Your Pet

Caraccioli

Sidney aka "The Commodore" in his favorite sleeping spot - on me shoulder :blink: but hes just so cute..

Aye, get the warm fuzzies

saturdays.904.jpg

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe thanks Lilly. I am so glad your little one is on the mend. Keep us updated * huggs *

aaww..noble ears and beautiful eyes...adorable

ps - stinky mutt got a bath this AM, he now looks like an oversized cotton ball lol! but he smells better. :lol:

Very adorable.

Mary you have a find duo there.. :)

Thanks, Rose. He's only but 17 mos old and huge! Bound to get bigger.

Here's a more up-to-date, modern, realistic photo of Magellan...

Magellanasleep.jpg

Cute, isn't he? More often than not you find him like that.

This morning he was hugging me. He had laid out for me yesterday when I got home, his canned food, which one he wanted. Too cute.

Yes, he's my baby.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aww he needs a wee pirate hat! Adorable!

Now that is what I call a Teddy Bear Kitty. Lady B, he is absolutely Gorgeous and Adorable. Thanks for the sharing such a sweet picture.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

What pirate would be complete without one of these ???

His name is Phoenix, I hand-raised him since he was a featherless baby. He was still pretty young in this picture, about 8 months I think.

1333622698_58676492f6_m.jpg

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Oh, Iron Jon, he is a beauty, he is. I have always found parrots fasinating. Thanks for sharing.

A friend of mine would love to see him. Hunaman is a bird man. And he is always interested in seeing other people's pets that are birds.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

.... "have you tought him to talk any? or do any tricks?"

The only thing he says all the time is "Hi Phoenix" and "Hello baby" When I'm not paying attention he does come up with some stuff of his own, like saying "yes, hello" when the phone rings. As for tricks he does know how to play fetch. I'll roll a ball across the living room floor and he'll chase it down and push it back to me (most of the time).

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

• 1 month later...

OOhh!!! I had the exact same dog...named Brandy...She was awesome all muscle and teeth, but sweet as pie...except for strangers on the porch heh....

I miss her.

I'll see if I can find a picture

Okay as I had promised Haunting Lily some time ago...here are some pictures of all of our furry faces......

This is Kismet aka Babydoll. She is the Queen Bee of the group.

Kissmet04.jpg

This is Marshmellow aka Angel. She is the Mama Kitty of all.

Marshmellow02.jpg

This is Pandora aka Puddin' Pie. She is our mischevious kitty.

Pandora05.jpg

This is Kokopeli aka the Pooka. He is our clown kitty.

Kokopelli01.jpg

This is Romeo aka TeddyBear. He is our lover boy. (He would hold a flashlight for a burgler just as long as he was being petted)

P8240536.jpg

This is Willow aka Samhain. He is my baby boy and is a one person cat. Dorian thinks he is a freak.

P8230526.jpg

And this is Lucy aka Lucia. This is our outside kitty that adopted us last December.

PC190010.jpg

Unfortunately I have not been able yet capture our Ghost Cat aka Jasper on film. He is playful and can often be seen or heard. He is loveable cat that often sleeps with us. For a description he has black short hair and gold eyes.

Well Lily I hope you enjoy the pictures of all of our furry faces.

Thanks Lily. I am glad you liked the pics. And I will be keeping my babies, they are wonderful and each one is unique in his or her personality. So Keith won't have to worry about you taking them.

I like to call this one Buddah Cat.....

IMG_0252.jpg

Creole and Gee-toe

It is time to pause, even so early, for this account is not intended to be about my life...but is, as I have said, about my life's secrets. Secrecy is intrinsic to my work. ~ Christopher Priest

“Five and Twenty Ponies, Trotting thru’ the Dark.

Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Laces for a Lady, Letters for a Spy.Watch the wall my darling; While the Gentlemen go by.”~Rudyard Kipling

ClaudeDuval.jpg