MDRF Pirate Invasion Meet-up place

blenderwench

I'm countin'on it, Lass! :)

Encampment? I musta missed somethin'. What's the encampment?

Mick, some o' the crew might be stayn' at a campsite by the festivities. I reckon thar be a link to the site somewhere here.

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, here is the offical word on the encampment, for those interested.

Regarding encampment for Pyrate weekend at the KOA campground near faire - Saturday night:

Some folks will be at MDRF both days, some may just visit the camp, some may stay at the camp and go home the next day. Me thinks personally, I will set up after faireand go to faire w/ supplies and coolers and hot dogs packed

So........ For all interested in the Pyrates weekend encampment, KOA is going to have a group set up under "pyracy pub".

When making your reservation mention the group name to get ajoining campsites. a tent camp site is $34 for the night $3 for each additional child, and $5 for each additional adult. if you want to call and make reservations the number is (410) 923-2771

The base $34 covers two people.

Note: For those with kinder pirates, please be aware that this will be a LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS group, with R-rated conversations and actions, so please use your best discretion.

And a special THANK YOU TO QUEENROGUE for setting this up, and I think many of us owe her several rounds of ale! huzzah!!!! :rolleyes:

Mick - see above for encampment details.

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

OK, as requested (Cheryl), based solely on the comments on this thread, here is the attendance of Pyracy Pub Members list thus far for the MDRF Pyrate Invasion Weekend (Saturday)......

Blender Wench

Madam Macaw

Crimson Corsair

Moon Shadow

Marona the Marouder

(and the enourmous non-piracy pub crew that will be w/ us)

Indigo Jack

Gute Morgan

Mad Woman Cheryl

Crispy Willie, and their wee bairn, Skylarking Catfish

SeaLegs Constance 'n' her brood

Black Bart

Duncan McGuyver and Jury Rig Crew

Major Chaos

Queen Rogue (works MDRF, will be free on Sunday)

Hawkyns

Capt. Flint

Mick MacAnselan

I am sure that list will grow, but there it tis thus far.

Lime green armband sashes to be worn. For those lacking, I will bring extras.

Meeting place - White Hart, of course!

Meeting time... I think maybe see what the pyrate weeekend schedule will be like, and determine from there. That won't be up on the website just yet. Sound good?

PHEW~! I need an ale.......

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

Looks like I Will be able to make it down there on the 25th. :huh: Now, I don't know where the white hart tavern is, but I reckon I'll find it. If all else fails, I'll follow the trail of lipstick festooned rogues (and other things). :huh:

'e don't know where th' White 'art is? Just listen fer all the bloomin' singin' pyrates, mate! Sooner 'r later, they all comes t' th' White 'art t' 'ear the bleedin' Pyrates Royale!

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

The white Hart is the first pub you come to in revel Grove.It has a green and red roof.

Actually O'Shucks is the first Pub you get to when you come thru the gate.

Not trying to nit pick you Crimson - just don't want the visitor lost. :lol:

Just grab a program when you come thru the gate, it has a excellent map.

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

The white Hart is the first pub you come to in revel Grove.It has a green and red roof.

Actually O'Shucks is the first Pub you get to when you come thru the gate.

Not trying to nit pick you Crimson - just don't want the visitor lost. :lol:

Just grab a program when you come thru the gate, it has a excellent map.

yeah, duncan is right... it is more like the second pub if you keep walking straight. there are great maps on the website and also they hand them out.

go here....

http://www.rennfest.com/mrf/entert/festmap.htm

Thanks fer postin' th' list blenderwench. Ya do deserve an ale after that! I supposin' I should buy you one at the White Hart after askin the momentous job o' the list.

Hey, that works for me! I will never turn down a free ale.

don't forget to come visit me!

NEVER! (evil laugh)... Queen Rogue, we will make sure you are entertained!

'ello mateys. Just sos I don't 'ave t' go readin' thru 8 bloody pages to this 'ere thread again, someone be a friendly pyrate and run down the plan fer this 'ere slow-witted buccaneer.

Be we meetin' at th' White 'art at 1:45 or somethin' like that? :lol:

And what be the plan fer the encampment afterwards, sez I. :lol:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

So, here is the offical word on the encampment, for those interested.

Regarding encampment for Pyrate weekend at the KOA campground near faire -  Saturday night:

Some folks will be at MDRF both days, some may just visit the camp, some may stay at the camp and go home the next day.  Me thinks personally, I will set up after faireand go to faire w/ supplies and coolers and hot dogs packed

So........ For all interested in the Pyrates weekend encampment, KOA is going to have a group set up under "pyracy pub".

When making your reservation mention the group name to get ajoining campsites. a tent camp site is $34 for the night $3 for each additional child, and $5 for each additional adult. if you want to call and make reservations the number is (410) 923-2771

The base $34 covers two people.

Note:  For those with kinder pirates, please be aware that this will be a LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS group, with R-rated conversations and actions, so please use your best discretion.

And a special THANK YOU TO QUEENROGUE for setting this up, and I think many of us owe her several rounds of ale!  huzzah!!!!  :lol:

Mick - see above for encampment details.

Here it be, mate!

I'd plan on bringin what campin gear you have, just in case, I dunno if anyone has a tent big enough for all of us. Hey blender, should I call them too, or is it all settled??

Okay, now I sees the plans fer the encampment at KOA. Some o' us pyrates live nearby. If there's gonna be any post-faire celebratin', we'd be proud t' brings a cask o' rum (or beer) and join in bein' obnoxious and loud. :P

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

For pirate weekend, Fair Katey and me are reminding everyone that there will be a wind down here at the house after the saturday fair. We live about 30 to 40 minutes from fair and are more than happy to have everyone over after fair. All are welcome and remember to bring your civies if you want a shower and a change after fair. We'll have some munchies and refreshments, but, feel free to bring whatever liquid you may desire, as I cannot promise to have the beverage of your choosing.. Let us know if you'll be coming over and we'll be sure to give everyone directions from fair to here. We look forward to seeing all of you.

Is there a definite time and location to meet up. I understand the white heart tavern is what everyone wants. Is it definite and are we still planning on the arm sashes................. Let us know and we'll see you there................Flint

Pyrates Weekend Meetup Time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all seem to keep forgeting that they changed times on us this year.

I thought that we wanted to set the meetup time to match one of the Pyrate Royale shows, - If so then we should move the time to 12:30

Thoughts anyone ??????????

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

That sounds good! Will be there with me sash on me arm!

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

Pyrates Weekend Meetup Time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all seem to keep forgeting that they changed times on us this year.

I thought that we wanted to set the meetup time to match one of the Pyrate Royale shows, - If so then we should move the time to 12:30

Thoughts anyone ??????????

12:30 it is, then. I was waitin to see what the "official" schedule would be for that weekend just so we didn't get caught unawares again. so, this works! cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Stynky made a very good point on the other Pyrate Invasion thread - lookin at the show schedule, white hart at 11:00 a.m. is more feasable. see you mateys there!

Duncan has made the request that this thread should be locked to prevent any further confusion with another similar thread.

If anyone thinks it should be reopened and unlocked, please feel free to send me a PM, Personal Message.

(berp)