Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

what's wrong, bloody mary? come join us and rest a bit. i'm sure there's something here that will perk you back up.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got sick, and have been for a long time then a week and a half ago i busted my knee out and basically i'm tired

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

***With one last snore, Phil wakes up suddenly as a gull screams next to his ear. "Thank the gods for alarm clocks" he mutters as he hits the RESET button on the bird...

His finely muscled chest ripples as he rises and begins his morning exercises. The rising sun glints off his chiseled thighs as he moves fluidly through the regimen that would leave most other men panting and sweating. Finally, he finishes and strolls down the empty beach, his alarm clock circling overhead...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

• 2 weeks later...

thank God for video cameras PyratePhil.......I can hit the rewind and repaly buttons to watch that scene as many times as me lil ol heart can stand!!!! :lol:

dont ever stop being you darlin!

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

• 2 weeks later...

Sleep? What th' bloody hell be that? I've no had a good nights sleep in a few days e'er since my lil' pirate kitty Boo got his balls clipped! Though th' procedure was t' calm them! Nor wire them more so! Christ almighty!

::Watches Phil:: Ahhh... now that be a lovely sight for this piratess' eyes. :::Those hazel emeralds locked upon him::: Damn ya, man! Temptin' this Lady! For shame!

I'll be skippin' breakfast... I ne'er really take it. Perhaps a lil' rum in th' mornin'. Course... th' way th' gents be b'havin'... why eat t' fill th' belly. Temptin' morsels they be!

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Bloody Mary takes a seat under a nice shady palm tree and leans back with a flask of rum.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

I don't think yer old enough, luv. Here, let me take that for ya! :wub:

***Mad Matt pilfers her bottle, winking at her and takin' a swig.***

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

i see matt's been piulfering bottle from our mates here -- i be thinking he need to be taking a dunk off the dock! :D

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• 1 month later...

PyratePhil looks around slowly, the lagoon looking vaguely familiar, and yet...and yet...

The red bump on his head was throbbing again. How long had it been since that merchant vessel went down, throwing him and the crew into the blood-warm waters?

He couldn't remember anything...not even his own name...he knew not of his past glories in the lagoon...

...it was all just...blank...

~ Vegetius

::Swims up from the glistening moonlit water and walks ashore rolling in a keg of rum::

Mind if I join in your party? PyratePhil, I believe I found a cure for that bump on your head. Can't say it will cure the amnesia..in fact, it might make it progress a little. :rolleyes:

bunnyssignature3.jpg

Ah, m'lady, a keg, you say? What is this rum you speak of? Is it a healing balm?

I seem to remember a certain Captain with glossy black boots speaking well of this rum...but his name eludes me...

~ Vegetius

***takes a healthy swig of the rum, spews it out violently***

ARRRRRRR!!! 'Tis the foul liquid bowels of th' Devil hisself!! Truth be known, m'lady, death has charms not seen in THAT evil brew...

Now, then ye mentioned somethin' of a kiss, did ye not, m'lady? Memory be playin' cruel tricks upon yer loyal subject, true, but somehow, I seem ta be rememberin' somethin' o' this kiss matter...

...I....I...I believe it were...a healin' art, no? Somethin' involvin' four lips and two tongues?

...Somehow, I think I were in France fer a spell, but I'll be blazed iffin' I know why...

~ Vegetius

Indeed there was mention of an entanglement of four lips two tongues. Your memory seems to be repairing itself. The amnesia wasn't just a ruse to play upon the sympathy of us ladies in hopes of getting nursed was it?

::Walks over to Phil kissing him softly bringing back all memories of his days in France. Then holds his head against her chest running her fingers gently over his wounded head::

There, There, all better?

bunnyssignature3.jpg

The amnesia wasn't just a ruse to play upon the sympathy of us ladies in hopes of getting nursed was it?

A RUSE?!?

My LADY...you would accuse me of such underhanded, sneaky, ungentlemanly conduct? Do you TRULY think me capable of such indiscretions?

Well, thank you, dear! :ph34r:

I wish I could take credit for a ruse, but in all honesty, it was not such. A fervent wish, perhaps...a burning desire...an insatiable longing, certainly...

...but a RUSE? Never.

:Walks over to Phil kissing him softly bringing back all memories of his days in France.  Then holds his head against her chest running her fingers gently over his wounded head::

There, There, all better?

***PyratePhil dreams, and as he dreams he experiences an odd sensation: his head seems to be totally enveloped in soft Shantung silk, a gentle westerly breeze billowing the material to straining fullness as his own fullness becomes...***

***Phil wakes with a start, and as he does, the remaining disjointed visions of Frenchmen running around in a panic kissing limpid crepes disappear.***

Mmmmm...that was a wonderful respite indeed, m'lady. Perhaps you will allow me the honor of returning the favor some day in the not-too-distant future...

...and please...

...just call me Jacque. :ph34r:

~ Vegetius

So Jacque it shall be...

I do look forward to the favor being returned.

::Breaks open the rum and shares a glass with Jacque::

:blink:

CHEERS!

::looks around baffled::

Barrels of rum being passed out and no one's interested? Seems we've been deserted Jacque.

bunnyssignature3.jpg