Pyrates of the West Coast

Apologies ta all fer me absence - 'twas some pressin' business ta be handled upon shore...

*whispers to Diego*

"Sir, this be BAD luck havin' these female types on board...I don't think we should be..."

*catches sight of the cook*

"AHEM...as I were sayin. sir - a FINE idear ye had, ta be recruitin' so Democratic and such-like..."

:: approaches Diego and Phil ::

*hushed voice* Mate, you don't really believe those tales of woe about having the fairer sex aboard? Next, you'll be telling me we've got bloody mindreaders aboard!

:: looks around and smiles ::

Coffee, my friend? Our new cook makes an excellent cup!

Now Hear This! There are those in our crew with certain mental capacities which go often unexplained. They were sought after and that is a strength at sea I wish to not go without in fact the more the better! Did you not know ghosts all have a certain power Jack?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:: approaches Diego and Phil ::

*hushed voice* Mate, you don't really believe those tales of woe about having the fairer sex aboard? Next, you'll be telling me we've got bloody mindreaders aboard!

:: looks around and smiles ::

Coffee, my friend? Our new cook makes an excellent cup!

"I knew ye were gonna' say thet!

Well, thet there fair lass ye were jes' speechin' with...she has th' look o' a deep one, she does...

And Sir! WHAT do ye mean, "no incest"? We be brothers and sisters, true...but I would NEVER think o'..."

*catches sight of cook again*

"...um...err....what was I sayin'?"

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Capitan  Capnwilliam

Ships Master Diego Santana de la Vega

First officer PyratePhil

Quartermaster  Dorian Lasseter

Bosun Badger

Master gunner Pirate Petee

Master-at-arms Sir William Red Wake

Warrior

Ship surgeon Tempest

Spiritual advisor and palm reader Kendra

Cook / entertainment  Christine

Moral Officer Rummy

Navigator and Cartographer

Lookout(s)

1 Swan  

2 Mad_Jack

Gunners crew

1 Mad_Jack

2 Daggaz

3 Siren

Ships carpenter

Ships blacksmith

Able seamen

1 Daggaz

2 Siren

Welcome Aboard Siren you will do this ship proud!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Master Diego! Apparently my mouth has outstripped my ability to reason... again. I certainly hope that I've not drawn the offence of any of our good crew. If I have, I apologize.

Now, If ye'll excuse me, I'll be over here with the guns, desperately trying to extract my boot from me mouth.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Aye,Aye, Master Diego...

I know we be abit under handed (?) a' th' present.... I jest need ta make sure we's all understandin' wot preperations we need ta be adressin', an' in wot order... Be no sense ta load th' hold ta th' gils just ta 'ave ta unload e'erythin' a day later...

I sees we 'ave new folks aboard.....

:: goes to each new face ::

Welcome aboard th' Watch Dog, I's th' Quartermaster, Dorian Lasseter... find yer berth n' set ta learn th' ship.... plenty o' work a'fore we weigh.....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

*Armand alerts Tempest that her charge is awake. Runnig to the lower deck, she finds an agitated disoriented sailer sitting up and grumbling*

"Who stole me effects!? Where be me blades? Me hat? Who goes there? I sees yee creep'n in on me! Giv a man ez blade if yee have 'onor of a man! Ta hell with yee!, I'll rend yee with tooth and knucle! Arrrgh!"

*A scrap of pain causes Daggaz to pause breiffly in the candle light as he notices the bandages on his arms.*"What kind of assassins heal a man a fore kill'n em'? -_-

(goes below to answer to the shouting)

Good sir, your personal belongings are well stowed. Those wepaons which came aboard with you when you were hoisted up are now under lock and key, where they remain in protection. Should you decide to depart the ship's company, they will all be restored to you. For the time being, rest and take what care you can to recover yourself.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

*Armand alerts Tempest that her charge is awake. Runnig to the lower deck, she finds an agitated disoriented sailer sitting up and grumbling*

"Who stole me effects!? Where be me blades? Me hat? Who goes there? I sees yee creep'n in on me! Giv a man ez blade if yee have 'onor of a man! Ta hell with yee!, I'll rend yee with tooth and knucle! Arrrgh!"

