Pyrates of the West Coast

Begging your pardon, Miss Fitzgerald. And you, sir.

We passed one another above decks in the din of oncoming and leavetaking sailors, and I believe that you may have not heard my request. As Master-at-Arms, I am to have a list of all personal firearms and other weapons which you plan to keep aboard the Watch Dog.

If you are still working with the patient, it can wait.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never even come to this section of the pub, so I never knew of this crew. I was asked by Diego to be the cook and also provide the entertainment by being the ship's songstress. Sounds like fun tho! :D

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

:: standing back, admiring the thriftness of the Master at Arms... and woman who is newly arrived as the surgeon::

Ah, a fine thing t' admire... wot form n' dignity.... th' fire...

:: realizes he's talking to himself, maybe a bit too loudly ::

Ah, ships biscuits, good.....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

*Climbs over on to deck, slightly out of breath*

Quartermaster sir, the keeper o said warehouse, as six swivel guns on hand. He wouldn't give me a price, on account I didn't know how much we ad ta spend. Trade wise he said he did'n need notin. He mentioned runnin a line o credit or takin a small percentage o or profit. Said he needed ta talk ta someone who could make those type o decisions and such. I did'n tell em the venture o this here ship, said it was a merchant ship an I did'nt our cargo.

Petee-2.jpg

*Climbs over on to deck, slightly out of breath*

Quartermaster sir, the keeper o said warehouse, as six swivel guns on hand. He wouldn't give me a price, on account I didn't know how much we ad ta spend. Trade wise he said he did'n need notin. He mentioned runnin a line o credit or takin a small percentage o or profit. Said he needed ta talk ta someone who could make those type o decisions and such. I did'n tell em the venture o this here ship, said it was a merchant ship an I did'nt our cargo.

Hmmmm...

Offer ten pieces o' eight per... 'e might go fer a tidy profit....

On'y six... Nay, I we c'n do well with tha' no need ta strip th' Kate o' hers...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Ah, Mister Wake...A pleasure it is to see you, my dear. I do believe the injured Seaman is well enough for the moment. As to your request, I shall be more than happy to comply with your wishes. If you will be so kind as to give me your leave, sir...I shall procure said list and turn it over to your keeping. Now, if you will excuse me I shall attend to your request.

**Taking Williams leave, crosses the deck and pauses taking notice of Mister Lasseter**

Good day to you, sir...A pleasure, I am sure...

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Ah, Mister Wake...A pleasure it is to see you, my dear. I do believe the injured Seaman is well enough for the moment. As to your request, I shall be more than happy to comply with your wishes. If you will be so kind as to give me your leave, sir...I shall procure said list and turn it over to your keeping. Now, if you will excuse me I shall attend to your request.

**Taking Williams leave, crosses the deck and pauses taking notice of Mister Lasseter**

Good day to you, sir...A pleasure, I am sure...

Thank you, Tempest. proceed at your leisure.

*Suddenly, from the dock's tower, a hawser swings out carrying a figure clad all in black...*

*The figure loops around the tower once, twice, then begins swinging directly toward the Watch Dog. The assembled parties on-board gasp and shove back as a unit, holding their collective breaths*

"AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*He lets go the line, does a perfect somersault in mid-air, and streaks toward the deck...unfortunately, his aim is slightly off, and he hits slightly above the waterline, sliding slowly down with a sound of fingernails on a chalkboard*

"BLAST - I HATES when thet happens..."

*splash*

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

:: tosses a line over the side to Phil and hauls him up to the deck::

Lovely entrance, mate. Errol Flynn himself would have appreciated your aerobatics. But I have to deduct several hundred points off due to the landing. Towel, monsieur?

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

I never even come to this section of the pub, so I never knew of this crew. I was asked by Diego to be the cook and also provide the entertainment by being the ship's songstress.  Sounds like fun tho!  :D

Christine lass it would be a wondrous addition to our ship ifin that is ye liken to the freedom of the sea and confines of a ship making its way into and out of the stability of yer mind. Join us ye have done short work of catchin up it is about pirates working learning fighting becoming one in the common goal of early and very wealthy retirement Jes like the ships last crew! Join us won't you?

What in the name of blazing saddles? Splash I looks off starboard side phil yer all wet mate (I turns ta face those of you that are amassed within ear shot) Your first mate PyratePhil. (too the warm welcome and applause) Welcome aboard matey!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

*Suddenly, from the dock's tower, a hawser swings out carrying a figure clad all in black...*

*The figure loops around the tower once, twice, then begins swinging directly toward the Watch Dog. The assembled parties on-board gasp and shove back as a unit, holding their collective breaths*

"AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*He lets go the line, does a perfect somersault in mid-air, and streaks toward the deck...unfortunately, his aim is slightly off, and he hits slightly above the waterline, sliding slowly down with a sound of fingernails on a chalkboard*

"BLAST - I HATES when thet happens..."

*splash*

While they fish you out I'll fetch the surgeon.

Capitan  Capnwilliam

Ships Master Diego Santana de la Vega

First officer PyratePhil

Quartermaster  Dorian Lasseter

Bosun Badger

Master gunner Pirate Petee

Master-at-arms Sir William Red Wake

Warrior

Ship surgeon Tempest

Spiritual advisor and palm reader Kendra

Cook

Moral Officer Rummy

Navigator and Cartographer

Lookout(s)

1 Swan  

2 Mad_Jack

Gunners crew

1 Mad_Jack

2 Daggaz

Ships carpenter

Ships blacksmith

Able seamen

Sir William Thank ye fer the speedy return. Mad Jack ifin ye would see that Kendra would get this. Dorian Tis me belief in port ye can keep yer pistol but on the sea kind sir the Master-at-arms will (when we be at sea) have the watch on all weapons. But fer yer personal knife be always kept about ye. Sir William I have asked for the ships crew to muster their own weapons to you fer storage and prepares.

It be a cold front on the move into shore the wind has picked up and the trees they are startin to wave in the wind. Mayhaps we should batten down the hatches mateys

First Mate/ First Officer..... PyratePhil

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Thank ye, lad...

*towels off*

Now, then, whot's all this I hear 'bout "me presence bein' required" 'n' all thet bilge? I were havin' a great time in th' tavern wi' this little blonde, 'n' then I...

*looks over, sees Christine*

LASS!!! Whot are ye doin' HERE?!?

~ Vegetius

Sure, I will join! Just remember, me singin' be better then me cookin', but I promise ye all won't get sick-lol! It just won't be anything fancy like what William has prepared at the Tsunami Kate.

Aye. But you're better looking than the cook of the Tsunami. Besides, one cannot keep the fresh stores that I've had there. One must do with what one has.

Just remember to do more singing as the voyage lengthens so we don't take notice of the weevils and the mold.

"Lad"? And not even a farthing's gratuity! I know what I'll be using for trespass and language once the shot gets low... :)

:D

Aye, "lad" - when yer a graybeard like me, most o' th' populace be "lad" or "lass"...

...but here's a farthin' fer yer troubles, young sire...

~ Vegetius

Argh ye does a crew proud (leans over and whispers ta Phil nice entry) Welcome aboard kind and gracious lady and Phil we need ta talk mate is yer bag in the water? Are ye carryin any weapons with ye? (I turns and faces the assembled crew) Welcome these two very dear and well respected pirates mates, we are beginning to take the shape of a ship. Huzzah!

Capitan  Capnwilliam

Ships Master Diego Santana de la Vega

First officer PyratePhil

Quartermaster  Dorian Lasseter

Bosun Badger

Master gunner Pirate Petee

Master-at-arms Sir William Red Wake

Warrior

Ship surgeon Tempest

Spiritual advisor and palm reader Kendra

Cook / entertainment  Christine

Moral Officer Rummy

Navigator and Cartographer

Lookout(s)

1 Swan  

2 Mad_Jack

Gunners crew

1 Mad_Jack

2 Daggaz

Ships carpenter

Ships blacksmith

Able seamen

Sir William Thank ye fer the speedy return. Mad Jack ifin ye would see that Kendra would get this. Dorian Tis me belief in port ye can keep yer pistol but on the sea kind sir the Master-at-arms will (when we be at sea) have the watch on all weapons. But fer yer personal knife be always kept about ye. Sir William I have asked for the ships crew to muster their own weapons to you fer storage and prepares.

It be a cold front on the move into shore the wind has picked up and the trees they are startin to wave in the wind. Mayhaps we should batten down the hatches mateys

First Mate/ First Officer..... PyratePhil

Christine... ship cook and songstress