Pyrates of the West Coast

An' here be th' pieces o' eight fer payment....

Iffn' ye sees anythin' else o' possible interest in th' ware'ouse... ask 'bout 'em...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye Quartermaster, should we load and fix the swivel guns in place, or should we be wait till we careen da ship?

Ah, there ye be....

Nay, bring th' swivels o'er ta th' pier... inspect 'em well an' a'ter we careen we'll fix 'em were needed....

Aye, quartermaster. I'll away the long boat, ta load the guns from da peir.

*Turns ta kendra*

Duty calls ship mate, see ya in a few.

Petee-2.jpg

...And what I pray, was that idea dear brother? -_-

:: almost spits last sip of coffee, swallows, and laughs ::

Either you have the most remarkable hearing known between here and New Holland, or you're the one Master Diego was talking about! As to my musings, dear sister... I think I need some rum to go with this coffee.

oops3.gif

*walks back over to Jack* My dear sir of that you have no idea. . . . *starts to walk way then a thought stops her *in whisper tone "Oh by the by, unlike most of the mates here I happen to think that Alcohol really dulls the sences and clouds the mind. . . -_- Now if you will excuse me.

I am off to see in the Sergon is in need of my assitance

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Now hear this! Now hear this! thar be a wagon on our dock 3 here and it be filled to the heavens with good things upon which a hearty Huzzah be given to Sir William fer throwin some soon to be lost inventories this fine ships ways! So seein as how we are at a pass with all do respect to the fine officers with a goodly amount of cheer! I declare the balance of this day and that of tomorrow as well as 2 days off! Fill yer tankards and enjoy the lets see I believe it were rum and ale! and gets ta knows each other awhile. I am going to saunter back o'er to the Kate fer that lovely meal I seen. Surf and Turf sound abouts right?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye,aye, Diego!!!

::spies the surgeon coming up from below::

Mayhaps we c'n hoist a pint 'r two...

Right Lads n'Lassies... square away yer gear! Then ye c'n go by th' board......

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

*Whispers* "Begin your pardon for a moment master Diego, but I got your note did you want to see me?

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

~swan Winks to mad-jack and rolls her eyes on the "no incest" comment by diego. She goes bellow decks and changes to a pair of breeches comes up and climbs the rigging to the watch. She scans the ship's rigging and shrowds to note the knots and technique used on this ship. WHile she's up in the basket she lights a black sweet smelling cigarette. When diego calls all hands she descend the rigging quickly and smoothly to deck and stands listening.~

Any help I c'n offer any one before party?

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

Now hear this! Now hear this! thar be a wagon on our dock 3 here and it be filled to the heavens with good things upon which a hearty Huzzah be given to Sir William fer throwin some soon to be lost inventories this fine ships ways! So seein as how we are at a pass with all do respect to the fine officers with a goodly amount of cheer! I declare the balance of this day and that of tomorrow as well as 2 days off! Fill yer tankards and enjoy the lets see I believe it were rum and ale! and gets ta knows each other awhile. I am going to saunter back o'er to the Kate fer that lovely meal I seen. Surf and Turf sound abouts right?

*Returning to the Main Deck*

Why thank you, sir. I do think I would much enjoy the fare that the Kate has to offer. My Steward shall keep watch in the Ward.

*Catches Dorian's eye as she passes*

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

*Whispers* "Begin your pardon for a moment master Diego, but I got your note did you want to see me?

Aye, but remembers lass as the ship goes straight ahead so shall it be the crew and officers will do the same. No whispers! Ifin ye gots ta say it say it with pride. I wanted to tell you, ye might wish ta study below deck. Well, that would be until the loud and boisterous crew starts botherin ye more or less down there too. But, from the (and I knows hows ya feels) time when a cast of characters such as this does come together as well and exceedingly well I must ad, as they have. It's when a crew begins those first steps to where the rest of their running is going to be taking them and for some time too. Rewardin be of major import! So we threw a few barrels of grog up to them for a nice how do you do party, an it be me hopes ya join in but dare I say I know it won't be of said timely consequence that I should find you reading or writing where the abundance of cheer should find you quite quiet. Preach not to the demons they release today and on the morrow, but wait for their souls to return.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Master Gunner, Would ye fire off a shot give it a half load and no ball. see if we can get the crew back fer the party before Kendra here drinks all the grog!

(looks over to our ships spiritual advisor and winks) jes kiddin ya know! Thanks be to ya Petee!

:: carrying two jacks of grog ::

Where she be?

Ah....

:: saunters over to the surgeon ::

Lass, 'ave a jackfull an a quite set down?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

~swan takes up 2 large bottles one rum and one ale and walks the deck filling anyone's tankard with either. When tankards are filled she swigs from the bottle of rum and leans up against the rails of the ship bending one leg behind her. Notices Mad-Jack's cocked eye brow and winks at him again as she sips the rum~

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

:: carrying two jacks of grog ::

Where she be?

Ah....

:: saunters over to the surgeon ::

Lass, 'ave a jackfull an a quite set down?

*She smiles warmly, accepting the proffered vessel*

That sounds like a capital idea! Where shall we sit? You choose, for I am as of yet, not overly familiar with this barky's lay of the land, so to speak.

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Master Gunner, Would ye fire off a shot give it a half load and no ball. see if we can get the crew back fer the party before Kendra here drinks all the grog!

(looks over to our ships spiritual advisor and winks) jes kiddin ya know! Thanks be to ya Petee!

Aye master Diego. * Runs below deck, returns with bucket holding half charge, and slow match in the other hand, puts charge in cannon and rams it, pricks the charge, runs out the gun, steps back and light slow match and blows on it.* On you word master diego.

Petee-2.jpg

Well Lass, we c'n head for'ard ta the beaks'ead... not a bad view... or we c'n lay aft ta the taffrail... May haps a lean o'er th sternpost?

I would enjoy th' view where'e'er we goes...

::smiles admiringly, slyly eyeing her from top to toe::

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Well Lass, we c'n head for'ard ta the beaks'ead... not a bad view... or we c'n lay aft ta the taffrail... May haps a lean o'er th sternpost?

I would enjoy th' view where'e'er we goes...

::smiles admiringly, slyly eyeing her from top to toe::

*She raises one brow ever so slightly. *

Well, if that is the case...The sentiment is likewise and I think...*considers for a moment*...the sternpost will serve.

*She raises one brow ever so slightly. *

Well, if that is the case...The sentiment is likewise and I think...*considers for a moment*...the sternpost will serve.

Very well, ta th' sternpost.... lead on, I'll 'ang onta these 'ere jacks til we're settled...

::waits for Ms. Fitzgerald to climb the stairs to the quarterdeck and follows her back to the stern.::

Here ye be Lass, Wot think ye?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Sure luv

~walks over and tops Petee off. Looks around the rest of the crew.~

we should all be double fistin' tankards ta-night...first party as crew, should be done up right.

~takes a step back when Pettee's given the order to fire~