*A scrap of pain causes Daggaz to pause breiffly in the candle light as he notices the bandages on his arms.*"What kind of assassins heal a man a fore kill'n em'? -_-

*Enters the Ward with Steward in tow. Taking in DaggezEber's volitile agitation she glances to the side*

Armand...ne pas s' approcher de Monsuier. Comprendre, oui?

*The lad stays by the room's entrance as she moves slowly to cut the distance. With quiet address..*

Ah, Mister Daggezeber...I see we are awake and feeling rather firey. This is a good sign...Your affects are in safe keeping in the locked chest you see against that far wall. All accounted and noted...As to assasins, my dear man...it is of a slighted manner for you to announce things is such a manner.

*Watches closely to gage his temperment*

Now...If you will be so kind as to calm yourself...I would like to check on the injuries you have sustained and change the dressings....

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Rest easy, sir. You've come to harm by choice, malice or accident. You arrived in flames and haste and we have done all we can to make you comfortable since that time. You are no more a prisoner than I am king of England.

Rest. The good doctor will mend all your ills.

*A scrap of pain causes Daggaz to pause breiffly in the candle light as he notices the bandages on his arms.*"What kind of assassins heal a man a fore kill'n em'?  -_-

(goes below to answer to the shouting)

Good sir, your personal belongings are well stowed. Those wepaons which came aboard with you when you were hoisted up are now under lock and key, where they remain in protection. Should you decide to depart the ship's company, they will all be restored to you. For the time being, rest and take what care you can to recover yourself.

"Sir William? What goes on 'ere? Why be I arrested by yee? Tempus?, from the Kate? I see says the blind man. Well, I be in thee care then m'lady." He nods hesitantly to her suggestion of calmness.

"That is Daggaz, m'Lady. Eber is me last name."

My most profound apologies to to, sir...Mister Eber it is then.

*Obtaining a small stool from its rack on the wall and sitting down*

Armand...frais pansement, baume, une paire de ciseaux et Laudanum, s'il vous plait...

Now, how are you feeling? Would you care for nourishment or drink?

*Pauses to accept requested supplies. With gentle care, removes soiled bandages and checks the wounds...*

Mister Wake, I do thank you for your expediant dispatch...I do believe that things are at a calm now. If there are duties that you need to attend to, please feel free to do so...

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

whats this commotion? aye Daggaz matey you look good. (well you know better than ye did yesterday anysways) have we sent for some vidals for this man? (as I turn and look at our ships Surgeon) Thar be nothin more of import than a good meal pon awakening from a knock out blow. Good ta see ya better Daggaz. Oh! Does ye play chess? Yer keeper isn't above makin a wager you know?

...We are but brothers and sisters thar will be no incest!

:: rolls eyes and mutters... ::

There goes that idea...

Comes back on deck, And what I pray, was that idea dear brother? -_-

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

(checks the stores against the moisture to be sure the powder for the muskets is being kept dry. Sees to the flints and the powder horns and takes stock of those muskets purchased on shore to see what repairs they may or may not need. Hefts each hanger, cutlass and saber to judge the weight of each. Makes note of the finer blades and in to whose hands they should go if trouble should ever start or if boarding should be called for.)

*looks around at the empty deck* Ah this be nice * continues puffin on the pipe and lookin out the spy glass out ta sea.*

Good marrow Pete, What do you see on this fine moring?

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

...And what I pray, was that idea dear brother? -_-

:: almost spits last sip of coffee, swallows, and laughs ::

Either you have the most remarkable hearing known between here and New Holland, or you're the one Master Diego was talking about! As to my musings, dear sister... I think I need some rum to go with this coffee.

oops3.gif

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Tis alot calmer than yesterday, with the flamin daggez incident .

*He sighs and hands over the spy glass. A blank calm comes over her, "This voyage will be the ultament test of us all, Aye the ualtament test indeed. . ."

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Aye Quartermaster, should we load and fix the swivel guns in place, or should we be wait till we careen da ship?

Ah, there ye be....

Nay, bring th' swivels o'er ta th' pier... inspect 'em well an' a'ter we careen we'll fix 'em were needed....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org