Pyrates of the West Coast

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master Gunner, Would ye fire off a shot give it a half load and no ball. see if we can get the crew back fer the party before Kendra here drinks all the grog!

(looks over to our ships spiritual advisor and winks) jes kiddin ya know! Thanks be to ya Petee!

I hate to do this. . .but I will not be joinin you all your journey. I feel that I am mor of a spirtual hinderrence then a help, and am having a hard time keeping up, I am sorry for the inconvience to Master Diego and to all here. May God bless you all on this journey you make may you learn to trust, learn and above all love eachother through this experience. . .*Walks over to Deigo gives kiss on cheek and over to Jack* Take special care Jack!

Takes her things and walks of the Watch Dog*

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

*She raises one brow ever so slightly. *

Well, if that is the case...The sentiment is likewise and I think...*considers for a moment*...the sternpost will serve.

Very well, ta th' sternpost.... lead on, I'll 'ang onta these 'ere jacks til we're settled...

::waits for Ms. Fitzgerald to climb the stairs to the quarterdeck and follows her back to the stern.::

Here ye be Lass, Wot think ye?

*Balancing precariously she settles on the perch. Reaching over for the drinking vessels and wait for him to join*

A most wonderous view!...Very prime, indeed!

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

I hate to do this. . .but I will not be joinin you all your journey. I feel that I am mor of a spirtual hinderrence then a help, and am having a hard time keeping up, I am sorry for the inconvience to Master Diego and to all here. May God bless you all on this journey you make may you learn to trust, learn and above all love eachother through this experience. . .*Walks over to Deigo gives kiss on cheek and over to Jack* Take special care Jack!

Takes her things and walks of the Watch Dog*

* slowly lowers tankard and watchs kendra* Wait don't go. Spiritual hinderrence? What does that meen? Us sorry sailors need every scrap o scripture we can get. Your not hindering me spiritual none, and I don't thinks ya should go. Besides who else is gonna tease me. If theres nothin I can do ta stop ya, .......well I guess, if ya must ya must .

*looks depressed, takes another drink from his tankard*

Petee-2.jpg

~sidles back into mad Jack and fills up his tankard.~

OY Kendra, I's sorry ta see ya leavin but if ye feel it's not right fer ya ta be 'ere than ya must go, but ye'll be missed sorely.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

I hate to do this. . .but I will not be joinin you all your journey.  I feel that I am mor of a spirtual hinderrence then a help, and am having a hard time keeping up,  I am sorry for the inconvience to Master Diego and to all here.  May God bless you all on this journey  you make may you learn to trust, learn and above all love eachother through this experience. . .*Walks over to Deigo gives kiss on cheek and over to Jack*  Take special care Jack!

Takes  her things and walks of  the Watch Dog*

* slowly lowers tankard and watchs kendra* Wait don't go. Spiritual hinderrence? What does that meen? Us sorry sailors need every scrap o scripture we can get. Your not hindering me spiritual none, and I don't thinks ya should go. Besides who else is gonna tease me. If theres nothin I can do ta stop ya, .......well I guess, if ya must ya must .

I'll join ye Petee, (pulls up his fat white arse) Argh ye know one night maybe two in a hammock under the decks of a tall ship even ifin it be jes tied off to a dock and she was lucky to find out shippin weren't fer her Be glad we weren't ta sea lad! (looks over at the master gunner) wheres yer flask?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

* slowly pics up linestock and artillery bucket and walks to go store them*

You are so sweet you really are, but there are enough ladies her to tease an flirt with ya comes back and kisses his cheeck

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

~leans over and hands Diego a filled tankard~ A shame and a blessin' that she found out early, but we'll miss her just the same. Drink up the nights still young and I'm still sobber. At least we can drown our woes in our cups eh?

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

I hate to do this. . .but I will not be joinin you all your journey.  I feel that I am mor of a spirtual hinderrence then a help, and am having a hard time keeping up,  I am sorry for the inconvience to Master Diego and to all here.  May God bless you all on this journey  you make may you learn to trust, learn and above all love eachother through this experience. . .*Walks over to Deigo gives kiss on cheek and over to Jack*  Take special care Jack!

Takes  her things and walks of  the Watch Dog*

I'll join ye Petee, (pulls up his fat white arse) Argh ye know one night maybe two in a hammock under the decks of a tall ship even ifin it be jes tied off to a dock and she was lucky to find out shippin weren't fer her Be glad we weren't ta sea lad! (looks over at the master gunner) wheres yer flask?

I see you are playin the Devil's side of the coin, and tryin to sway the scales your way?

Edited by Kendra The Sea Maid

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

*Balancing precariously she settles on the perch. Reaching over for the drinking vessels and wait for him to join*

:: nimbly finds his self perched beside the surgeon::

Ah, very nice.... Aye, tis a fine view... look a' th' clouds there... th' sun leaves a grande red hue upon 'em as it sets.... tis a goode sign fer th' morn....

:: knocks his jack against hers::

*thuk* Drink up Lass, plenty more ta follow... Sliante!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

~fills it up.~ I'm gonna be needin' another bottle. Any one want ta help me drag a crate 'er two up?

~hops up after topping off tankards and swigging back a sip and walks below decks to the liquor stores.~

~she moves bellow decks and to the hold she pushes out one large crate of ale and one of rum. She looks up at Petee~

Thanks for the helpin' hand luv. Think the two should hold us for an hour or two?

stuck around St. Petersburge when I thought it was a time for a change

Killed the Tzar and his minister :( Oops Sorry I thought I was in the lyrics page fer a moment thar. Lets drop a rope over and hoist a damn barrel up ta us!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

No, no no, this has got "wrong" written all over it, it does. Master Diego! I hearby offer me resignation from your more than able crew. My efforts here are a bit superflous when likened to the contributions Kendra can make. I'll be gathering my effects post haste, in order that Kedra may stay on.

:: hurries below deck, gathering this and that, whistling a familiar tune ::

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

:: nimbly finds his self perched beside the surgeon::

Ah, very nice.... Aye, tis a fine view... look a' th' clouds there... th' sun leaves a grande red hue upon 'em as it sets.... tis a goode sign fer th' morn....

:: knocks his jack against hers::

*thuk* Drink up Lass, plenty more ta follow... Sliante!!!

*Searches the horizone, remembering the old adage with a slight smile echos the inuendo dancing through her thoughts*

It is a grand sight to behold. And I can think of no better company that I would rather behold it with.

*Tips the jack's contents and scoots a little closer*

A votre sante'! I do think that this night will prove well. *Wink*

*Cocking her head slightly, she focuses on the disturbance that seems to be brewing on the main deck*

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

~nods and hoists a crate up carrying with out trouble up to the decks just into to hear Jack giving his resignation~

Nah, c'mon we can't have all our crew leavin' 'specially now.