2 sheets ta the wind & werkin' on #3...

I love long hair on guys, as long as it's well kept. :lol:

Straggly, unruly, and looking like ye got keelhauled in a lightening storm, just plain sucks. :lol:

Rumba Rue

**If you can't be a good example then you'll just be a horrible warning** :lol:

Long hair or short?

Long is good clean and pulled back in a que. (spelling)

Short hair on a guy can be very sexy.. when its clean and tidy. Or ruffled from a lasses finger tips.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Straggly, unruly, and looking like ye got keelhauled in a lightening storm, just plain sucks. :lol:

...but what if ye WERE just keelhauled in a ligthnin' storm...

...and there be no blow dryer aroun'...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

so.. would you be having an Afro (from the tight curls) or a To and Fro?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Well, judging by your picture Phil, I doubt that's a problem for you. :ph34r:

An' if'n ye still can't keep it together, use yer best pirate sash/bandana, or else ye could tar the stuff tagether. :ph34r:

Rumba Rue

**No problem that can't be solved by the proper application of silliness** :ph34r:

Long hair on men? yea or nay?

Some of us don't have a choice. I shave my head in preference to the pattern-baldness look. Too much testosterone, I guess. Seems like every pirate movie's got a bald guy, so I fit right in.

I'm considering getting a powdered wig for formal events, to fit in with the "golden age" era. Anybody got a source for nice looking period wigs? Most of the wigs I've seen are Halloween costume trash.

Problem with being a white bald guy is that the sunburn factor is a bitch. I always wear a head scarf or hat while out pirating.

:ph34r:

Well, judging by your picture Phil, I doubt that's a problem for you. :ph34r:

An' if'n ye still can't keep it together, use yer best pirate sash/bandana, or else ye could tar the stuff tagether. :ph34r:

Rumba Rue

**No problem that can't be solved by the proper application of silliness** :ph34r:

...but what ye don't be seein' in that picture, m'lady, is the ponytail down ta me ass...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

It just depends on the guy. I've seen pictures o' me hubby with long hair down to his rear. He looked like a flashback to the 60's. It was not a good look on him. Now there are other fella's that do look good with the long hair, as long as it is well kept.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

Aye tae the long hair .... IF:

- It fits "makes" the gent an' does not look tacky or stupid upon his person an'

- If the hair is taken care of (wind tossed and wave soaked not counting)

Darkthing,

Check with Smoke & Fire Co. and Smiling Fox Forge. Both specialize in "golden era" clothing and supplies. Good luck procurring the powdered wig.

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

Just fer fun, I posted a new profile photo along the lines o' this topic.

:rolleyes:

Girls, have at it.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Problem with being a white bald guy is that the sunburn factor is a bitch. I always wear a head scarf or hat while out pirating.

:rolleyes:

Hmmm, sounds like a perfect landing zone for a nifty tattoo, eh??...Mebbee a giant octopus wrestlin' a square-rigger...whoops!!..readin' too much Jules Vern!! :)

Well i have found that most women liek both. It all depends on the way its kept and how it looks on the guy. As for me I have really short hair in mundane life and a wig of long braids that reaches my mid back for when i am in garb. The long hair just kinda fits the garb.

So to each there own some say i look better with the hair and soem say differ.

Capt Tark.

:lol::lol::lol:;)

Hmnmmmm. I believe the confidence of man outweights the length of his hair. Sexy is a state of attitude, not the length of yer hair. I've met some long haired fellows I would keelhaul in a minute and I've met some smooth headed men I would bed in a minute (if single).

Me own mate looks just like Horacio Hornblower. If he were to grow his hair long, he would evenutally look like Howard Stern (YUK!). But I love the man, not his hair. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Hmnmmmm. I believe the confidence of man outweights the length of his hair. Sexy is a state of attitude, not the length of yer hair.

i not be talkin' bout confidence nor attitude... although ye can usually judge that in a look as well, it's usually in the eyes, smile or gait... i just be askin' bout the look of long hair on men in general...