Roll Call 2009

William Brand

Welcome to the "I can't make it to PIP club". This club sucks big time but we all have to do what we have to do. We're meeting in the Ward Room during PIP. You can find it under the Mercury crew's section in Pirate crews. Here's the link: http://www.the-watchdog.com/

Animal

Edited by Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

I may be joining you, Animal. Idiot light went on in the Vue today... with the holidays, don't know if I can get it in by time to leave Monday night.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Welcome to the "I can't make it to PIP club". This club sucks big time but we all have to do what we have to do. We're meeting in the Ward Room during PIP. You can find it under the Mercury crew's section in Pirate crews. Here's the link: http://www.the-watchdog.com/

Animal

Aye, a venue may be said to be successful when you can start another with the attendees who can't be there. I see a need for another T-shirt.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Tis is completely unacceptable, no Jim, no Willie, no Animal, no William, no Syren, no Maeve, no Thatchers, no ...dang this list is too long already! ...I wish I played the lottery then when I won I could ship all the none attendees down for the weekend ...and their families ...maybe even their bosses. :unsure:

I see a need for another T-shirt

Ya something having to do with being marooned is appropriate

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Aye, the "2009 Pyrates in Paradise, Marooned Pyrate Crew," or maybe a "Pyrates in Paradise; The Few, The Sad, The Left Ashore," available to those who made plans to attend, then couldn't.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

By way of punishment, you should post the recipe for Wobble Juice so we can all drink one in your honor...or something like that.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Aye, the "2009 Pyrates in Paradise, Marooned Pyrate Crew," or maybe a "Pyrates in Paradise; The Few, The Sad, The Left Ashore," available to those who made plans to attend, then couldn't.

Make mine a large also. I like the second logo better.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

I am back from Ireland. Still on Ireland time however (falling asleep before 9pm, waking before 5am) and with the dregs of a cold clinging to me. I am still planning on driving down Friday evening though - I have a bottle of rum at the ready!

We left just after 1:30 PM , passed the spot where the jeep was resurrected last Dec.. Drove to just north of Charlotte settled in for a bit of sleep. We'll be on the road by 8-8:30 & see how far we get on Tuesday before my eyes wear out for the day. So far so good(knock on wood) and the little himself has been his usual traveling trooper! See everybody as soon as possible;):( :( :(

NO WAAY!

You got to go to the enerald isle AND going to PIP????

I had to sell of my 5 or 6th born male child and a lung just to go to PIP.... A trip to Ireland has always been a dream!!

You have to tell us all about it

So get well m-dear! You have a couple days left!!!

ALSo... To everyone else!!!

No sicky sick people!!!

There's waaay too much fun that needs to be had!!!

I am back from Ireland. Still on Ireland time however (falling asleep before 9pm, waking before 5am) and with the dregs of a cold clinging to me. I am still planning on driving down Friday evening though - I have a bottle of rum at the ready!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Yeah, it was my first real vacation in 7 years ("real" denoting that it lasted longer than a weekend, as my usual excursions from the working world are no longer than Friday, Saturday, Sunday - as pip will be). I was there for 16 glorious days, and had a wonderful time. Even with all the flooding!

Many reasons, none of which are really important. Perhaps if we (my wife and I) had a ride down things might be different but my heart just isn't in it as much as it was.

I would think the new shiney sword that awaits you would motivate! Let me know if you are not coming down because I know everyone will be fighting over your cutlass and I will sell it and make you another if you cant make it. Im evil like that.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

HAAAHAAAaa!!! Oh man!! I can see how things are going to go!!

But Pappy... I'm hungry....

You wanna eat?! You do-a-da prickity stitch!!

I had to sell of my 5 or 6th born male child and a lung just to go to PIP.... A trip to Ireland has always been a dream!!

But Pappy Rat-Eye, you have two dozens of the kids, and a few that can't do the prickity stitch, so selling them was the only option! :(

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!