Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll put on me dress sword and hanger and wear a sash of fine Thai silk.  Aye.

OH, how dashing!

And for you...I'll wear the red brocade vest with the spanish gold buttons.

Let's have some music here! I'm in a dancing mood.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Centers on Mercenary Wench with a michievous smile.

Sangria....on ye, lass?......Tis a gran' t'ought, fer true.....Rubs chin in contemplation. Me t'inks what ye really mean is sharin' the bottle....Chuckles.

Thankee fer the Jameson, Red an' congrats to yer new Notorious rankin'! A fine t'in' indeed, me bully boy! :huh:Tries not to pay too much attention to the gold buttons. Pours a refill of Jameson, refocusing on the flight of chairs.

Fine job on'na harp there Phil! Aye.....Tis notes that stir me soul, true as true is. Tis a pity that me fiddle be down at the Pub er I would be joinin' ye, lad. Mayhaps anot'er tyme.

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

:lol: hip hip huzzah to the notorious pirate in our midst! that does call for dancing for ifin i may ..extends hand to william with a curtsey.. and mercenary - i see you have nmade rank of plunderer! huzzah to you too! sangria, rum, jameson and whatever ye hearts desire all round!

:o:o:lol::o:o:lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

:lol: (tries to stand up, but has trouble after finishing off a bottle of saki, knocks chair over and discharges pistol, which shatters the bottle of sangria, spilling it all over Lady Snow)

er, sorry m'Lady! hic!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

hic! Wiiiillyam, me gooood slur. Anothur bottle of sangreesha fer Mer-hic! fer MersinnnnnaryWench! hic!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Drunk?!? Are ye sure?? I mean, the man is still conscious and speaking!! Seems sober to me... :)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Aye, congrats! Er, an' pass me a tankard... I be spongin' fer rum, I be! Har har! Aye...

I'll drink ye under the table, or over the table, or where ever... I'm not picky.

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

That, Will, has got to be the COOLEST cake I've ever seen! Almost too cool to cut... almost...

A cake like that should be cut with a cutlass, a la Marine Corps Birthday Ball tradition... what's that ya say? Marines have Balls? Darn skippy they do!!!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

I LOVE THE CAKE!! William, once again, the Kate's kitchen's have outdone themselves! Let us eat cake and sponge for rum!!!

Aye!! Can we save ourselves the trouble and pour the rum on the cake??

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

I LOVE THE CAKE!! William, once again, the Kate's kitchen's have outdone themselves! Let us eat cake and sponge for rum!!!

Y'know, me sister cut me pirate birthday cake with a cutlass . . . quite a neat trick really!

Why do I think that your sister and I would get along?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg