Post photos you want blasted from a cannon on here

TalesOfTheSevenSeas

BTW, the 'Lady' s crew issued all of the first insults last fall, ask anyone who was aboard my Ship... :ph34r:

<_<

Three words:

I. Saw. Bootie.

Of course, they say all's fair in love and war..

...an' I dare t' say there's a bunch o' both in a good seabattle. Well, at least the "war" part.

:ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont share your feelings about how pirates should think of the Lady..especially those of you who took up piracy since July-03

Arrrrgh, but ye have cruel tongue. I hope ye uses it for other things than whipping wenches with your words.

Tis true, I be comin to call after being set on course by POTC. But POTC can only stimulate a need that was already there. :ph34r:

Ye can understand *the need to be pirate*, now can't ye? We all can't own a pirate ship, but we can assist one in *need*.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

And you entirely miss the point....namely, that the comraderie we share amongst ship's has little to do with the feelings of their passengers, they are just passengers to the 'Lady'. She is state sponsored, and extremely commercial....So, join a crew,Pay the adult price of a ride to the commercial operators, and sit back... or pullese dont speak in such exchanges..as noted by Lucky Penny, this particular round of 'na-na's started on your 'Lady'.................................Also, the picture that lit your wick was a substitution for one more aimed towards Rosie, so.....pay attention, I guess, or you'll miss the 'edits' :ph34r:

..Now, as far as me tongue, and me wenches, that be entirely my business, unless you are wearin' a set 'o crew patches on ye're P-coat! B)

And actually, as the ship's crew well knows, I luv 'the Lady' too, but maybe Eisner should buy her and the HC, then they would own all the pirate rides!..No, wait, not enuff profit margin! :huh:

And you entirely miss the point....namely, that the comraderie we share amongst ship's has little to do with the feelings of their passengers, they are just passengers to the 'Lady'. She is state sponsored, and extremely commercial....So, join a crew,Pay the adult price of a ride to the commercial operators, and sit back... or pullese dont speak in such exchanges..as noted by Lucky Penny, this particular round of 'na-na's started on your 'Lady'.................................Also, the picture that lit your wick was a substitution for one more aimed towards Rosie, so.....pay attention, I guess, or you'll miss the 'edits' :ph34r:

..Now, as far as me tongue, and me wenches, that be entirely my business, unless you are wearin' a set 'o crew patches on ye're P-coat! :huh:

Oh..how brash you be. B) No, I didn't miss the point. I was helping you to redirect it. It be in my nature to want to make love, not war.

I care not if a Tall Ship be "commercial" or "private". I only care that it be "non-profit" (as if there is such a thing.) But then again, I guess I don't really care about that either. Bring me that horizon, one way or another. But WE DIGRESS. (endkaos thinks Captain Gary is considering puttting a pic of her in the cannon.)

How's about adding a pic of Comcast's President?

capt.sge.jvo34.120204192514.photo00.default-370x275.jpg

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

I would never dream of wishing to blast a pic of the Royaliste (now Helluva, that's another story) 

B) Such a thought never occurred to me.......or did you mean you'd be wanting to make me cannon fodder?! If the latter be the case, I'd be interested to know your reason. :ph34r:

FOR THE RECORD AND EVERYONE'S KNOWLEDGE...... I hold Gary and the Royaliste in the highest esteem and both not only have my complete respect but hold a very dear and permanent place in my heart and soul as well.

:huh:

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

B) Such a thought never occurred to me.......or did you mean you'd be wanting to make me cannon fodder?! If the latter be the case, I'd be interested to know your reason. :ph34r:

Arrrgh! Helleva...just lookin to ease the lead competition..that's all luv. :huh: I be meanin no harm to ya. B)

---------------------------------------------------------

Who says poligomy is just for Colorado City, AZ

~Tori

Well on that cheery note, the original inspiration behind the suggestion of vengeful blasting of photos and personal items was because Valentines can suck when your single and I didn't want to have the event be geared towards couples and exclude the single pirates. It seems to be a great way to have something fun (and funny) for the single pirates. Since it is all in good fun, maybe I should let Saber vent a bit of frustration and blast ME out of the cannon, eh?!!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

*blinks*

*looks around*

Why's it all I can think of all this sudden is "Saucer o' milk, table for many...."

*eyes into her rum t' make sure somethin' isn' in it to make 'er cranky*

*guzzles*

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

Also, the picture that lit your wick was a substitution for one more aimed towards Rosie, so.....pay attention, I guess, or you'll miss the 'edits' :D

Actually, Royaliste, that was MY Pan avatar that you posted as cannon fodder. I was wondering what I had done to earn such an honor.

The Pyromaniac Pirate

Also.... Penny, I'm picking up some out of state pirate in the Fisherman's Wharf area at approx 8am. If you're needing a lift and don't mind squishing, let me know!

Alas, luv, I'd be there, but I'll be in Reno this weekend :D

Ye'd bet yer bloomers I'd be there otherwise.

Also.... Penny, I'm picking up some out of state pirate in the Fisherman's Wharf area at approx 8am. If you're needing a lift and don't mind squishing, let me know!

Alas, luv, I'd be there, but I'll be in Reno this weekend :D

Ye'd bet yer bloomers I'd be there otherwise.

You aint gonna be with us this weekend??? :D

:D

Alas, Cap'n... no Penny this weekend.

Goin' t' Reno to visit a dear girlybud o' mine on th' morn...

Y'know I'll miss ya though. *BIG hug for her Cap'n!*