was:

"For someone who bitches about her butt being too big you sure did pick an unflattering costume" B)B)

If I pull it off I'll be sure to post pictures.

B)

Well, I hope you can pull it off. And if you do, post pics.

Also, keep a tally of how many people you bowl over every time you turn around. ;)

I've got to admit, I'm really curious as to how you are going to do the spider parts?????????

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course Stranglehold knows all about that latex stuff!  :lol:

Hey!!! Oh wait, your right... :lol:

That's why I'm a Star Fleet Officer for ST and an Imperial Officer in the 501st Stormtrooper Legion. I like to have my face out in the open; no latex or helmets for me. :D

Unfortunately when I do events the kids never believe me when I tell them that (as an Imperial Officer) I'm in charge of the Stormtroopers. :lol:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

uh, considering the fact that i am going to be wearing a WHITE dress, should i just try to find a blue bodysuit? and just paint my face? i already have black gloves (couldnt find white), so thats not a problem. yea, ill just do that. anyone know where i can find a full blue bodysuit? :lol: and white thigh-highs?

He's quite the swab, KP. Anxious to meet him sometime now that he's found the dark side.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

He's quite the swab, KP. Anxious to meet him sometime now that he's found the dark side.

-- Hurricane

Hurricane, let me know when your group is coming up some time & I'll put out the word to him. I am sure he would love to to see that I am not the only person who is a pirate at heart.

pirateflag1.gif

KP

• 3 months later...

My brother and meself on Halloween.

DSC02807.jpg

I sewed that skirt in three days...after screwing up the first time...but that was the second skirt that I made. I also sewed the corset thingy...it didn't feel like one...not that I know what a corset feels like... ^^; *coughs* Er, yea. Um, I wore that all day...to bowling (yes, I did bowl in it), to the dentist (I got to go to the dentist on Halloween...yippie...everyone was asking if I wore that kind of stuff everyday, My response? "This is just for Halloween, but if I could wear it everyday..."), and to the store to get my pumpkin. I love Halloween! :lol:

M. Shamrock, Captain of the Celtic Cross

Some of the Unluckiest are the Luckiest...

Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

banj2.jpg