Post photos you want blasted from a cannon on here

TalesOfTheSevenSeas

Ahoy mates,

The February 15th date of our Valentines sail aboard the Royaliste is drawing near. In honor of valentines past and present, we'll be blasting printed photos of ex-sweethearts out of the Royaliste's cannons.

If you'd like to join in the fun, post a photo of your ex, your lawyer, your boss or anyone else you'd like to have made into cannon fodder and we'll be happy to oblige you.

(please note we may be blasting groups of exes if we get a large response.)

p.s. Desert Pyrate, I have yours, but I think that your photo and especially the epitaph you wrote to be read aloud are priceless- would you mind reposting them here so that the other pirates can read it?

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one for ya! He ain't my ex (I'm not his type), but he still deserves to be shot. ;)

eisner.jpg

www.SaveDisney.com

:blink:;);)

ROLLINGONTHRDECKLAUGHINGMYBLOOM'NARSEOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

[ROLLINGONTHRDECKLAUGHINGMYBLOOM'NARSEOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Thought ye might enjoy that one; I know I do.

How about this for an epitaph:

Dearly united,

We gather here today to kick in the arse one who is squelching the visions of true pirate lovers. We are talking about Michael Eisner and his goal to turn the dreams of Walt and Roy Disney into a sad state of disrepair. So as the shareholders must firguratively blast Michael Eisner from Disney, we today, literally, blast Michael Eisner from the pirate haven of the Royaliste.

Fire at will! ;)

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

;) 'Ere's another in the same category.....

LWLadySFSkyline.JPG

;)

Royaliste, as much as I love you, I do not agree with your pic to be blasted. :blink:

The Lady Washington (Yes, I would recognize that beauty anywhere) should be held in the greatest admiration, especially by pirates.

I would never dream of wishing to blast a pic of the Royaliste (now Helluva, that's another story) ;)

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

[ROLLINGONTHRDECKLAUGHINGMYBLOOM'NARSEOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :huh:

Thought ye might enjoy that one; I know I do.

How about this for an epitaph:

Dearly united,

We gather here today to kick in the arse one who is squelching the visions of true pirate lovers. We are talking about Michael Eisner and his goal to turn the dreams of Walt and Roy Disney into a sad state of disrepair. So as the shareholders must firguratively blast Michael Eisner from Disney, we today, literally, blast Michael Eisner from the pirate haven of the Royaliste.

Fire at will! :huh:

I think you need to send this to Roy too.

You can access him on the save disney site.

Let him know we are shooting Michael out of a cannon!!! They may send a film crew.....

:huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Bloody 'eck, I may give that arse his own separate cannon! :huh:

LWCannonFlareUp.jpg

.........and really BAD eggs....... :huh:

ROTDLMBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And THAT... I will pass onto Roy m'SELF!!!!

Well said Pirate, well said!!

(Really bad eggs indded!!) :huh:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I think you need to send this to Roy too.

You can access him on the save disney site.

Let him know we are shooting Michael out of a cannon!!! They may send a film crew.....

Aye Iron Bess,

Alas, I will not be there for this trip of the Royaliste as I will be at the Estrella War. Haven't figured out how to send it to Roy. I have the email from the website, but how would we begin to explain it?

My first attempt....

Dear Roy,

We, the pirates of the Royaliste, are going to blow Michael Eisner's head (picture of said head) out of a cannon on Valentine's Day. The following epitaph (or uology) will be read. We thought you might like to know.

OKAY FOLKS....help edit please.

Fair winds and calm seas.

~Tori

:) For those of ye that don't know, Roy is a sailor, he'll understand!!....

Yea, I know Roy's a sailor. Love the way he won all those Newport to Ensenada races all by his onesies. :huh:

~Tori

Okay you scurvy dogs, I sent it. It would be great to get some acknowledgement, but I don't think we will.

Fair winds and calm seas, me mates.

~Tori

Okay you scurvy dogs, I sent it. It would be great to get some acknowledgement, but I don't think we will.

Fair winds and calm seas, me mates.

Ooooooooh, ye never know. :ph34r:

He may be drift'n aboard the *Pywakit* and checking his emails on a wireless..... :unsure:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:huh: 'Ere's another in the same category.....

LWLadySFSkyline.JPG

:ph34r:

Royaliste, as much as I love you, I do not agree with your pic to be blasted. <_<

The Lady Washington (Yes, I would recognize that beauty anywhere) should be held in the greatest admiration, especially by pirates.

I would never dream of wishing to blast a pic of the Royaliste (now Helluva, that's another story) :ph34r:

I really dont share your feelings about how pirates should think of the Lady..especially those of you who took up piracy since July-03

Here's a view of the 'Royaliste' portraying the 'Lady' before the present replica Lady was on the sealanes..

http://historicsailing.tripod.com/newroyl.htm

Seeing as how your 'true love' has referred to us as a 'Bayliner', I'll shoot whatever I care to from my cannons, you are welcome, just as she, to shoot whatever you like out of yours!!..She still hasnt answered to her own challange about a motorless sea battle..too busy taking your dubloons! :ph34r:

>

As a ship's captain, and owner of seveal wooden boats, I have a great love of Tallships, but dont confuse banter with true loves..BTW, the 'Lady' s crew issued all of the first insults last fall, ask anyone who was aboard my Ship... ;)

:ph34r: