Tsunami Kate

William Brand

*rubs eyes...*

Well, mate, I may be mistaken, but the oldest leprechaun I've ever seen is trying to dive into yer bowl of stew...! There's no telling where those ears have been!!!!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh, ye leave for the better part of a week and ye get more dancing girls in! I'm sensing a common theme here! A pint of yer finest Will! I need some fortitfication for the week to come.

Fortification, eh?

How about some of this...?

Beer_Cap-Castle_Stout.jpg

or this...?

castle.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Today's special is sturgeon with a side of potatoes and a pint of cider, And for dessert......dancing girls.

(Ciaran walks into the Tsunami Kate, after talking with a group of pyrates out front)

William, there be a group of pyrates out there asking if ye do "take out" orders, especially the dessert type.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Today's special is sturgeon with a side of potatoes and a pint of cider, And for dessert......dancing girls.

(Ciaran walks into the Tsunami Kate, after talking with a group of pyrates out front)

William, there be a group of pyrates out there asking if ye do "take out" orders, especially the dessert type.

Are you asking if I deal in the trade of "flesh"?

No lad. I'll sell no woman or man, but you're welcome to ask any of the dancing girls to dance in whatever way might suit thee and them. Aye. I'll not stop revelry between mutual parties.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

*Morgan lurches drunkenly from his seat, and applauds loudly*

That be some o' the finest dancin' I've seen in quite a while!! Bravo! HIC!!

<_<

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."