Post photos you want blasted from a cannon on here

TalesOfTheSevenSeas

Arr, Cap'n! Th' hill be not too bad, luckily! (livin' up t' me name, I am!)

M'here, m'safe, an' all is well....*nodnod*

I got to play in the snow a little bit, which I haven't done in ages...and I will be off shortly to watch Eddie Izzard, I suppose.... :ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARRRRGGh ! Blowin` anythin` less than a cannonball out tha bidness end o` a cannon !!??!! Crikey !

That be one helluva waste o` powder if ye ask me . But Avast ?!? I be findin` meself on wot ye call a 'limited income' fa sure .

Wot wif da raidin` an` plunderin` be so closely watched by ye oldy tax collector , don`t leave much in ol` Captain Sinclaire`s purse wot to be squanderin` away on blastin` if`n thar won`t be no booty fa tha takin`??!!

Argh . Times has changed a might , I reckon . Kids nowadays gots pounds an` pence to burn n` squander . Sickens me ol` black heart , yez it do .

:ph34r:

Do unto others.... because it`s fun !?!

Many thanks from the Tallship Royaliste

I must thank the Royaliste, for hostin' us all on a grand adventure! I had a fantastic time, despite the turn in the weather towards the end. Sorry I had to wear me overcoat all day (lookin' like Napolean more than a pirate), instead of showin' off the beautiful frock coat Jennifer made for me. I guess that'll wait for warmer days.

:) Well, alls Aye kin say is, maaan, wot a day!!..You aint gonna believe the job wot we did on 'Mr. Eisner'!!!...Somebody'll post the pictures, Jeesh! :ph34r: ..Many thanks from the Tallship Royaliste and all who sailed Her today!!

:lol:

Ahoy Royaliste,

So when ye gonna post the pic? You will never believe what I got in the mail yesterday? A "Goodbye Michael...SaveDisney.com" BUMPER STICKER! Now...where to put it?

:lol::lol::ph34r:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

You will never believe what I got in the mail yesterday? A "Goodbye Michael...SaveDisney.com" BUMPER STICKER! Now...where to put it?

:huh::huh::huh:

How about.... across Michael's mouth?? :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

How about.... across Michael's mouth?? :huh:

How about across his arse and then plant me boot on it while I's kick em out the door of Disney? :huh:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

Aye! T'was a great sail with a good bunch o' mates! CT Ben made an arse-kickin' prototype flag!!

I :wub: that flag!!!!

Also, thanks to Royaliste's first mate, who (ahem) let me play with his flintlock. It were me first time!

And also me first time getting out of the Bay!

Huzzah!

(I'm just a baby pirate, after all!)

Carrie m'luv, please always feel free to post 'em as soon as you have 'em! After all, you did the work for us, pulling them out of the video.

So without further ado, here they are! These blasts were about the largest and loudest I've seen coming from the Royaliste's guns or elsewhere. These were heavily packed with large amounts of powder and given an extra-hard plunging with the ramrod!! They were LOUD and had our ears ringing afterwards!!

Contained in the first fireball you see below are Meg the "Pyracy is Pathetic" wench, a photo of the Lady Washington, some letters from the "land sharks" Gary has been battling of late and some rather pathetic work-related momentos of mine.

vd6.jpg

And in this grand fireball is Michael Eisner, flying solo. Perhaps he'd like a copy for his desk, eh Iron Bess?!!

vd7.jpg

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

And in this grand fireball is Michael Eisner, flying solo. Perhaps he'd like a copy for his desk, eh Iron Bess?!!

Aye!! And I'll be sending it all on to Roy m'self... do we have a video?

I'd like to send the whole package at once if we do. :wub:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Aside from the obvious glow, I really like the video 'cuz it even rattles 'Quill, shakin' the lens accordingly! ;)

With the trucks(wheels) off the carriage, the deck transmits the concussion very well!!!!......

*raises hand* I'll vouch for that! Made my teeth click together, it did! ;)

Carrie m'luv, please always feel free to post 'em as soon as you have 'em! After all, you did the work for us, pulling them out of the video.

Contained in the first fireball you see below are Meg the "Pyracy is Pathetic" wench, a photo of the Lady Washington, some letters from the "land sharks" Gary has been battling of late and some rather pathetic work-related momentos of mine.

Ok! Next time I'll just post. :ph34r:

"Eisner flying solo..."

Don't SAY things like that! I nearly shot tea out my nose! Arrr, that stings!

And there was something cathartic in blasting the letter out from the "Pyracy is Pathetic" wench...and I don't even know her!

:ph34r: The video came back failed again, Bess! I see that it is a hotmail acct. Too small for a video! ;)

(it's around 3MB)

;)

I've just hoisted up my address at the Studio for you Capt'n... let it fly!!

;)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

What's really amusing is that my departure to Reno ran a touch late, and I was considering making the girls take me to the Pier to look for you guys.

The only problems were that we were already running behind and..well, I didn't have Claire's cell number in my phone!!

Stupid Penny. :ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

QUOTE=TalesOfTheSevenSeas,Feb 16 2004, 10:58 PM] So without further ado, here they are! These blasts were about the largest and loudest I've seen coming from the Royaliste's guns or elsewhere. These were heavily packed with large amounts of powder and given an extra-hard plunging with the ramrod!! They were LOUD and had our ears ringing afterwards!!

vd7.jpg

bpcansm.gif[

Four ounces or a little less,.... A mixture of cannon grade, and Fg grade, packed solidly!! ;)

On the way, Bess!! :ph34r:

;)

What's really amusing is that my departure to Reno ran a touch late, and I was considering making the girls take me to the Pier to look for you guys.

The only problems were that we were already running behind and..well, I didn't have Claire's cell number in my phone!!

Stupid Penny. :ph34r:

It would'a been great to have a pirate "shill" in the Pier 30 audience!

All sing together now:

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRs across the waaaaater...!!"

;)