Your Pet

Caraccioli

... Gannon, my house cat, tries to get out all the time. He was a stray and will kill anything. The other two are farm/house cats and would rather snooze then stalk.

My outdoor cat we nick named "Steve McQueen".

He always made the great escapes. Being part Norwegian Forest cat with the long black fur, it was easy for him to hide in the shadows and make a break for it.

So we let him out. I had to weigh his unhappiness at being shut indoors with the chance his life would be shorter being let outside. He is a smart one though. He is a survivor. I’ve seen him in the fields. He runs from shrub to shrub to limit exposure. He also looks both ways when crossing the road, and scoots across when he goes. At 20+ summers of age, he still brings back at least one mouse or bird a day. I guess he doesn’t think my father is taking care of himself well enough.

His name is Nefarious Purpose. He has brilliant gold eyes that look like he has an alternate agenda. The long fur gives him that Nerf ball look, so he is ‘Nerf’ for short.

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful horse. Sigh...how I miss riding.

Thanks for sharing Bo....keep us updated please.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

• 4 months later...

That's it, torture that poor dog... she's a beauty. Looks like someone I know...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

:::whimpers:: I'm jealous, Bo! He's a beauty. What a difference a few months make! Had much troubles thus far with him? He still looks rather calm. Good God look at that tail! Long! Keep that tale long! Does good with clippers or anything else?

Ehhh, sad to call a wee young thing too wild. If it was 15 and just freaking out all the damn time (seen that), well then it's understandable.

Name for him yet?

Adorable dog, too.

And ditto with ye, Lily. Lovely pooch.

Cheese? hehehe, poor thing. This his/her training & management in grace, poise and civility? :ph34r:

OK... eventually I'll have a pic up here of Magellan soon. He's 2 yrs old now and absolutely my baby. He was a bit sick today, upchucking all over. Poor thing. Pampered him I did.

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I wanted to call him "Rocky", but the wife and kids called him "Chocolat"-"Choco" for short.... they won. We use all kinds of "toys" to spook him with; pom-poms, umbrella, wal-mart sack on an old fishing pole, cordless drill, chainsaw, weedeater, guns, swords, flexible conduit, and that evil scary flapping flag! He's used to about anything now. We had the farrier out two weeks ago and Choco just stood there like he'd had his feet trimmmed everyday. we usually do it ourselves anyway, but wanted a pro to check our work. he complimented us on our work and said he'd be glad to shoe this little guy anytime and wishd that all horse owners spent as much time on their animals as we do. Made us feel really good! He's no trouble at all. Follows me around like a puppy.

Bo

Awww... sounds like you have a gem there, Bo! :) Any plans for him? I'm envious of ya.

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Awww... sounds like you have a gem there, Bo! :) Any plans for him? I'm envious of ya.

~Lady B

:blink:

He was destined for re-enacting from day one. I was going to do some Missourah bushwhacker stuff, still might, but mostly just civilian stuff, riding around lookin good. :huh: I have an older English utility saddle for most early period stuff, and found a really nice Hillcrest hand-made plantation for late 18th/early19th period. Now I gotta get to work on our old trailer and spiff it up some. I'm gettin too old and back pain will keep me from doin alot of that youthful battle stuff. Just ridin around is good fer me.

Bo

Oh, ye have me droolin', Bo!

Would love t' see the both of ye in action someday. :)

~Lady B

:ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

Sweet boy!

How many hands?

And to have a rescue horse with ground manners?? Of course if he loves and trust you... ther eis nothing better.

I had always wanted to get one of the retired draft horses from out at Disneyland when I retired. They are the ultimate in *bomb-proof* horse. :D They have to be! I most likely will not get one now but... I do love them. Go out to the Disney Ranch when I can to visit.

You're little guy is AWESOME! More pictures please??

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Sweet boy!

How many hands?

And to have a rescue horse with ground manners?? Of course if he loves and trust you... ther eis nothing better.

I had always wanted to get one of the retired draft horses from out at Disneyland when I retired. They are the ultimate in *bomb-proof* horse. :D They have to be! I most likely will not get one now but... I do love them. Go out to the Disney Ranch when I can to visit.

You're little guy is AWESOME! More pictures please??

He's still growing, but still just under 15 hands last month. He is down at the ranch for thirty days intensive training by my lovely Blondiewench. Her anniversary present to me. (she trains professionally) We have a new period plantation saddle and my old English and when he comes home, we are gonna dress up and have a photo session. My frock coat is off to the tailors for alterations, but we'll still get some good shots I'm sure.

Bo

• 2 months later...

Awww, how sweet and adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

My Mexican Hairless also known as a Xolo. We call him Max..When my wee one was younger she used to dress him in a pink bikini, a garter around his neck and called him Duchess!

l_36b7f0838b67e08eddaa24b8d6ebeeda.jpg

My red heeler lab mix is my darling girl..Love her to bunches but have no way to post her pics....

Bo my mom and Step Dad just rescued a Quarter/Morgan cross who is ten years old and highly trained. He works cattle and my mom refuses to ride him..she claims he's like a sports car always ready to go *Grins*

They also train professionally so they have Two Mustangs *Planning on 25 more when they return to Texas*, A Quarter/Arab, A Quarter/Morgan and a Mammoth Jack Mule schooled in Hunter, Driving and Dressage.

Rev. Sam..Adorable..such a sweet face!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

*grins and hugs Duchess*...You have to remember she was only four at the time, we watched some movie and she picked it up from that. However when we were scolding her we called her by her full name..so when she was scolding Max she would call him by his full name which Included Max Duchess *her middle name and then our last name*...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

FINALLY, posting a piccie of my Magellan. Many other pictures but just putting this one up of him that is until I obtain a picture of him at an event which I STILL have yet to get that picture from someone.

Here he is... the position ye see him often in.

Magellanasleep.jpg

And another of him in the same chair, it's his chair now...

Magellan.jpg

He's as cute and fuzzy as he appears and more so. Very soft fur like a bunny, huge-ish, and charming. Indoor cat only, he goes outside on a leash only, enjoys a trip to Petsmart when possible, doesn't like snow, loves the yellow jingle balls and will play fetch with them. Oh, there is so much to him. But, he's been around a cannon and he's mighty use to them now as well as enjoys camping.

Pic I did of him with a piratical background:

Magellanpiratekitty.jpg

~Lady B

Edited by LadyBarbossa

Just got m'kitten for my birthday last October. She's a beauty, very loving and well she is something... :lol: DANG it, I need a camera.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

DSCN0004.jpg

This is my Chloe. If she traveled better, I'd try to take her to a faire once,cuz she'll sit on my shoulders forever!

DSCN0068.jpg

And here's Dory, she's funny, doesn't like to be held much.

Black Anne Roberts

From the great white north..looking for warmer climes

For a former marina kitty, Morgan is a surprisingly spoiled darling. His nickname is "Little Lord Fauntleroy" for good reason. So I made a special collar for him, which he wears on special occasions.

A friend of mine took this pic with her Blackberry. It shows an entirely different side of him... (no, there were no touch-ups - this is exactly how the pic turned out.)

Evil kitty:

EvilKitty.jpg

Edited by Red-Handed Jill

RHJMap.jpg