Crewe ChitChat

Feliz Navidad everyone!! :blink::lol:

Gotta go with the spanish tradition of firing the gun in the air.... then running below a very sturdy structure so I don't get hit with the musketball on it's return trip :) .

Hope you all have a very happy happy... even those of you in the snow... but let this be my soap box moment to say pppphhhhbbbbttttt this is why you should live in Florida!!!

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To this crew o mine a happy christmas and a merry new year. Our duties are preformed and merriment shall reign the next few days.

Sorry Sheila, the elixir is being used right now to medicate Olaf seeing I twisted me back yesterday. but if the is any left after I 'm fixed it's all yours.

Cheers.

To The End Of Thee World or Wherever We Happen To Spin Off

I'm off to see the elixir.

The wonderful elixir of ours.

short n sweet guys, cause i have to pick up hubby from airport at midnight,,,wooohoo

merry christmas and happy new bottle of rum!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

it is midnight so MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!! I better be good and go to bed so SantaAnimal brings me presents. I left out rum and popcorn for him.

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

Good idee, Sheila, but I think I will leave out Cuban coffee and fried egg sandwiches, wit some Boofalo wings on the side.. Santanimal.. I been naughty a pirate, what will you bring me?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

**rows up in leaky skif, silently claws his way up the side on the Blackheart. "Blasted Animal, talkes me into this s...t . I should have dumped the load like I planned. I hate it when he catches me when I'm sober". Looks over the rails before slipping on board. Well they have been a bad crewe, some worst than most. I guess that I should forgive them, they did act like Pyrates.**smiles to him self as he trips over a coil of rope and into the mast.**Damn!!!**

Looks at his list:

MerryDeath - Spiked leather corset, 50 cal. Flintlock, Godiva Chocolates

Sheila - Spiked green leather corset, new horns, Life size Studley Doll

Black Skot - New Drum, snow blower, treasure map leading to Florida (to be shared with MerryDeath and Sheila)

Olaf - Fifty pound of Summer Sasuage, Fifty Gallons of Elixir Fixin's

Studley - Life Size Sheila Doll, Firing Cannon and powder (share it with Olaf)

Paisley - Gold Tattoo Gun and pink ink, life size doll of her hubby (when he's not home), Ritz Crackers

Doc Wanna - red & black skull & cross bones corset, Razor Sharp knife (for neutering good pirates), 1 gal Parrot Bay Coconut rum (for medicinal purposes)

Animal - old crusty boots, spy glass, blunderbuss and powder, mallet (for banging on doors).

Diaosa - 5 gal fu fu girly drinks (compliments of Olaf - I stole them), cat o nine tails (to keep hurricane and nigel in line), cleavage vial (for tempting pirates to drink from it)

Nigel - set of crayons, several bottles salt water(for healing the lashes on yer back), a g-string (you figure it out)

Capt'n Hurricane - Nothing ( you have the best crewe in the world and they proved it at PIP and firing on me (never been done before). You better keep tham all or I'll steal them then you better watch yer back side.

DeadlyAim - a new 50 cal flintlock rifle & powder (yer better not use it against me!!!), Life Size Doll of any person your little heart desires to abuse, the whole crewe down for PIP 2005 (just so you won't get lonely).

Merry Christmas to all a great year. If you for on me next year, I'll pack powder in yer arses and light a fuse.

**takes a cask of rum and fall over the side into the skiff, sinking it. Damn!!!!

SantaAnimal

"Oh SantaAminal, you brought me a leather corset!! Just what I wanted! The flintlock goes great with it, so then I can play with my big barrel, and you know me with the chocolates.. "

"you are the most kind and generous old elf I know, even knowing some from the renfaires.. (finds a big jug of elixir and gives it to SantaA to make his raindear fly)

Sees him fall over the side..

SantaAminal!! you broke your big dinghy!!

Her list to the rest of the crew--

To Sheila, a ticket to Florida to be used with no sense what so ever and just fer fun.

To Diosa, a leather coat to match the one from Nissa, but with blue cuffs and trim on it

To Captain Hurricane, a whirlpool tub deep enough so's he can hide in it when the winds blow down to 40 degrees.

To Aminal, a new set of chains with monkey faces on em, so's he can have fun with the kiddies.

To Doc, a key to the padlock around Aminal's.. ah neck. :)

To Olaf, 90 plus sunblock so's he dont' turn red from the sun, Now if he blushes, he's on his own.

To Studley, a big chest of his own.. to play with and lock up all the treausre he can from one pirate lass.. its a bright green one, naturly.

