MDRF Pirate Invasion Meet-up place

blenderwench

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

We can make our mates share the duty! they can handg out together, all tory ever does is play PS2 games. ::pouts:: I'm practically a widow :D

Actually, you are really on to somethin, ya know? One drop off, the other pick up.

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

Actually, you are really on to somethin, ya know? One drop off, the other pick up.

You two can actually plan "play dates" fer ye two mates!

Bahahahahaha

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

BTW Blender - ye link for the PARF photos not be workin'.

Meant to say something yesterday.

:D

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

WEll, that isn't good, is it? how about now?

Perfect. You might want to quote when answering a specific post though, I didn't know at first what ye be talkin' bout. Course, it is Friday and 20 hours 28 mins to faire.

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

excited are we??? counting seconds too? :blink:

i have no idea how i'm going to wake up at 6:30 in the morning...i diden't get up till noon today.

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

excited are we??? counting seconds too? :blink:

i have no idea how i'm going to wake up at 6:30 in the morning...i diden't get up till noon today.

Didn't get up til noon??? I wish I could sleep late on a weekday - damn job!

And aye - very excited indeed.

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

Sorry t' jump into this so late. I 'ave been out of town, Arkansas no less. I best go to the store an' get some material fer sashes. I may even make Gute wear one!

Not a chance, luv. Unless Constance brings 'er feathers. :lol:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

love the idea of arm sashes. Have we settled on a time and location to meet for pirate weekend... let me know. We plan on being there and cannot wait to see everyone. Let us know if anyone is interested in hanging out at our place afterwards. Also, let us know if anyone needs crash space. It is limited, so, the sooner the better..... Flint

love the idea of arm sashes. Have we settled on a time and location to meet for pirate weekend... let me know. We plan on being there and cannot wait to see everyone. Let us know if anyone is interested in hanging out at our place afterwards. Also, let us know if anyone needs crash space. It is limited, so, the sooner the better..... Flint

Now that th' arm sashes 'ave been decided, at wot time o' day arrr we meetin' an whar? SeaLegs 'n 'er 3 bilge rat (iffen anyone donna get sick) along with me hubby, me an' our bilge rat should be that before th' openin' o' th' gates. Can't miss us, look fer a pirate in a wheelchair with two wenches and four bilge rats. SeaLegs should be in green.

Flint luv, wot time arrr ya gettin thar? Is Styky Tudor also comin???? Hawkyns, we met last year iffen I r'members right...

Blenderwench, me thinks tha' you be keepin score of who will be thar. What be the list so far?

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

I think the meetin time is at 1:45 at the white hart tavern .Im sure alot of us will be at the gate or on the "grassy nole" right off of the gate in the shady around 9:30,they are opening at 10:00 this year.Blenderwench is good at keep lists.Im sure we are already on it.

I can't wait to meet up and kick back afew with the gang!!!

"No matter where you go. There you are."

Looks like I Will be able to make it down there on the 25th. :lol: Now, I don't know where the white hart tavern is, but I reckon I'll find it. If all else fails, I'll follow the trail of lipstick festooned rogues (and other things). :P

Hope to see ya Mick,I think Blender is saving her lipstick for you......

dont forget to wear your arm sash(lime green).I keep an eye(patch)out fer ya... :lol:

Sorry t' jump into this so late.  I 'ave been out of town, Arkansas no less.  I best go to the store an' get some material fer sashes.  I may even make Gute wear one!

Not a chance, luv. Unless Constance brings 'er feathers. :lol:

Aye Gute luv, I'll bring me feathers now ye have to wear the sash. Will not ferget this time. :lol:

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

I think the meetin time is at 1:45 at the white hart tavern .Im sure alot of us will be at the gate or on the "grassy nole" right off of the gate in the shady around 9:30,they are opening at 10:00 this year.Blenderwench is good at keep lists.Im sure we are already on it.

I can't wait to meet up and kick back afew with the gang!!!

oh yes, closer to the date I will post a list on this thread of those that have mentioned they will be there, with the sash and meeting time/place.... maybe we should change the meeting time to something that coincides w/ one of the pyrate acts? Not sure if the schedule for pyrate weekend has been posted yet, as the corsairs and the crimson pirates will also be there.....

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

Looks like I Will be able to make it down there on the 25th. :lol: Now, I don't know where the white hart tavern is, but I reckon I'll find it. If all else fails, I'll follow the trail of lipstick festooned rogues (and other things). :lol:

oh, you know, Mick, I have one waitin for ye!!!

Go to the mdrf website, they have a map... it is pretty much at the center of the faire.

Are you goin to try for the encampment, too?

dont forget to wear your arm sash(lime green).I keep an eye(patch)out fer ya... :lol:

Ya think so? Whoo Hoo! :P

I'll have to see if I can scare up some lime green fabric. Nice color, lime green. Hope it won't get confused with all that lime green the serious period reanactors'll be wearin'. :lol:

The Dread Pyrate MacAnselan

aka Mick

oh, you know, Mick, I have one waitin for ye!!!

Go to the mdrf website, they have a map... it is pretty much at the center of the faire.

Are you goin to try for the encampment, too?

I'm countin'on it, Lass! :)

Encampment? I musta missed somethin'. What's the encampment?

The Dread Pyrate MacAnselan

aka Mick

dont forget to wear your arm sash(lime green).I keep an eye(patch)out fer ya... B)

Ya think so? Whoo Hoo! :P

I'll have to see if I can scare up some lime green fabric.

Nice color, lime green. Hope it won't get confused with all that lime green the serious period reanactors'll be wearin'. :rolleyes:

The reanactors will be reacting :lol:

Looks like I Will be able to make it down there on the 25th. :rolleyes: Now, I don't know where the white hart tavern is, but I reckon I'll find it. If all else fails, I'll follow the trail of lipstick festooned rogues (and other things). :lol:

Aye, it will be good t' see everyone again!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed