Roll Call 2009

William Brand

Aye. This be Dutch. Bosun o the "Meka"II, 8 Guns, Horatio Sinbad, Master. Clap on ta' this here, I be attendin this here gatherin,' but I doesn't stay ashore. No, can't abide by the land fer mor' an e few hours or so. But Avast! Dutch will be berthed over ta' Schooner Wharf wi' a tidy berth an no watch ta stand. Dutch X his mark

good...i think you owe my a Drynk...!!?? tongue.gif

By thunder, That I does! Onest I gets ta shore I'll be findin ye. Not much to it, Public House with cheapest pints. O' course ye'll wants me ta' take Ye ta' tha finast in Towne but o' no mind ta' me sir. I'll stands ye a round whenever. Providin I haves tha coin!

Aye. This be Dutch. Bosun o the "Meka"II, 8 Guns, Horatio Sinbad, Master. Clap on ta' this here, I be attendin this here gatherin,' but I doesn't stay ashore. No, can't abide by the land fer mor' an e few hours or so. But Avast! Dutch will be berthed over ta' Schooner Wharf wi' a tidy berth an no watch ta stand. Dutch X his mark

good...i think you owe my a Drynk...!!?? tongue.gif

By thunder, That I does! Onest I gets ta shore I'll be findin ye. Not much to it, Public House with cheapest pints.....

my favorite!!...the fancy hoity-toity Houses with their clean galasses and seats with tables an all...dont trust em'....just prop us against the rail and bring out the rounds says i...and be quick bout it!!

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

...I will be probably camping down wind of everyone... so ye wont get ter enjoy that authentic Pyratical/Buccaneerian aroma.... :D
My sense of smell has been accosted by that aroma in the past!

Rats.... if M.A.d'Dogge had posted that, I coulda replied that he walked the plank last year.... so he's had one more recent bath than I have.........

The Fairge Iolair are now down by 2 ....Josh and Jenn can't make it. Josh's boss broke his leg, compound fracture, and he will be running the restaurant while the owner is recuperating ....:D

Bloody real life always getting in the way!!!;) ;)

Edited by callenish gunner

Tell him to come anyhow. We'll amputate. (It'll make for a nice display.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Mae, myself, and our friend Alexandra will be arriving in the small hours Saturday morning. Unfortunately due to babysitting arrangements, we'll have to head home Sunday night, but we'll sure make the most of our two days! I don't plan to sleep much...no promises for Mae...I'm gonna need a volunteer to keep her awake :angry:. Jack will be flying in Saturday night, coming straight from work. He's planning to stay until Monday.

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

Greetings Capt. Steerling, As to the before mentioned cordage. What size and length might ye desire and will ye be likin' hemp or manila? I have a goodly supply at Commander Lauderdale's Fort up the coast and I will be calling there before Bones Cay. Dutch "X' his mark

Hmmm not quite sure what Fayma is up to with all the rope, except maybe to establish a border between the beach bathers and the camp...... will inquire...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Mae, myself, and our friend Alexandra will be arriving in the small hours Saturday morning. Unfortunately due to babysitting arrangements, we'll have to head home Sunday night, but we'll sure make the most of our two days! I don't plan to sleep much...no promises for Mae...I'm gonna need a volunteer to keep her awake :angry:. Jack will be flying in Saturday night, coming straight from work. He's planning to stay until Monday.

.in the small hours...i shall still be in my small clothes.... :P ...but no worries....i shall make it my one of my personal endevours...to keep Mae from getting any sleep...or anyone else for that matter in the vicinity... :P

...or anyone else for that matter in the vicinity... :angry:

Prepare to die...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

at least ye won't have that to drum on at 3am any more

Remind me to put you on guard duty...at the gate... ALL night..

Edited by Capt. Sterling

Crewe of the Archangel

And that nasty horrible beastie known as "real life" takes another few victims... It seems that Trish, Shannon, and young David will not be able to attend this year after all. :blink:

You know mike, you nearly scared the crap out of me...i was like....."so help me if mike bails".........sorry about your friends though ..............

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

William

Being in a state of really having no information about do's and dont's at PIP, please inform me if I may carry my essentials around the lovely city or FZT. I would hate to be pressed ganged by the city of Key West or the Parks Dept.

Fairwinds and Lot of Rum

Capt. J...

Yo Ho.......

Well I've held out as long as i can but I won't be joining ME mates this year at PIP

it is with great saddness that i must cancel me reservations on the beach under tree #247 where the last 4 years i've had some of the BEST times meeting and learning fronm some of the best friends i've met on this pub

its another life got in the way things

I will miss you all this year, some more than others~~~~~~~~~

but i will be back

::Pirates of the Coast, Ensign Searles Buccaneers and all around PIPster

Y.H.S. Willie Wobble

Well I've held out as long as i can but I won't be joining ME mates this year at PIP

it is with great saddness that i must cancel me reservations on the beach under tree #247 where the last 4 years i've had some of the BEST times meeting and learning fronm some of the best friends i've met on this pub

but i will be back

Y.H.S. Willie Wobble

say it aint so!?!?.....now who am i goinna sneak thru the back alleys and dodgin the law with...and follow to the pillgramige to the the lifesized Howard Pyles's Captain Kid...!?!??! ;)

it just aint goinna be the same with out ya...i say...it just aint! :P

but i will be back

Y.H.S. Willie Wobble

So who is going to fix my broken Wobble Juice bottle then????

...Been empty since Salty and I polished it off in September. See? Broken.

Banner.jpg

Ah Willie ye shall be sorely missed...

Crewe of the Archangel