Pyrates of the West Coast

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, Diego...

Th' crew's gettin' a wee bit ansy... as fer th' lack o' goode victules...

Now, we do 'ave some specie in th' hold, along wi' several bales o' silk cloth, 4 hogsheads o' terbacco, Hunnert pounds o' coffee, an' a few un identified kegs n' barrels....

Might I ask th' condition o' th' riggin' th' spare cables n' sails?

I hear we's needin' ta restock guns, powder, n' shot?

An' do we 'ave a tyme tha' we shall vote on 'r next port o' call?

I 'ave most all th' charts fer the Carib, some for the Indies, an' one tattered bit fer China....

:: Looks at the gent being fished out of the water ::

Izzat one o' our crew?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

"Som...someone filled me....me pipe with powder and...rum. I felt the powder on me sleaves as it ignited. someone tryed ta kills me lads."

*His beard reduced to a scraggly goatee and arms badly burned, he passes out again. His hat is destroyed along with most of his coat and shirt. His haversake is empty save a bottled letter. The message is just a black dot.*

That be no good mates.

Petee-2.jpg

Dorian, Master Gunner Petee here , I checked on the stores fer the cannon, we got plenty o shot, slow match and powder. The powder be dry and siffted and the shot be clean and round.

Very well Master Gunner...

But... 'ow's 'r supply o' grape shot? Chain shot? Canister?

An' by a quick look about I sees we be lackin' a fer cannon n' swivels...

An' by th' by, Master Gunner... not ta get off on th' wrong foote, but please address me properly... Thankee ...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Kendra would ye stay with Daggaz here and Sir William would ye be pickin up some cactus ifin ye can find any we'll need ta make a sav fer Daggaz as well. Rummy ifin ya will get a hammock ready?

Cactus? Aye, aye.

(hands over the bag of small arms and tips his hat)

I shall return post haste.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Dorian, Master Gunner Petee here , I checked on the stores fer the cannon, we got plenty o shot, slow match and powder. The powder be dry and siffted and the shot be clean and round.

Very well Master Gunner...

But... 'ow's 'r supply o' grape shot? Chain shot? Canister?

An' by a quick look about I sees we be lackin' a fer cannon n' swivels...

An' by th' by, Master Gunner... not ta get off on th' wrong foote, but please address me properly... Thankee ...

My apologies Quartermaster Lasseter, I'll go down below and check on all items requested.

Petee-2.jpg

Aye Lad,

Inform me o' what funds ye needs ta bring us up ta proper strength...

We 'ave a goodly amount o' swag ta barter wi'....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

That was a close call Petee ye did goodly son. I would like a ships weapons list prepared by the entire crew of what ye be bringing to the master at arms fer his safe keepin and storage on the ship. I am turnin in three pistols and one deck scatterer. One italian rapier, three knives, me cutlass and a two fisted Scotish claymore and a right nice boardin axe.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye Master Diego,

Lessee... Does I hafta turn 'em o'er ta th' master 't arms? I c'n keep 'em in me sea chest... No?

A'right... two Cutlass, one heavy, one light...

one papinhiemer hilted rapier...

one side ring dagger...

a brace o' dragoon pistols...

one Brown Bess...

An' I'll be keepin' me sea service pistol on me belt...

An me knife as well....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Capitan  Capnwilliam

Ships Master Diego Santana de la Vega

First officer

Quartermaster  Dorian Lasseter

Bosun Badger

Master gunner Pirate Petee

Master-at-arms Sir William Red Wake

Warrior

Ship surgeon

Spiritual advisor and palm reader Kendra

Cook

Moral Officer Rummy

Navigator and Cartographer

Lookout(s)

1 Swan  

2 Mad_Jack

Gunners crew

1 Mad_Jack

2 Daggaz

Ships carpenter

Ships blacksmith

Able seamen

Sir William Thank ye fer the speedy return. Mad Jack ifin ye would see that Kendra would get this. Dorian Tis me belief in port ye can keep yer pistol but on the sea kind sir the Master-at-arms will (when we be at sea) have the watch on all weapons. But fer yer personal knife be always kept about ye. Sir William I have asked for the ships crew to muster their own weapons to you fer storage and prepares.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.