movie quotes game

Fancy

I think this was Super Troopers.

This is from one of my favorite flicks,

"Somebody gave me this telephone... I think it was Edie... yeah it was Edie... and she said I could talk to God with it, but uh... I don't have anything to say... so here...this is for you... now you can talk to God."

signature4.jpg]

I think this was Super Troopers.

This is from one of my favorite flicks,

"Somebody gave me this telephone... I think it was Edie... yeah it was Edie... and she said I could talk to God with it, but uh... I don't have anything to say... so here...this is for you... now you can talk to God."

Easy The Doors

MY TURN AGAIN!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol:

Correct Blues Bros

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Just take a look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:huh:

I belive thats Reservoir Dogs.

I'm gonna throw this one out wether any one gets it or not I will reveal the answer tonight as I'm leaving out on Monday.

He's the devil Heine. Somehow somehow we must lose him ....or kill him.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

Waynes World

my turn

My daddy'll kick your daddy's ass all the way from here to China, Japan, wherever the hell you from and all up that Great Wall too.

Wayn.... Do wha...... huh.... Dude that is so far off it ain't even funny I mean really did you think about that answer? Seriously, I ain't mocking you here but man thats off. Any way I'll still call it your turn since I'm out for a few weeks but the correct answer is The Enemy Below. Your only off by 35 years. Hope your better at Halo and unless I'm wrong thats a qote from Rush Hour. If so I give my turn to Duchess.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET

Fight Club

Character 1) F*** YOU!

Character 2) I thought I already did that?

Boo

'There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing.'~Elizabeth

'I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.'~Jack

neusignatur8bg.jpg

I want you to hit me as hard as you can

I had a different answer, but I think the line I was thinking of was actually "Hit me as hard as you can. Go ahead." Anyway, this was from Napoleon Dynamite.

However, after (just now) looking it up, the line (from N.D.) is: "I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me"

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

I thought of that one too, but then I remembered the scene in Fight Club.

Boo

'There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing.'~Elizabeth

'I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.'~Jack

neusignatur8bg.jpg

It sounds vaguely reminiscant of Monty Python and the Holy Grail....

but thats not what its from.....

so I have no Idea

Aye its the knight guarding the bridge in the holy grail!

take it away Cap!

.....Oh the Black Knight!

Im sorry the reason it threw me off was it's worded incorrectly

[not meant offensively]

The actual line is

"Oh, oh I see...Runnin' away, eh? YOU YELLOW BASTARDS COME BACK 'ERE AND TAKE WHATS COMIN' TO YE!....I'LL BITE YER LEGS OFF!"

:P

good quote mate...

well lets see....

Movie quote...movie quote....alright

"He's Right on top of us! I wonder if he is using the same wind we are using?"

The Princess Bride. To be more specific, that was Andre the Giant's character speaking about the Dread Pirate Roberts following them after they kidnapped the princess. LORD, I've seen that movie alot! :P

Here's mine:

"Oh good 'cause I have an announcement to make to Roy: I'm totally bake-aked! "

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.