To Nigel, new pencils so's he can have fun drawing the crew and also fer weapons when the Flogger visits.. and a catalogue from Victorias just fer himself so's he can have a piratey eyepatch of his own.

To Skot, another ticket to Florida, one in first class so he can drink Mojitos and rum till he smiles again.

To Deadly Aim, a fancy aminal print top for when she goes out dancing.. woohooo!

To Patrick Hand, a blow up palm tree to sleep under and dream of warm beaches.

and lastly to Paisley, a set of pink markers, and a whole handful of tanks from Hot Topic with leeetle piratey faces on em. and a camera and PC that works great so's they can share pics.

Merry Christmas, mateys.. I miss you already, and not just cause we got snow here.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

DeadlyAim - a new 50 cal flintlock rifle & powder (yer better not use it against me!!!), Life Size Doll of any person your little heart desires to abuse, the whole crewe down for PIP 2005 (just so you won't get lonely).

To Deadly Aim, a fancy aminal print top for when she goes out dancing.. woohooo!

Thank you guys for the gifts! I have wheels!!! animal print tops, life size dolls, and a flintlock and powder. :lol: We have the greatest crew!!!

I just got home from my dad's with my new (used) car. I have one thing I want to send to Everyone. It's 70 degrees down here while i'm writing this. it's suppose to cool down a bit (71 tomorrow) but I'll send everyone some of this wonderful Key West Weather!!

Captain, I just got a chance to look at the Pyrates of the Coast website. Wonderful job with the pictures!!!!!!

in honor of olaf, i would like everyone to know that the captain did indeed get some summer sausage for christmas from yours truely. :)

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

Thank you guys for the gifts! I have wheels!!! animal print tops, life size dolls, and a flintlock and powder. :ph34r: We have the greatest crew!!!

I just got home from my dad's with my new (used) car. I have one thing I want to send to Everyone. It's 70 degrees down here while i'm writing this. it's suppose to cool down a bit (71 tomorrow) but I'll send everyone some of this wonderful Key West Weather!!

Captain, I just got a chance to look at the Pyrates of the Coast website. Wonderful job with the pictures!!!!!!

in honor of olaf, i would like everyone to know that the captain did indeed get some summer sausage for christmas from yours truely. :)

Deadly Aim

as for the summer sausage... we're feeding it to Nigel.... so we can say 'Mikey will eat anything!!'

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I would also like to thank Santaanimal for his presents...and Merry, thanks for the present you thought of for me... God would that be a great looking coat!!!! :)

and as Aim rubs in the temps in Key West... did I mention that it's 60's today in Orlando... will be 70's tomorrow... why are the rest of you guys up north????

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

**pops his head up from the bilge** Whew,he finally cooled down. A pair of crusty boots - PERFECT!!! Fits me crusty image. It's 35, windy and dark, typical Washinngton weather!!! We'll be down as sooon as possible, Diosa. Probably not until June. Want to wait until the thaw before traveling cross country. Congrats on yer possible new job situation. Me fingers and toes be crosses fer you. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

Animal

:ph34r:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Hmm.... much much too quiet here on the ship(with the exception of Animal rambling around)..... very odd.... so with that... my bad song for the day...sung to 'Where have all the Flowers gone"

Where have all the Pyrates gone?

No one's posting

The ship's all alone

Had too much rum, every one.

When will they all come to?

When will they all come to?

so either people start getting back to ships business...or I come up with more obnoxious songs....

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Dat's right , Diaosa. Keeps at 'em. I might join in wit ye.**clears rum soaked throat,starts hacking so hard he falls overboard** toss me some soap, I guess I'll take me yearly bath early.

Animal

*corked rum bottle containing a note from Black Skot floats port side of the Blackheart and begins clinking against the hull*

Note reads:

"BBBBBBBrrrrrrrrrrr........". STOP

"Missing my crew (my family)". STOP

"Get that air con up and runing so I don't burn up when I get there". STOP

"Upholding my title of "Quarter" Master...flipped a quarter and made it land on top of door frame!". STOP

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

HUZZAH to the Quartermaster!!!!! I miss the family too!! Heard the song 5 o'clock somewhere and was having Key West flashbacks. I think I'll go out and drink tonight. :ph34r: Do they make golden bananna booty here?

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

hmm...that got two of them to report.... Skot we are looking forward to your arrival, and will keep the house at a temperature that is acceptable to your northern blood... can't guarantee the same when we go outside, but you can always deal with it the way we do, just take off some clothing :)

Sheila - well you should just move down and have it over with..... at least Skot is working on it :)

and now for the rest who have not reported... another obnoxious song... this one done to the tune of "It had to be you"

Oh where is the crewe

Oh where is the crewe

I've looked all around,

so far haven't found

anyone whooooo

is quite as askew

as the family I knew

consuming weird meats

and elixer drinks

then having to spew....

some other's I've seen

aren't quite as obscene

not showing their afts

with PIP autographs

or with anti itch goo

even though Olaf can be such a pill

you're all my crewe

and I love you still

oh where is my crewe

my devious crewe

Oh where is my crewwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee?

Diosa(who obviously has been getting into the fru fru drinks a bit early today....)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

The Captain chimes in ---

oh, Diosa, you truly are the Cancion of my life. Ahhhh, sigh!!!!.....

-- The Captain

(as he skulks off to quarters to have a private "word" with Diosa)

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

one rum wench reporting in. i have been....testing...the rum on board. the best part of all this is the MA can't even get upset with me....it's my job!!! :) I think we need to a bit of planning for PIP next year and everyone just needs to come to key west. forcast is calling for low to mid 80's tomorrow.

*the rum soaked wench calls for another song from the Goddess*

cheers all!!!

Deadly

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

one rum wench reporting in. i have been....testing...the rum on board. the best part of all this is the MA can't even get upset with me....it's my job!!!  :)  I think we need to a bit of planning for PIP next year and everyone just needs to come to key west. forcast is calling for low to mid 80's tomorrow.

*the rum soaked wench calls for another song from the Goddess*

cheers all!!!

Deadly

you asked for it...and frankly not as much of the crewe has checked in as should... so... how about a rum wench song..... a little calypso... done to 'Yellow Bird'

Chorus:

Sloshed Rum Wench

does too much the rum testing

sloshed Rum Wench

she's drinking up everything!

She's tested every cask

from the first to last

had more than just a sip

now when she walks she tips

M A should make her stop

she's drinking every drop

now there's none left for me.

Wish that I was a rummy wench

and could drink whatever I please

But I am not a rummy wench...

so here I sit, only water to drink....

Chorus

All the rum is gone

Beer won't last for long

no wine in the casks

She Found the Captain's stash

Only drink remaining

Elixir- brown and grainy

That's too scary for me.

Wish that I was a rummy wench

and could drink whatever I please

But I am not a rummy wench...

so here I sit, only water to drink....

Chorus

Who's next? :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Huzzah to Diosa - they just get better and better. That one may just make it into our regular set list - Captain likes it very much...

There are so many advantages to you being bored in your current line of work, lass!

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Huzzah to Diosa - they just get better and better. That one may just make it into our regular set list - Captain likes it very much...

There are so many advantages to you being bored in your current line of work, lass!

-- The Captain

Thanks for the compliment... just don't tell the boss at work what I am doing with their valuable time :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

**comes up from the bilges** What's all this singing going on??? Diaosa, did you get ingto the company stores again???? **Looks around andsees nary a crewe member** Where be the lil bilge monkeys? Gonna have ta start getting ugly again and start banking on doors to fluch them out. I see the rum wench is rummy again. At least she's doing her job. What has Nigel painted lately? Nothing except his toes I suspect. I heard Shelia rumbling around topside a day or so ago. The rest must be sleeping off the festivities. Keep singin', lass. Makes me work easire to do.

Animal

;)

OK... still most of the crewe not checking in.....

hmmm....lesse.... how about a Quarter Master song? Ok not really about the Quarter Master... but why he should give me all his quarters.... this one is sung to the song "Pay Me My Money Down"... feel free to sing along....

I went to town to go shopping

give me a quarter now

They had so many pretty things

give me a quarter now

Chorus:

Give me oh give me

Give me a quarter now

Many things for purchasing

Give me a Quarter now

Saw chocolate, dark as can be

Give me a quarter now

Filled with nuts, it looks yummy

Give me a quarter now

Chorus

A fru fru drink was at the Inn

give me a quarter now

My tankards ready to pour it in

give me a quarter now

Chorus

Got a summer sausage for free

Give me a quarter now

Must pay someone to take from me

Give me a quarter now

Chorus

Hornsby hurtin', got Flogger lines

give me a quarter now

Need to buy that man some iodine

give me a quarter now

Chorus

Captain had rum, woke up in jail

Give me a quarter now

Need to gather money to pay his bail

Give me a quarter now

Chorus

Paisley went to the Inn with me.

give me a quarter now

Must pay to clean pink grafitti.

give me a quarter now

Chorus

Found Sheila walking down the path

Give me a quarter now

Needs soap to get scribbles off fore and aft

Give me a quarter now

Chorus

could've written versus on that for days....

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com