Blackbeard's Wake 2004

TalesOfTheSevenSeas

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's pics are great. Red yer wife be a right fine one keep her right close to yer heart.

In fact all the mates of all the pyrates be they male or female be they travenin' with us or not are quite the cat's pajama's. We all seem to have fun and smiles and that's what life is all about.

We met new friends, old friends 'n pyrates all. :)

Here's to more fine sails ;)

Aye! Me thinks Ace be a fine addition to the crew!! He be a Jack Sparrow o' All Trades, fer he does sword swallowing, fire and machete juggling, ventriloquism, and is an escape artist, in ADDITION to being a magician!! Quite the piratical resume, no?!! I'm really looking forward to seeing him in action at our upcoming events and look forward to being able to network him to our event organizers, which sometimes pans into new events outside of piracy.

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Aye Cap'n...me thinks it could be the wifey's. Don't recall see'n her's when I got her packed up on Sunday morn. I be talk'n wit her later ta see fer sure, If so we'll pick it up come our next account.

:lol:

P.S. Hope the storm damage wasn't too severe an seadog's feel'n abit more seaworthy now.

Signaturecopy.gif

Aye Redd...I must 'eartily agree. Ter go down in 'istory fer sure. Stumblin off ta sleep wit a belly full o' rum not know'n where half yer gear be an not ta be care'n either. A fine pyrate crew indeed...take'n me a few days ta repair an refit meself... :lol:

An I must say I agree wit ye 'bout hike'n our broadsides or the windward

gunale hang'n on ta the shrouds an drive'n through sea like Moby Dick himself....Ahhhhhh, I LOVE IT!!!! B)

No fine'er place in da whole world ta be, says I... B)

Already look'n for ta the next account... :lol:

An hearty "THANKS" ta Quill fer pull'n the whole thing together... B) , an Cap'n too fer make'n it all possible... B)

An the whole scurvy crew o' the Royaliste for a most prosperous account...Long Live the Royaliste, an may she always find fair winds an a follow'n sea... B)

Signaturecopy.gif

I'll drink to that!!!!!!!!! :lol:

LONG LIVE THE ROYALISTE!!!!!!!!!

Although I gotta disagree on the best place to be- there be no place better n' at the helm in my logbook!

Nothin' like feelin' the sea, the wind and the ship all pourin' inta ones fingertips as she talks to ye!!! Goes right up me arms n' into me heart it does. Coursin' through me like blood. Hypnotic even. And I be the first to admit, I be truly addicted. Bedazzled and bewitched and madly in love with our faire ship I be!! I aint been the same since me first time me hands touched her helm. Changed me fer'ever she did!!

ARRRRRRRRRR!!! Another toast be in ordre!!

LONG LIVE THE ROYALISTE!!!!!!!!!

Wow... and WOW ! ! ! Great pics, Penny... I sooooo wish I lived closer... I only hope I can make it up that way for the party on July 4th... like I said before, we're suposed to have 4 days off... here's to hoping, cuz it looks like you guys can throw a hell of a party!

B):lol:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Great!! We'd love to have you!! It would probably be a good idea if you had me add you to our emailing list. You can do that by going to our website below, then clicking on the "Join" button and filling in the form. (it takes about 1 minute to fill out, all info is kept private and it is kinda fun to fill out)

Wow... and WOW ! ! ! Great pics, Penny... I sooooo wish I lived closer... I only hope I can make it up that way for the party on July 4th...

We'll be hoping for you, and I'll make sure I actually USE my camera...that's been part of the problem half of the time...

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

TalesOfTheSevenSeas Posted on Apr 21 2004, 09:46 AM

Great!! We'd love to have you!! It would probably be a good idea if you had me add you to our emailing list. You can do that by going to our website below, then clicking on the "Join" button and filling in the form. (it takes about 1 minute to fill out, all info is kept private and it is kinda fun to fill out) 

Joined!! Thanks, Quill!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."