How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Hey, you've got the pirate invasion at the PA faire to look forward to Phil...

Ah, the human car-wash, yes... :lol:

... The hardest thing to do during these times is to remember that there are so many good things in life...

"Good" can be SUCH a subjective term...

...and you have family and friends that love you and want to see you happy.  You can say that's a sappy statement (and it is) but you can't denigh that it's true. :lol:

Oh, I could very easily deny that it's true, but then Diego would yell at me again. :lol:

But thanks for the thought.

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you've got the pirate invasion at the PA faire to look forward to Phil...

Ah, the human car-wash, yes... :ph34r:

... The hardest thing to do during these times is to remember that there are so many good things in life...

"Good" can be SUCH a subjective term...

...and you have family and friends that love you and want to see you happy.  You can say that's a sappy statement (and it is) but you can't denigh that it's true. :ph34r:

Oh, I could very easily deny that it's true, but then Diego would yell at me again. :ph34r:

But thanks for the thought.

PiratePhil me ole son! sometimes a simple smack in the chops is heard more so than the reasoning of mere mortals. We are just that and nay to be ever with any other than that as a duty to humanity we should live our lives through our heart and give as all is there to our task. I give you my love and my admirations my friend nay not think that you have left no legacy for humanity. You have touched us all with your brain and your heart. God be with you always and grammercy!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

My dear Phil, manic-depressive is a difficult thing in itself. I hope you are seeing a doctor and getting medication. If not, please do so, it will improve your life dramatically.

I'm not manic-depressive, but I am on medication because of being a depressed person, and let me tell you, without, I'd be the biggest damn bitch anybody ever saw! I like the way I am now. I can smile, laugh, and enjoy life.

I hope you are seeing a doctor and getting medication. If not, please do so, it will improve your life dramatically.

I'm not manic-depressive, but I am on medication because of being a depressed person, and let me tell you, without, I'd be the biggest damn bitch anybody ever saw! I like the way I am now. I can smile, laugh, and enjoy life.

Actually, Rumba, although I understand and thank you for the caring and thought behind your suggestion, to me, that would be a true death sentence.

Being who and what I am, moles and all, is FAR more important than using synthesized meds to feel "good". I'd MUCH rather feel real pain than induced pleasure. And, maybe I ENJOY being a bitch... :blink:

But that's just me - glad it works so well for you!

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Oh...and I can't find my new pair of socks...they were around here SOMEwhere... :blink:

Yer turn...

Ha! Did you have to walk to school, and it was uphill both ways?

Dude. Get a grip. Then let go. But you don't need me to tell you that. :huh:

My advice, pick an ocean, and move closer to it. :)

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Lots of different things... Stressed from work, comforted from being among good friends, seethingly angry at things in my personal life, and relieved that the weekend is finally here.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Exhausted and stressed out. Between training a new employee at work and the powder monkeys at home jumping off the walls (I mean that literally). THere is not enough time in the day to get gone what I have to get done. I am also relieved that the weekend is here.

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

Exhausted and stressed out. Between training a new employee at work and the powder monkeys at home jumping off the walls (I mean that literally). THere is not enough time in the day to get gone what I have to get done. I am also relieved that the weekend is here.

Also forgot to say frustrated and grumpy.

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

Work is causing me a bit of stress, my studies (finishing college) are taking up some of my evenings, causing Pirate Zombie Syndrome a few mornings during the week. But the weekend...oh the weekend is so near. Friday will bring a rush of panic, and relief, as I get nearly everything done that I need to do, to leave the next day or two open for a bit of amusement. :lol:

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...