Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Aye, yer a lad after me own heart, Red! I'll be one to partake in yer offerin's o' Boxty an' a wee o' Dublin Coddle, if ye will. A jar o' porter to wet me whistle to the side. I knew there be a reason I be frequentin' yer place. Pull up a chair an' make it a bottle o' porter, we'll raise a salute to good ol' Saint Paddy! :D:D

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye! To good St. Paddy, a grand Scotsman if ever there was one! ( I love to get everyone all riled up with that one... )

A boxty, if you please, Will, my good man! And a toast of good Scotch whisky to St. Patrick the Scot!

:D:D:D:D

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Well now, Cap'n Morgan....The trut' be known, Saint Patrick wasno' Irishman at all....As embarrased as I be to admitin' it. :D Check yer history an' be a good lad an' don' be rubbin' it in too much. Cringes at the thought.

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Aww... I'll not rub it in TOO much, as I'm almost as Irish as I am Scottish... jus' some gentle ribbin' and an excuse to buy everyone a round!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Well then, lad....If yer buyin', I'll be drinkin'! :D A jar o' Jameson to warm me ol' Irish heart an' the next one be mine to pay! :D

Aye, lad, ta be sure! May yer throat never be dry and yer glass never empty! If it weren't a Celt who said that, well, it shoulda been!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Aye, true as true is. As we like to say: T'irst is a shameless disease, so heres to a shameful cure! :D

There be anot'er that makes me grin....

Some be sayin' the glass be half empty an' others say it be half full.

An Irishman will tell ye to hold yer gob an' finish the dimn t'in'! :D

Capt. Morgan! Let me fill yer tankard once again! (i looks around and says) matey's it's this Captains birthinday this day Scott ergh not no matters then. A toast! (hold 'is tankard high) "to life and liberty". (mumbles to meself, even if ye have to take a life to keep yer liberty)! "Capt Morgan heres to ye!"

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Diego Santana de la Vega Posted on Mar 16 2005, 03:03 PM

Capt. Morgan! Let me fill yer tankard once again! (i looks around and says) matey's it's this Captains birthinday this day Scott ergh not no matters then. A toast! (hold 'is tankard high) "to life and liberty". (mumbles to meself, even if ye have to take a life to keep yer liberty)! "Capt Morgan heres to ye!"

Ah, thank ye, mate! And the next round be on me doubloon... SLAINTE!!

:D

As the sayin' goes, "Everyone's Irish on St. Paddy's Day!"

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

:D if i find any i'll let you know, mercenary! B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Good morning, dear William. I believe I will partake of your offring of java. (I am actually indulging in such as I post this.) Happy belated Saint Patrick's Day to you, sailor! I do trust that your love's birthday was wonderful, as well. Crimson Crow, Jack and I went out for dinner and a round of Guinness last night. Crimson almost had a little altercation when a gent hired as a DJ was asking trivia questions for prizes. The DJ asked the true nationality of Saint Patrick, then what a shillelagh was. Crimson said the DJ tried to claim that Saint Patrick was a Scottsman and then attempted to argue it. A rather bad move on the DJ's side. :rolleyes: All is well that ends well, I believe. The DJ recanted and Crimson sat back down at the table grumbling and ordered another round. B)

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Wonderful!! I know that I would truly be beside myself at being given such a gift! Things crafted by someone you hold dear are always the best gifts, always cherished the most. You will have to post it so we can all see!

And I agree, bad call on the DJ's part. But it could have been worse. I had to laugh when CC came back to the table spouting about " I'd like to show him what a shillelagh is. I got his shillelagh right here. Damn bas****." Then Jack and he go on this rampage. I can understand their point, but I must admit it was rather funny. :rolleyes:

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

:rolleyes:B)B)

This is very likely to be a truth. B)

Oh, the two of them calmed down, no hostile moves made. Those boys just grumped about it off and on, giving the gent looks everytime he spoke on the PA until we left the establishment. B)

B):rolleyes:B)B) Wait until the boys hear that one! Of course from you, I am quite sure CC will just laugh.

Dearest William, please do not get me wrong...I like serpents. In many cultures they are regarded highly. I have no issues being around them or handling them. In a basket is fine...but, on my plate is clearly a different story. :rolleyes: Do you have any left over stew? It is always better the next day. B)

Dearest William, please do not get me wrong...I like serpents. In many cultures they are regarded highly. I have no issues being around them or handling them. In a basket is fine...but, on my plate is clearly a different story. :rolleyes: Do you have any left over stew? It is always better the next day. B)

Yoda says that you can have the rest of his.

1913_yoda_irish_stew_the_duke.sized.jpg

I need more sleep.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

(Ciaran does a doubletake)

Blimey! Too much green beer yesterday! Could've sworn the pyrate at yon table was a little green man, a bit wrinkled mind ye, but green none the less.

I'll have a pot of yer black coffee, William! Thank ye!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp