Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Morgan lurches drunkenly from his seat, applauding loudly*

Hoooo-raaaayyy fer sushi!! HIC!!! Er, waitaminute... monkey repellent from harpoons and brass sharks, wazzits? HIC!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

(Capt. Ciaran enters the TK, carefully maneuvers past rolling cannonballs, dancing couples, a staggerin' Capt. Morgan, and takes his usual seat at a back table)

Noting sushi on the menu, Ciaran makes an order along with a big bottle of saki.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(Capt. Ciaran enters the TK, carefully maneuvers past rolling cannonballs, dancing couples, a staggerin' Capt. Morgan, and takes his usual seat at a back table)

Noting sushi on the menu, Ciaran makes an order along with a big bottle of saki.

Take this to the table at the back...

Sushi%20plate.jpg

Today's specials are Roasted Rib Eye with roasted vegetables...

roasted%20rib%20eye%20steak%20with%20herbed%20mustard%20sauce%20and%20root%20vegetables.jpg

Salmon in Saffron Mussel Sauce...

salmon%20in%20saffron%20mussel%20sauce.jpg

Roasted Asparagus with Fresh Favas and Morels...

roasted%20asparagus%20with%20fresh%20favas%20and%20morels.jpg

Shrimp, Jicama and Apricot Salad...

elegantgarden2.jpg

And Tiramisu.

tiramisu.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

B)*walks in noticing flying bodies, cannonballs, weapons..... takes saet by cap'n ciaran out of the line of fire* your roasted rib eye looks delicious! i'l have some of that and the asparagus witht he fava beamsa and morels and some tiramiso would finish the meal quite nicely. thank-you so much. i'l have my ankard filled with rum, please and ciaran - what would you be drinking?

B)B)B)B)B)B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

(shouting above all the noise)

Ahoy there, Lady Snow! I have a bottle of saki somewhere here.

(lookin fer it amongst all the armful of plates, platters, bowls....finally locates it tied to his belt)

Aye, here it be. What a feast William has prepared. Please dig in! There is more than enough.

(turns to Mercernary Wench) Here, pull up a chair and join us. (slides over a ribeye on a platter)

Very lively in here this weekend, 'eh?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

;) you going to uncork that bottle or make love to it? ;););)

IWG #3057 - Local 9

just give me a minute . . . you can't rush these things! :lol:

If ye all ask nicely, maybe I'll share - provided I can get a couple of bottles in a doggie bag!

grins ad uncorks bottle and pours a glass for every one what the hell! Here's a toast my friends - to the grand day outside, to they days that haven't been so grand, and the days that shall be better, and to our charming host William Red Wake for letting us spend them all alike here on the Tsunami Kate putting a dent in his alcohol stores! Cheers! :lol:

(hiccup) I'll drink ter that! (hiccup)

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

:lol: i thank ye kindly -- here have a peep! :lol:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Wanders in, nodding to all present and pauses to take in the chaos that has happened recently. Raising an eyebrow to the loose shot lying about, takes a quiet table by the taff rail.

T'underin' Jayz, Will! Tosses hat on the tabletop. Me t'inks yer week be as hectic as me own. Shakes head with a heavy sigh. A bottle o' Jameson, if ye please. Mayhaps it will chase the deamons o' the week at post away......An' if it don', well then.....Me t'inks it will be numbin' the reality fer a wee bit. Chuckles.

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

just give me a minute . . . you can't rush these things! :huh:

If ye all ask nicely, maybe I'll share - provided I can get a couple of bottles in a doggie bag!

grins ad uncorks bottle and pours a glass for every one what the hell! Here's a toast my friends - to the grand day outside, to they days that haven't been so grand, and the days that shall be better, and to our charming host William Red Wake for letting us spend them all alike here on the Tsunami Kate putting a dent in his alcohol stores! Cheers! :huh:

A dent in me stores? Hardly. Most of it was stolen.

Here's a bottle of Jameson for Crimson...

Jameson.jpg

STOLEN!!! I THINK THIS COULD BE DECLARED A NATIONAL CRISIS!!! *sobs*It was my dream in life to drink the Kate dry! *collapses into a sobbing hysterica heap*

(pats Mercenary on the back)

No, no, no. I meant that I replenish the holds with stolen goods regularly, not the other way around. The Kate has plenty of food and drink. Aye.

wine.jpg

Drink up.

Wheew *whipes brow* that was a close one. It's a good thing I have no pirde issues about crying in front of people . . . oh wait :huh: . . . I do. *blushes to a red, more bright then her skirt and slumps low in her seat, hands covering eyes.* If I can't see them looking at me - I can pretend they arn't there . . .

BRING ON THE IMBIBEMENTS!!! MORE SANGRIA!! Congrats,Will!

You were notorious long before this too me! :huh:

Cheers! :huh:

Well thank you kindly, Mercenary. Tis a fine thing to have notoriety among pirates. Aye, a fine thing.

I think I'll put on me dress sword and hanger and wear a sash of fine Thai silk. Aye.