Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

***walks up on shore, dripping and refreshed*** thanks for the invite tito - the dip was just what i needed to take my mind off the humdrum of everyday life! :P

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no thanks i think i'd much rather stay warm

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

but miss bonney, the temperature is always just right in the moonlight lagoon! :D

IWG #3057 - Local 9

(strolls down from the northern treeline carrying his boots in one hand and a long bottle made of blown blue glass)

Good evening, Christine. It's a fine night not to be about anything don't you think? Why, the Tsunami practically runs herself anymore. Yoou'd be surprised how often I find coin waiting for me whe I get up in the morning, or when I return from an absence of hours.

(walks straight out into the water while talking)

Aye. It's a fine night to about absolutely nothing.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Well, the Tsunami has always listed a few degrees to larboard on account of the rocks she is resting on. I plan to use block and tackle in conjunction with the capstan to heave her back to starboard those few degrees.

**Moon basking on a small outcropping of rocks nearby, overhears William's musings. Picking up boots, moves to where he and Christine are conversing**

Good eve to you both! My apololgies, but I could not help but overhear your dilema, William. I did happen to notice the landbound heeling of the good old Kate...If you are in need of assistance in putting Her to rights, just give the word...**Warm smile** I will be more than happy to send some of the Hands to you and I know for fact that we have extra rope, block and tackle stored in the Hold on the Gael. It would give me joy to assist you in your venture. It is the least I can do...

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Good eve to you both! My apololgies, but I could not help but overhear your dilema, William. I did happen to notice the landbound heeling of the good old Kate...If you are in need of assistance in putting Her to rights, just give the word...**Warm smile** I will be more than happy to send some of the Hands to you and I know for fact that we have extra rope, block and tackle stored in the Hold on the Gael. It would give me joy to assist you in your venture. It is the least I can do...

Thank you Tempest.

It's fitting to have help from a Tempest when moving a Tsunami. Aye. Very fitting.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

stands watching the waves, the wind blows thru her long, blonde hair and white flowing dress. Sighs and smiles as she lets the water wash up along the shore, touching her bare feet.*

Aye lass ye be looking very fine loverly in the moonlight.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Thank ye Tito. One could say I look rather ghostly, white dress, pale skin, blonde hair, the moon shining down on me.....nice ghostly image there eh? :D

there's a lot to be said for fair skinned blondes in pale dresses. do you have blue eyes too?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

My eyes are more hazel now, they seem to be lighter than before. Went from blue as a baby to green and now it's getting lighter. Some have told me that certain eye make-up makes it change too. Eh, weird-lol!

Hmmmm....an idea comes to mind. :D

*a ghostly white image of a woman glides along the beach, her blonde hair streaming behind her like a becon of light. Suddenly the air is filled with song, a haunting chanting sound, the siren's song.....*

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Mary runs in from out of nowhere in full baywatch style down the beach form. Then trips on a rock and falls flat on her face. "Huzzah?" Unfortunatly Mary is to happy to even notice and gets up to dust herself off. "How faires everyone this fine eve? good i hope fair winds blowing?"

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

My eyes are more hazel now, they seem to be lighter than before. Went from blue as a baby to green and now it's getting lighter. Some have told me that certain eye make-up makes it change too. Eh, weird-lol!

if you're anything like me...your eyes change with your wardrobe too.

quoted by phil:

"Beat me with your rhythm stick, beat me, beat me..."

you's enjoy it too much!!! :lol:

IWG #3057 - Local 9