movie quotes game

Fancy

"I know a doctor that might be able to help you."

"I'd like to meet him."

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

"I know a doctor that might be able to help you."

"I'd like to meet him."

No, no. Everything is clear up here. There is only one quote up for guessing. The previous one was guessed correctly by Mission, who turned it back over to Kendra. It was then guessed again by Mad Jack. So it stands with this quote from Kendra, but no standing advice.

The Answer was *drum rolls*

Edward Sissorhands!

Heres Another:

"My son does this wonderful impression of Aunt Kate. He's got her voice down to a T. And, well, sometimes he likes to put on one of Aunt Kate's dresses to entertain at family gatherings."

"I see."

"Oh, you should have seen him last Christmas! Such fun!"

"Yes. And, when the police dragged him out of the ladies' room at Saks Fifth Avenue, that was fun!"

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Haunted Honeymoon

good flick

My turn

Sometimes I wish I'd done a little more with my life instead of just hanging out in front of places. Maybe be an animal doctor. Why not me? I like seals and shit. Or maybe be an astronaut. Go into space and shit. Be the first to find a new alien lifeform... and fuck it. People would be, like, "there he goes. Boy fucked a martian once."

• 2 weeks later...

That one was from Gladiator

I guess I stumped you all once again B)

-------------------------------

We are told to remember the idea, not the man. Because a man can fail. He can becaught, he can be killed and forgotten. But four hundred years later an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed firsthand the power of ideas. I've seen people kill in the name of them; and die defending them. But you cannot touch an idea, cannot hold it or kiss it. An idea does not bleed, it cannot feel pain, and it does not love. And it is not an idea that I miss, it is a man. A man who made me remember the fifth of November. A man I will never forget.

---------------------------------

B)

V for Vendetta

Great Movie (proof that formulaic writing doesn't have to suck)

One Timex digital watch, broken. One unused prophylactic. One soiled. One black suit jacket. One pair of black suit pants. One hat, black. One pair of sunglasses. Twenty three dollars and seven cents. Sign here.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

Yep your turn

Ok... hmmm... you caught me off guard... "think fast rabbit" (no, that's not the quote)

It's a lot bloody better than the real quote! "Remember." Jeez... :lol:

"My stars! Where did you ever get that awful hairdo? It doesn't become you at all. Here, for goodness sakes, lemme fix it up. Look how stingy and messy it is. What a shame! Such an interesting monster, too. My stars, if an interesting monster can't have an interesting hairdo, then I don't know what things are coming to. In my business you meet so many interesting people. Bobby pins please. But the most interesting ones are the monsters. Oh dear, that'll never stay. We'll just have to have a permenenant."

[No, that's not a quote for quoting. It's Blackjohn's turn! It's just the follow-up to his non-quote.]

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Yep your turn

Ok... hmmm... you caught me off guard... "think fast rabbit" (no, that's not the quote)

It's a lot bloody better than the real quote! "Remember." Jeez... :lol:

"My stars! Where did you ever get that awful hairdo? It doesn't become you at all. Here, for goodness sakes, lemme fix it up. Look how stingy and messy it is. What a shame! Such an interesting monster, too. My stars, if an interesting monster can't have an interesting hairdo, then I don't know what things are coming to. In my business you meet so many interesting people. Bobby pins please. But the most interesting ones are the monsters. Oh dear, that'll never stay. We'll just have to have a permenenant."

[No, that's not a quote for quoting. It's Blackjohn's turn! It's just the follow-up to his non-quote.]

Ha! Yes, we could both sit here and quote Bugs Bunny all day, I know... but the quote to be guessed is "Remember." A hint. If you think you know me, it should be relatively easy. :lol:

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.