movie quotes game

Fancy

I was too curious, so I Googled it. I won't post the answer since I cheated, but was wondering....Is that a good movie, Blackfoot?

It seemed the main character had waaaaay too much jewelry for being at that kind of party. At least from what I was accustomed to in dealing with those types of people.....

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Okay, I will answer it. "The Salton Sea." Yes, it is an EXCELLENT movie. Val Kilmer is amazing. I don't want to give it away, but I know you will like it Matt. Give it a try. Another one to check out is "into the blue" with Jessica Alba. It is almost like a pirate flick with today's pirates.

signature4.jpg]

The Princess Bride.  To be more specific, that was Andre the Giant's character speaking about the Dread Pirate Roberts following them after they kidnapped the princess.  LORD, I've seen that movie alot!  B)

Here's mine:

"Oh good 'cause I have an announcement to make to Roy: I'm totally bake-aked! "

Okay sorry to burst your bubble buddy you obviously haven't seen The Princess Bride enough or else you would have known that Mandy Patinkin's character (Inigo Montoya) says it to Wallace Shawn's character (Vizzini) no hard feelings i have just seen it so many times that it would have bugged the hell out of me if i hadn't corrected you...

:huh:

The Punisher? Just guessing Never saw the movie

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

YAY FOR ME!! :lol:

"It is so good, that when I am finshed with it, I will get up, go to the back and shoot the cook. And that is what I need from you right now to help keep the balance."

"You want me to shoot the cook."

"No I'll shoot the cook my cars parked out back any way."

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

You are correct!

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

• 2 weeks later...

well sh*t if mad matt isn't gunna go i will

Son: Hey what's up mom? I'm gonna ask you this nicely first. Can i have my drumsticks back?

Mother.: Your drumsticks are the least of your worries young man. You ran out on God! My son just ran out on God! You are in a world of...

Son: TROUBLE! I've been in trouble for the past 12 hours! HELLO? You know I'm going to be in St. Bernards Boarding School for the next 2 years. I'm gonna be out of your hair until I'm a legal adult! And then all YOU have to do is is light a candle, pray to some stupid little statue for me and all is forgiven and forgotten, right mom? Then you can spend your days in a guilt free pursuit of more constructive activities like telling people how screwed up their lives are. And then you no longer need the patience and understanding required to talk to your own son on some normal plain. And then that way you don't have to think about how tough it was for you when you were growing up and its a good thing too cause if you did, you'd realize what a lousy, goddam shitty-ass parent you are.

Mother: Jeremiah what has gotten into you?

Son: I JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY IN A CONFESSIONAL BOOTH! LORD HAVE MERCY! Now for the last time, Mom, give me back my fucking drumsticks... please.

:huh::huh::huh: