Port Washington Pirate Festival 2007

Capt.Trade.Wind

Well, not everyone. ;)

Gets kinda frustratin', all you East coasties, teasin' this lonely West coastie. **Sign** Heck, it'll take me until next year's PW to pay for this years! B)

Play a dirge for me. LOL

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the Ladies and Gents of the Archangel crewe... once again we seem to be hijacking a thread that should be used to share photos and express the good times had at PW. For all other scuttlebutt, feel free to use the The Crewe of the Archangel News thread over in the Pirate Crews area...

Thank you,

His High & Mightyness

The Captain

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ahoy Maties,

First of all I would like to apologize for not making it out to Port Washington this year. I was really looking forward to meeting some of the people from the pub, but alas, real world events that reared their ugly head kept me from coming, and I have been having a time even getting on the net, thanks to my now ex-wife, but that is another story for my real world person to deal with and not Captain Wind.

That being said, I hope they do it again next year, and I will make sure I am there for that one.

:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Oi Bishop!!

Some damn fine pics you have there!!

Makes me want to get behind the camera again!! And you even have one of ol' Rats! B)

Almost makes me look like a nicey nice guy??? B)

Here's to you!

;)

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

• 4 months later...