Your Pet

Caraccioli

Well, If I can get hold of any of my pets (the bloody buggers) I'd post images, but right now, my three cats run rampant with free thought to free fall, and my Dog has had a tumor removed and if I take a photo of him in this state, when I look at the photo's further down the line of my promiscuous life I'd remember of the pain he went through. And I know have a budgie... but its so shy that it hides itself and looks like a Giant white fur ball amongst the backing off... well... white.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Here's the beautiful black cat that I'd had for 11 years until I lost him last summer. I had to have a black cat since I was born on Hallowe'en! He had the softest, glossiest coat.

When I'm ready for a new black cat, it will be a female. I'll name her Black Rose.

softieqr5.jpg

I'd post mine but were havin a tough tyme ... My Cat has lost 2.5 lbs.

and the Doc has no clue! SHe wanted to prescribe drugs with out a diagnosis and so I said no ! wERE WAITING FOR THE X-RAY RESULTS.

The cat eats well and everything else but since we lost Radar, my other cat , she was 12yrs... punky's behavior changed.... so now were dealing with it... :lol:

You know, he/she might just be mourning.

My parents had to put down one of their 16 year old cats, Midnight, this summer. The other cat, Lucky, started getting very skinny and vomiting often. They had little luck figuring out what was wrong and worried that he was deteriorating too. After about a month and a half Lucky came out of and he's just fine.

Ship's cat Pootle on the shed roof having a lazy day

pootle.jpg

Queen of all she surveys!

poots2.jpg

The cat that got the... trifle

poots3.jpg

Pootle was the runt of the litter and her mother abandoned her. My ex and the vet both advised me to let nature run its course, but being an obstinate bastard I refused to just let this tiny beautiful creature die. The cat baby-formula cost a fortune and she had to be fed every two hours... so she came to work with me and spent the day hung up in my coat pocket. Thank heaven for a sympathetic boss!

Her mother, sister, and brother have all gone their own ways, but Pootle and I will be friends for life. :lol:

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Foxe - your kitty looks like the spitting image of Mocha, one that Jack and I used to look after (our neighbor traveled a lot and she spent as much time at our place as hers.) She used to sit in her driveway and weep until Jack and I called her over to our place. I'll find a pic of her.

RHJMap.jpg

She asks me to inform you that she's not a kitty, she's a panther :unsure:

Looking forward to the pic

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Wow! They do look very similar!

Foxe

ETFox.co.uk

How Pinky really felt about the carpet..

evil-pinky.jpg

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

How Pinky really felt about the carpet..

evil-pinky.jpg

Yarrrrrrrowwww!

I actually sort of like the green and blue shag - it has an ocean-like thing going on. I pulled it out of most of the rooms, but left it intact in the office (every upstairs bedroom had been similarly carpeted. ) The chartreuse green carpet, on the other hand...well, its' days are numbered.

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

100_0652.jpg

My cat, Celeste, helping me do research.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

100_0655.jpg

And, everyone knows how exhausting research can be! :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Crites.jpg

These are my two critters, Frankie (background) and Moni (foreground). They're both short legged kitties, called munchkins (like short statured folks). Even though Frankie's hit the 6 yr old mark (approx age) he still acts like a kitten...or like a young adult cat hopped up on catnip. Moni tends to act like the alpha the majority of the time, letting Frankie know who's boss.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

Yarrrrrrrowwww!

I actually sort of like the green and blue shag - it has an ocean-like thing going on. I pulled it out of most of the rooms, but left it intact in the office (every upstairs bedroom had been similarly carpeted. ) The chartreuse green carpet, on the other hand...well, its' days are numbered.

Well ya know lokin at it now it does have a kind of undersea effect. Granted not every room in the house..no no no. but with the right accents in yer office t'would be nice. Now as fer th algae colored stairs? if ye attached some coral t' the bannisters an glued some barnacles, shells an crabs about the steps ye'd hava nice coral reefy thing, but I don't think that would be too practical. good luck.

PS Pinky' says she's keepin the garb!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Now as fer th algae colored stairs? if ye attached some coral t' the bannisters an glued some barnacles, shells an rabs about the steps ye'd hava nice coral reefy thing, but I don't think that would be too practical. good luck.

My home decorating has nothing to do with practical. Every room in the house is themed after some facet of my life to date. The living room is pirate and pirate skull themed. (It's almost done. I will post photos as soon as I receive some lamp covers I have been waiting for.)

"Am I not?"

B)B)B)B)B)

how long did that take?

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Meet Mr Ottocar, my trusty First Mate. Although being a plush vulture and just 4 inches tall, he still is a brave little soul and would take on the previously posted cats anytime.

Treasure.jpg

He'd definitely win in a contest with Pinky (the little coward - costume notwithstanding).

However, my "other" pet also has a piece of Aztec gold...

undead_potc_haunt_monkey_small.jpg

:lol:

"Am I not?"