Post photos you want blasted from a cannon on here

TalesOfTheSevenSeas

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrie did the screen captures for us, so I'll defer the question to her. If not, I can try to get a Adobe Premiere and see if the screen captures come through clearer. Carrie did say she had larger images, but I'm not sure if they were clearer.

Are ye' sending the wench a copy or is this fer ye' own personal collection?!! *evil laughter* Me thinks perhaps ye' ought to own the CD of the video footage!!! Royaliste, can we fire one his way?!! You'll need large capacity email or to send yer snail mail addy to the Cap'n.

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Great pictures all.... makes me wish I could'a been there. D'ye have a higher resolution picture o' the wench flyin' out o' the cannon?

If'n ye send me ye're email, I'll direct mail it to ye! :ph34r:

Stand Down, and ye may just live...

Great pictures all.... makes me wish I could'a been there. D'ye have a higher resolution picture o' the wench flyin' out o' the cannon?

I can send a larger one to ye...but before I do, let me try to tweak it a bit in Photoshop so it's not as pixelated. It's not going to be crystal clear, though, owing to it being a frame capture.

Alternately, Quill could make an attempt and see what result she gets. :)

meg2.jpg

There's the one Claire was talkin' about. Sorry for the non-optimized load time; it's high-resolution for printing.

Hmmm.... I LOVE IT!! :ph34r:

And I must agree with endkaos... that'll be a nice picture o' ye... :ph34r:

I wish I would'a seen this post earlier... I woulda sent a nice FAT picture o' me ex... oh that would'a been WONDERFUL!

PM me if ye be doin it again?

Thanks!

Cabinlass Maggie :ph34r:

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.

Here are photos courtesy of the crew of the Aldebaran, whom we battled on the bay Sunday... now ye' know how it looks when the Royaliste is out ta getcha!!! ARRRRRRRRR!!

A special thanks to the Aldebaran. We'll have to return the favor, I think Jack n I have some of you. I'll go thru the ol video and pics.

Not to toot our own horn but... Dont we look NNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :ph34r: :)

Three cheers for the encounter and Three for the next!!!

Hip Hip :ph34r: Hip Hip :ph34r: Hip Hip :ph34r:

Hip Hip :ph34r: Hip Hip :ph34r: Hip Hip B)

Yer right Cap'n you can never have too much gun powder :ph34r:

Exes from a cannon says you....I got one! *stuff* Hahahaha! Take that, ye scum!

Ahem. ^^ That looks like tons o' fun, I wish this damn state weren't "the heart o' our country".... B) Course we got the Eerie and the Ohio river which stink like chum....eh, it's water.

"Oh, never, never, never again,

If I live to be a hundred or a hundred and ten.

I fell to the ground and I couldn't get up

After drinking a pint of the Johnny Jump Up."

~"Johnny Jump Up" -Gaelic Storm

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."

-Sigmund Freud (on the Irish)

Well, I hope everyone wif' somethin' blasted outta the guns has as good a return as me...My comp check came now that I blew 'em to 'ell!!!. :huh: That's Feb's slip rent!

:huh:

YAAAY! Money is good, Cap'n!!!

*oogles articles in the Smithsonian that she stumbled on today..mmmm....shiiiiny...*

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Hey Penny! How much a yard wuz that nylon runnin', and how wide is a yard??? :huh:

I've got the scraplets at home, but I believe it was 6.99/yard or 7.99/yard for 53 inch width.

Cheep cheep, says I.

I'll correct this if needed once I get home. :huh:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

More photos just in!!! These come courtesy of Don and Yolanda. There were several nice shots of Aldebaran, which I've emailed over to her captain.

CLICK HERE, then click "photos" then click "Blasting Valentines to Smithereens"

Great shots of the Aldebaran. And...I just love some of the ones going under the Golden Gate, and the peaceful one with the bowsprit all alone. For some reason that one really appeals to me.

I love the pics. Thank you for sharing. I wish I could go from pic to pic without hitting the "back" button on my browser. Am I doing this wrong? Is there another way? Hope you don't mind, I borrow (pirate) pics from you for me desktop.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

Hmmmmm.... you can right click and open the photo in a separate window, but in order to enable you to move photo to photo in a linear manner, I'd have to create a separate web page for each photo or...

*sudden brainstorm*

Hey! I could set them up in a revolving javascript program like the portrait on the front page, that might be kinda cool... What do you pirates think? You'd have a harder time making your own copies, but would that be preferable to the current system? I'd have to use much smaller photos also so that they loaded faster. Let me know what you think.

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com