Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Ahh, gumbo... I'll eat a plate in honor of that Loo-siana pirate, Cap'n Jean Lafitte...

Christine Posted on Mar 1 2005, 09:54 PM

Bless ye me ca-razy Disney brother! lol! 

Thanks, luv! I really do have more class than that... not much more, but...

B)B)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm! I sure hope the shepherd was not German... ick!

Well, what the hey, pass me a slice, er, servin'!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Strolls on deck and hears William's voice.

Red! Tis a fine sight to me eyes ye are! Shepherd's Pie, ye say?! Put meself down fer a double servin' o' such delight an'na jar o' Jameson. Yer place be doin' well as I see it! Have yerself a seat an' catch me up, me boyo. Surveys the surround. I be in'na mood fer dinner an'na show....grins Bring on the Dancin' Gerls! B)

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

B) aye, that shepherd's pie does look good. methinks i'llbe having a slice too, thank-ye very much. another round ------

and i say - bring on those dancin' boyos!!!!!!!! B)B)

B)B);););)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Dear William, le plat du jour does look apealing, but I think a glass of champagne will be enough for now, s'il vous plait. Merci beacoupe, mon cher. I will take you up on the wine you had proffered another time when it is slow, if the invitaion is still open, oui?

Dancing Boys, William? I did not realize your bristo offered a floor show. What an interesting notion. B)

(Hearing the words, Dancing Boys, Ciaran stumbles half-drunk into another part of this immense pub that he had not yet seen)

Blimey! It's a real party in here. B)

(nods to William Red Wake, and takes a table over yonder, in the back)

I'll have some of yer Shepherd's Pie, good Sir, and mug of yer best ale. Thank ye.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Swaggers in, looking half dead in exhaustion "Ello all! Something strong, iffen ye please William." slumps down at the counter, then looks over the crowd and double takes Crimsoncrow, as I live and breath! Long time since we've seen you 'round this joint! C'mon, let me buy you a drink!

Joins Mercenary Wench at the bar, making a bow of respect.

Tis a fine t'in' to be layin' eyes on ye, lass! An'na fillin' o' me tankard be such a gran' idea an' I thankee. Yer lookin' well as e'er an' mahaps ye can con meself into a jig an' reel in'na wee. Raises an eyebrow in query. Yer next round o' liquid heart's desire be on me own coin, lass.

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Oh..sorry..was thinkin of RHPS again..

...Royal Highness's Pendragon Society?

.......Really Hot Party Sallies?

...........Ripped, Horny, Panting, and Slatternly? (sounds like a law firm)

heh...Rocky Horror Picture Show

(they closed the theaters here, so now I'm missin my Saturday night insanity..unless I wanna drive to Tucson.)

Merry sits in the corner, a cape over her head, to ward against the cold.. Her hot drink is good, but the food doesn't interest her at all.. she keeps an eye on the crew there.. silently.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Whoa, Merry... yer freakin' me out... pull that sheet offa yer noggin and come sit by the fire. We're guarantied to make ya laugh, or at least smile a bit... :)

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

I'm going to remodel the Tsunami very soon because everyone keeps sitting in the dark corners alone. Why do we sit in the dark corners? Are we all trying to be melodramatic and "mysterious"? Putting on aires of quiet sophistication?

I'm going to make this room round if you don't all cut it out. This is a social establishment. Aye.

I'm going for the fire hose.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

thank you, William, but its been a weird weekend.. my dad fell and may need surgery, I lost a friend or two I think, and well sometimes the corners are great.. As for the hose, are you threatening me with a good time?

oooooo tiramisu!! Hey William, get a drink for yourself on my tab..

(slides a bag of money to him, with the initials WRW on it..)

I found this in my pouch. I think it means Wild Rascally Women..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

thank you, William, but its been a weird weekend.. my dad fell and may need surgery, I lost a friend or two I think, and well sometimes the corners are great.. As for the hose, are you threatening me with a good time?

oooooo tiramisu!! Hey William, get a drink for yourself on my tab..

(slides a bag of money to him, with the initials WRW on it..)

I found this in my pouch. I think it means Wild Rascally Women..

No it stands for When Rendered Wet.

Or is it...Worsted Raw Wool.

hmmm.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg