Your Pet

Caraccioli

The pictures are a bit old for he be about 9 or 10 years old now:

Godzilla's Web page Photo Album

An' ifn he behaves then he may live ta see another year too:

Bad Dog! Bad!!

Ahrrrr, one o' these days I be teachin the crazy bird ta sit on me shoulder proper....one o' these days

:rolleyes:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here be antony and cleopatra. cleo be the black mask and antony the peach face. antony has since gone to the freat aviary inb the sky. went to join the choir immortal

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r102/la...nt=100_0364.jpg

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

here be antony and cleopatra. cleo be the black mask and antony the peach face. antony has since gone to the freat aviary inb the sky. went to join the choir immortal

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r102/la...nt=100_0364.jpg

Aye, pretty birds indeed!

I gives up on the feathered beasts for I once brought back a fine lesser sulfur crested cockatoo from Germany with me, once in the States she chose she liked it so much she flew away!!

So then I found me a nice miniature type macaw, named him Frodo I did, he was a fine bloke....for about two year, then he too took out to seek Samantha an' make port without me.....

Darn bloody birds! ;)

As a youth I had a might fine cockatiel, fine lad he was, went by the name o' Ringo. Ringo would follow me everywhere, meet me at the door when I come home, he never try to fly away. But one day, whilst at the Pomona county fair (me folks was fair people an' had set camp at the local park there) it twas the very day he first learn ta speak him name aloud! I was a proud young lad that day, we had just set in the go-cart prepair'n ta go inside when ta me surprise he Spoke!! Then just moments later a mangy trailer cat come out of no where and snatched Ringo right off me knee!! I chased that flea bag beast thought the lot til I could hear Ringo's cry's no more....an' Ringo was gone.

Darn bloody cats! B)

Nay, no more birds fer me....

Now Godzilla (above), he be liken the local cats much, he would just love the day he can get close enough ta one for which ta Catch'em....in his jaws!

(me thinks perhaps Godzilla seeks revenge fer the cockatiel he never knew)

;)

She has a lovely face... what a cutie!!!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

When I was younger, I wanted a wombat.

wombat2[1].jpeg

However, it turned out that wombats can't be legally bought in the US as near as I could tell at the time. Something about how mean they turn and the fact that the tend to dig things up...like house foundations. Oh well.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

wombat2[1].jpeg

However, it turned out that wombats can't be legally bought in the US as near as I could tell at the time. Something about how mean they turn and the fact that the tend to dig things up...like house foundations. Oh well.

;););) I have a stuffed wombat I could send you. I really do. ;)

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

I also have a stuffed wombat that I picked up when I visited Oz. Curiously, I never actually saw a real wombat on that trip. (I declined the Zoo trip in favor of an aborigine forest hike. My loss.) We actually spent more time trying to spot cassowaries for reasons that I'm sure seemed sensible at the time. We saw the remote shadow of one in Daintree Rainforest. (I'd have been better off going to the zoo.)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

wombat come from Oz??

an' all this time I thought winged pirate monkeys came from Oz. I be havin ta have a talk with that thar English teacher mum what whom made me read that whole bloody worthless book!!!

*winged pirate monkeys from the emerald island of Oz, indeed!*

:o

They may also have winged monkeys in Australia, but I didn't see them either. I guess I really should have gone to the Zoo...

I did see a whole bunch of really cool Fruit Bats in the park in Sydney.

bat.jpg

Did you know that Fruit Bats are not considered bats? At least that's what little Fruit Bat stand in Daintree told us. Perhaps they're actually monkeys. That would clear many things up.

wombat2[1].jpeg

OMG how cute!

I always swore when I grew up I'd have a Koala bear

They will sit in one spot almost all day and they smell of eucalyptus (which I love the smell of) So I figured what a great pet. I'll put him in his potted tree in the morning and he'll be there when I get home from work. How could you not wanna kiss that nose?

koala_bear_title.jpg

Well I'm grown up, I never did get a Koala bear..but I did have a chinchilla named Fred. These are great pets and cute as anything.

chin.jpg

They're about the size of a small cat, softer than soft, have big mousey ears, a tail like a squirrel and feet like a Kangaroo. They don't smell, and bathe in volcanic dust as they come from the Andes. They are also mostly nocturnal. They make a sound sort of like a guinea pig but mostly youll hear chewing

They do require a very large 3 level cage about the size of a desk, and they will chew thru shoes and electrical wires so you need those plastic wire shields. However I used to let Fred roam the house supervised and they are quite amusing. Yeah he disconnected the cable and the inet many times..But he was soooooo cute!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I gives up on the feathered beasts for I once brought back a fine lesser sulfur  crested cockatoo from Germany with me, once in the States she chose she liked it so much she flew away!!

So then I found me a nice miniature type macaw, named him Frodo I did, he was a fine bloke....for about two year, then he too took out to seek Samantha an' make port without me.....

Darn bloody birds!  :angry:  

As a youth I had a might fine cockatiel, fine lad he was, went by the name o' Ringo. Ringo would follow me everywhere, meet me at the door when I come home, he never try to fly away. But one day, whilst at the Pomona county fair (me folks was fair people an' had set camp at the local park there) it twas the very day he first learn ta speak him name aloud! I was a proud young lad that day, we had just set in the go-cart prepair'n ta go inside when ta me surprise he Spoke!! Then just moments later a mangy trailer cat come out of no where and snatched Ringo right off me knee!! I chased that flea bag beast thought the lot til I could hear Ringo's cry's no more....an' Ringo was gone.

Words from an owner of parrots,

ALWAYS clip your birds wings! That way they cannot fly away. Geesh, even the San Diego Wild Animal park here clips their birds wings.

You also need to clip their talons which can get very sharp.

Gilligan - Senegal parrot

Gilligan-1.jpg

But Rumba Rue, I did clip their wings, honest I did. Trouble was that they kept growin back!

:rolleyes:

Oh, an' a parrot not the only critter that ye must keep the talons clipped. Just check me arms next time ye sees me :lol:

Now about that fruit bat - I says Put A Patch O'r One Eye An' Calls It A Pirate Monkey, that's what I says!!!

:huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I once had a pair o' pussies, rather said me ex-wife did....till I tossed her o'er board :ph34r:

I found a great way for ta teach pussies respect birds and not attack. Ye see, ye sits there real still an' quite like, let the craft puss sneak up on the bird, an' just the moment the beast pounces ye.....whip yer hand under it and Toss it across the room!!!

Only took a few times befer them pussies learn that birds are SPOOKY creatures and NOT ta be trif'ed with!

:ph34r:

I once had a pair o' pussies, rather said me ex-wife did....till I tossed her o'er board :ph34r:

I found a great way for ta teach pussies respect birds and not attack. Ye see, ye sits there real still an' quite like, let the craft puss sneak up on the bird, an' just the moment the beast pounces ye.....whip yer hand under it and Toss it across the room!!!

Only took a few times befer them pussies learn that birds are SPOOKY creatures and NOT ta be trif'ed with!

:ph34r:

same thing works when kitties are where they shouldn't be. i was living with a family when my oldest was a baby. i came into the house (through the kitchen) and one of the cats was up on the stove with its head in one of the pots on the stove. i smacked the cat and it flew through two rooms, kinda hit the wall andtook off up the stairs. my friend asked was that was all about and i told her. she just said good and went back to whatever she was doing.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

raptor_repaint_upper_view.JPG

My pet.

My three birds have no fear of my cats. The two bigger ones will bite them if they get too close or just ignore them. The parakeet however does have his flight feathers and can fly away from them. The cats tend to like the little parakeet over the bigger ones, but I am never in fear of them eating him, he's smart enough to get away. :ph34r:

That's slime. Everyone KNOWS that velociraptors were slimy. It's in the encyclopedia...or something.

That's slime. Everyone KNOWS that velociraptors were slimy. It's in the encyclopedia...or something.

Oh pardon my extreme confusion/ignorance/stupidity/malice I shall make sure to wiki it first next time. <_<

My three birds have no fear of my cats. The two bigger ones will bite them if they get too close or just ignore them. The parakeet however does have his flight feathers and can fly away from them. The cats tend to like the little parakeet over the bigger ones, but I am never in fear of them eating him, he's smart enough to get away. <_<

I find that most house cats (kittypets) are not out to eat the birds, but to play.

Cats love selfpropelled toys.

One of my cats lives with my Dad in the country. This cat used to be a stray and loves the outdoors. My other cats are lounge-cats. Like the soft carpet under their paws. My outdoor cat is 20years old and still hunts like a champ. Catchs birds and keeps the neibours garages clear of mice. A real working cat. He doesn't let a bird outsmart him.

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

I forgot to update on the new horse, that wild one that no-one could do anything with;

choco.jpg

chocolatepony.jpg

He's gained more weight since this was taken last month, and we put the saddle on him for the first time two weeks ago. He just stood there and looked around, and when we lounged him in the round pen he never once kicked or bucked or anything, just trotted around like an "old salt." We won't try to sit him til later this fall, as he is just two years old and we want his back good and strong before we start that. Later..

Bo

awesome horse, Bo!!

and that is one reason why we like you.. your soft touch.

I have one cat presently, but I have 2 HUGE cats at the ex's. He overfeeds them and they weigh 20 lbs or so each. Gannon, my house cat, tries to get out all the time. He was a stray and will kill anything. The other two are farm/house cats and would rather snooze then stalk.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg