Royaliste Holloween Ghost Cruise..

the Royaliste

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ME neighbors be quite used to it" :lol: ..'Your' neighbors, well, dunno!!!" :lol:

:lol:

Me neighbors be right sweet, kind retiring sorts and they look askance whenever I go to me car with swords, scabbards and other implements of destruction. I suspect they'd not know what to make of the aforementioned pants-oriented activities. :lol:

Chuckles loudly.."Ded Fred's still a' hangin' in the riggin'!!...freakin' the tourista's out 'e is!!!..."...Continues laffin'...

That's great! :lol::lol::lol: When Pam made him we wern't sure how long he would last.

Me neighbors be right sweet, kind retiring sorts and they look askance whenever I go to me car with swords, scabbards and other implements of destruction. I suspect they'd not know what to make of the aforementioned pants-oriented activities.

:lol::lol::huh::huh::huh::huh:

After all, what are neighbors for besides givin' em something to talk about over coffee?

~ Jack Bartholemew

Chuckles loudly.."Ded Fred's still a' hangin' in the riggin'!!...freakin' the tourista's out 'e is!!!..."...Continues laffin'...

yes you do have a pretty boat, but do u ever actually sail??? Diden't you like our bottoms hanging out of the lady???

Twas a full moon that night!!!

And it's no, nay never

No nay never no more

Will I play the wild rover

No never, no more!

yes you do have a pretty boat, but do u ever actually sail??? Diden't you like our bottoms hanging out of the lady???

Twas a full moon that night!!!

Aye, a very full moon. And very attractive bottoms, they were. Looked like little albino Mickey Mouse logos, they did, all lined up in circles like that, big ones the heads, an' little ones the ears to either side... :lol: We had a good time, playin' with the Lady.

I'll let Royaliste reply to the sailing comment, as it's more his place to than mine.

Your motors were runnin, too, mate!..the Chieftains always runnin'(no, all square riggers back up that quick!!.).Wanna race?? any time,mate!..Master Mariners Annual Regatta for Wooden sailing vessels on Memorial Day!.( http://www.MasterMariners.org ).Bring it on!..If you actually owned the vessel, I'd happily race you for your pink slip!(still need the firewood, aye! )..Oh, yea, you just..'hang around' on the 'State' rig! anytime, the Bay's always got some wind, why run away south for the winter???..Chicken????...Aye!!..As for recent history, we sailed all day that Saturday, circumnavigated Angel Island and back, mate..and had a good one, you?..oh, yes, you went back to your slip...

:o Captain's Log..14 trips to the Carribean on her hull, the first in 1971...Canadian Charter rig, British Registry 1970-2002, continous

*LMAO* :o

LOVE your "tattoo", Saber!!

It's really true.....a picture is worth a thousand words!! And this one definitely is!!

*still LMAO* :o

:o

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

*falls out of chair*rolls around on deck*LMAO hysterically* :o:o

GREAT photos!! I love seeing this side of our pirate men!!

I can't wait for the challenge event to take place!!!!!!!

*holds sides tightly to keep them from splitting wide open from laughter*

(Thanks, Claire!)

:o

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

And I'd have it no other way!!!!

Love them bad boys!!!!

B)

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

Butt....butt....

it's their best side.....

*ok...maybe not their best side....but a damn good one in my opinion!*

:D

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

And then ye can all line up fer the fullmoon competition. Pretty sight that should be and may the best cheeks win.

though......I'm giving extra points to those astrologically born to it....as the dear captain is....

If I visit the Lady in Marina del Rey/Long Beach....do ye do a "moonlight cruise" ? I'll tell my friends to line up on the shore for it, cameras ready

Great pictures! Who're those from, anyway? Gotta download 'em to me harddrive at home...

Ha Haaaarrrrr! Those be from me! I'll send ye copies later this week!

-Redd

By the way, Saber, The best part about that "Hidden Mickey" is the fact I saw it on the mouse's 75th! LMAO!

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"