Pyrates of the West Coast

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~opens the crate and pulls bottles out filling up tankards and sits on the rail quietly sipping rum~

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

~swan nods quietly raising her bottle to Pettee then sipping it.~

As much as I also hates losing good mates, I also hate sad bloody parties.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

Aye...your master gunman, have at it. then singin' dancin' and well I can't say for meself but I'm sure the gents on the crew could do with some wenching

Aye...."hicup" master gunner...."brrrp"....wenchin. Just lets mefinsh thish her bottles "hic up" then I getsh ush some powders" hicup" and "hicup" ball. HAHAHA * tilts head back and finishes the bottle* * slowly stands up. wavers alittle bit, takes a step, then THUD face first on the the deck* ........ouch.

Petee-2.jpg

No, no no, this has got "wrong" written all over it, it does. Master Diego! I hearby offer me resignation from your more than able crew. My efforts here are a bit superflous when likened to the contributions Kendra can make. I'll be gathering my effects post haste, in order that Kedra may stay on.

:: hurries below deck, gathering this and that, whistling a familiar tune ::

:lol: * hearin him make this grand and loud annoucement, She runs back*

What in God's name ar you doin. You have obviously have had too much rum even for you. . .for no pirate would leave a ship because of a woman, (they get on one) but never never leave get back to that ship thats an order sailor ! This voyage means too much to the Master to loose the like of you! I will not have you play a damed chilverous gent on my account!!

(Yuse I cursed)

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

No, no no, this has got "wrong" written all over it, it does. Master Diego! I hearby offer me resignation from your more than able crew. My efforts here are a bit superflous when likened to the contributions Kendra can make. I'll be gathering my effects post haste, in order that Kedra may stay on.

:: hurries below deck, gathering this and that, whistling a familiar tune ::

before ye all go hog wild talk to the young lass she based on a number of situations where being a pirate and not a mermaid was a bit over her ability now mind you I have spent many hours in council only to find out that the inner workings of ones own self and that being where ones comfort exists and doesn't is not where my doctorate lies. She was missed before she left the docks and will be missed even more now that apparently many more than I was a kin to her. ask her talk to her as I have she is more comfortable watching.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Kendra, love... ye've made your point. I do NOT want to see ye leave this ship, but I understand your needs. You will be missed. Know that, love.

:: joins Petee at the hoist ::

No worries, mate. I've just been convinced to stay. Now, have ye got an eye behind the load, or do I have to handle the ballistics for ye? HEAVE!!

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

*sits down on the deck, back against the mast, pics up tankard and takes long slow drinks* Bloody hate loosin shipmates

whats in that flask Petee? I bloody hate loosin shipmates worse! Ye never gets used to it. Seems everyone takes a little wind outa yer own sail.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

~scoots acrossed the floor to petee, fills his tankard and helps him sit up~ Easy mate

~she sits behind him giving him something to lean on~

:: joins Petee at the hoist ::

No worries, mate. I've just been convinced to stay. Now, have ye got an eye behind the load, or do I have to handle the ballistics for ye? HEAVE!!

Eye "hicup"? AYE!! "brrp.

Thans ya kindly fairsh shwan. Youis beins a right goodlyship mates,"hicup".

Oi, Diego thas beins rums in tha dar flasks"brrp"

Petee-2.jpg

Aye, I'll go since I've got me legs about me. ~she stands and heads off to the galley~

Oi christine come on up and join us for rum and a party

Steps over Pirate Pete to head for the starboard rail, Hands making sure her braid is nice and neat. Running her hands along her fitted breeks she adjusts her baldric and spots Mad Jack. "Lo Luv..Fancy meetin ye here. So whar be Diego?"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

yer a rightly good crew, me thinks the cook is ashore! If I'm done in when she returns would ye ask her what's on fer the meal this evening? Whhheeeeehh! good rum too Petee. Grammercy Swan Say would ye mind if the amster-at arms is able ta find a bevvy of arrows and a few long bows would ye mind givin a few lesson to the quick study's aboard? Me too though thar be time when i does seem pretty thick.

Steps over Pirate Pete to head for the starboard rail, Hands making sure her braid is nice and neat. Running her hands along her fitted breeks she adjusts her baldric and spots Mad Jack. "Lo Luv..Fancy meetin ye here. So whar be Diego?"

Aye lass what can I pour ye?

Never forget you Jack, m'love. Oh Petee, sory mate.

~sits back behind him givin' him something to lean on again.~

Rum was in an' the wit was out there luv.

~looking up to see Captain Siren ~ welcome aboard

I'd be right proud to give archery lessons to all wants to learn.

A small rum if ye please..At least until ye give me me orders and tells me whar ye be wantin me Sir. Im ready willing and able and eager to learn.

Welcome back to ye Captain Swan. And I be pretty handy with a bow meself but I could always use some pointers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png