Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye lasses, regardless of what ye wear, ye all be beautiful!! ;)

;) thank you cap'n! you made my day. you ain't too hard on the eyes either. ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

*checks mirror one more time and shrugs* Touche, Tito. Hehehe, Charity... I seem to always feel like that in them quizes! Especially the which PotC character are you and my outcome was Captain Jack Sparrow. *rolls a pants legs up a little bit* What kind of male captain with these legs is what I ne wantin' to know! ;)

LOL..

I'm far too honest with these quizzes, like with which POTC character do you blong with or something, i knów some questions point to Barbossa but i'm determined to be honest and what comes out..once Will Turner and more then once Jack Sparrow ;)

I think i could have big fun with the guy..but i'm partial for a masculine man with a beard.. ;)

hero.jpg

i don't think it's so much the sex of the character but the qualities of him/her. like jack sparrow described as the 'sexy drunken pyrate'. i really don't mind being named as sparrow and i really don't drink. but i do like to have a good time. <_<

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Hmm... you don't like to drink?!?! Now correct me if I am wrong Lady Snow, but aren't ye the one who always orders a type of mead (more often than not, clove mead) in that 'I've-sprung-a-leak-Ray-in-my-cup-and-I-seriously-need-to-get-a-new-one-but-I'm-bound-under-the-no-prey-no-pay- motto-and-I-guess-I-could-borrow-one-without-permission-but-knowing-my-luck-it'll-have-a-leak-in-it-as-well-which-ultimately-puts-me-back-at-square-one' mug everytime a newbie is buying?? <_< (just yankin' the chain a bit there, m'lady!)

Aye, so ye don't drink much in reality, but we'll be damned to hellation iffen we have te give up havin' a good time too, eh?

<_<:ph34r::ph34r::lol::lol::lol::lol:

made my night there tortuga. a friend of mine makes the most fantastic clove and vanilla mead (and some other kind too so far) but i hardly drink anything in reality, but virtual is another story. and i'll never give up having a good time, and drinking isn't secessary for a good time.

ray - a round for tortuga and me please - :ph34r:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

• 2 weeks later...

*walks along the beach wearing only a towel wrapped around her. heads for the warm, soothing waters. dropping her towel, she walks in with a sigh. The warm water is very refreshing as she swims about.*

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

:: sits on top of a large boulder with a bottle of rum and a spyglass. Once Christine is fully in the water, he lowers the glass and raises the bottle in a toast ::

Brava!! Very nice, love! :lol:

:: takes a swig of rum, and watches the waves. A mischievous smile starts to play across his face ::

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Well I got Sparrow too, but to sympathize with ye all (in the opposite situation of course) I once got Elizabeth Swan :lol:;)

Have I missed something here? ;););) Tito you could have saved Sparrow for me. Id gladly hand over Miss Swann. And I just had to tease ya a bit there Tito. Have not seen ya in a long time. Hope all is well with you and yours.

As for a drink Ill take a Plunder Me Cherry. Hobbles to a nearby stretch of sand and lays down and covers bad leg with a towel, before grinning and waving to christine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png