2 sheets ta the wind & werkin' on #3...

somehow, i think Nigel is NOT the person pictured there.

but if it is.. both the hair and butt are nice. :huh:

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye. It be dependin on the man....For example: Capt Jack Sparrow looks good with the long locks...it wouldnt work for everyone. As for it being well kept, I don't my man to look prettier than meself.

Take what you can, give nothing back.

Arrgh. 'Tis a pity it'll ne'er work out 'tween us then, Kim...

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

somehow, i think Nigel is NOT the person pictured there.

but if it is..  both the hair and butt are nice.  :huh:

Argh, Merry me luv, 'tis indeed yours truly. (Also me hair, me bunny, and of course, me infamous arse.) :huh:

Nice butt! 

Why thank ye, Rhumba - you are a sweetheart. :huh:

A Pirate just is not a pirate without hair that a wench can hold on to...especially when being kidnapped..or ravaged

I think ye be confused, Siren. Ravaged implies that it be against the woman's wishes... :huh:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

Argh, Merry me luv, 'tis indeed yours truly. (Also me hair, me bunny, and of course, me infamous arse.)  :ph34r:
A Pirate just is not a pirate without hair that a wench can hold on to...especially when being kidnapped..or ravaged

I think ye be confused, Siren. Ravaged implies that it be against the woman's wishes... :ph34r:

mmmmm very nice arse then, Nigel! And what do ya use fer conditioner?

and your arse is getting more well-known than J-lo's. :huh:

and Nigel, ya read it wrong.. she was ravaging the MAN! an I think the man may like it.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Just curious ye sallty dears, was anyone define n' where this long hair would be? I don't remember anyone making the specific part of the anatomy bearin' the hair long or short made certain, though there were a lot of assuming going on by many....

I beg to suggest, it would matter.

mmmmm very nice arse then, Nigel! And what do ya use fer conditioner?

Nothing. Me arse needs no conditioner, Merry - 'tis in excellent condition already. :huh:

and Nigel, ya read it wrong.. she was ravaging the MAN! an I think the man may like it.

In that case, Merry, I think ye both be wrong, as it still implies that the other party is not willing....

I don't see that problem happening now, do you?

Naaaahhhh.....

:ph34r:

ah-ha! A topic I know somethin' about!

Long hair, in me own opinin' o'course, really depends on who it's on. Some men just look better in a certain haircut. Jus' like if he don't have a strong chin, he looks right nice with a beard. :ph34r:

Try on a wig an' see if it works for ye!

If the hair isn't taken care of, as said many times before, cut it to a length that looks good. Keep it trimmed to keep it even and full all the way through.. no one looks sharp with thin, scraggly ends! :huh:

But ye be advised... a full tail on yer backside makes the wenches follow ye 'round.

Myself, I appreciate a scruffy lookin' pirate. Nothin' like the dangerous type t' make ye heart flutter, aye? :huh:

Harharharhar.. Nigel, ye saucy bastard! ::smack:: :ph34r:

Good Plunderin!

~Dreamie~

"Ah, the city.. with all it's people and their accumulated wealth, yes?"

-Yoshimo

www.Dreamie.org

LilJackban.gif

Nothing. Me arse needs no conditioner, Merry - 'tis in excellent condition already. :ph34r:

In that case, Merry, I think ye both be wrong, as it still implies that the other party is not willing....

I don't see that problem happening now, do you?

Naaaahhhh.....

:ph34r:

Your arse is in good shape there, laddy, too bad about the boot marks on it. :huh: but loverly still.

very true... you canna ravage the willing, unless you be playing the Irish capt an the lass from the convent.. then all hell breaks loose!

What? What?? The willing can be ravaged too? and enjoy it? well, Mister Pirate, come o'er here an show me how! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl
::smack::

Growls and kisses back at ye both, me luvverly lasses.

If'n the willing c'n be ravaged, then my job just got a whole lot easier.

"....I'm feeling saucy......ha ha haaah...."

:o

and as the saying goes...

"Now bring me that horizon....."

:o