Royaliste Holloween Ghost Cruise..

the Royaliste

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{option}

I had the temerity to do an idea sketch for the flag....but I haven't been able to figure out how to get pics up?..........

Ye upload the scanned sketch to your own webspace, then link to it on yer post. :)

It doesn't seem to work...................darn, it's pretty nice.......

......I used to get a message that IMG doesn't support "active" something...wrote it down somewhere to show to more compu-literate-friends.....anyway, no longer says that...but doesn't show (scan in this case) pic either.........

The talents of Quill and Saber be amazing....and endless! :)

:ph34r:

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

Zephyr, email them to me, I'll upload the images to talesofthesevenseas.com and post them for you.

talesofthesevenseas@hotmail.com

Thank ye! sent it today...a sketch mind ye, and the cultass handle cribbed from a Silvermane and probably looking too much like......woke with the picture in me head.......... at 6:00 :ph34r: am..............not an early bird me...

Me whittled down the pictures we took that are the same as those already posted. But we did get eight other pictures <especially #8...my favorite>. :lol::ph34r::ph34r:

Click Here

If ye get's lost in cyber space, just go to me website, go to the "gallery" and click on the yellow word "pyrate."

Excellent and thank yer for the captions!

"Hmmm,..(Nods)  :) .."Veeerrrrry interrrrresting!"...Mebbe a new 'Ships Flag'...to identify the vessel,... the cutlass' 'at rest'..wouldnt fly for the Jolly, this vessel's waaay agressive, but a really nice design for the ship I.D. ....like the skull!

:lol:

Yeah, I'd like to see the swords reversed - whatever the heraldic opposite of "at-rest" is...but I love the crown for the Royaliste on the skull. Great idea!

MORE PICTURES! WOOWOO! A fella what sailed on the Aldebaran that day sent me a link to some great photos he took:

Photos from the Aldebaran

(Also learned by looking at the page that I'd been mis-spelling "Aldebaran." Bad me.)

Anyway...there be some great shots of great shots. As t'were.

Gotta chuckle to see "Dead Fred" a-hangin' there in the riggin, LOL ! Love the intimidation factor!!

That, and that we're just So Small compared to the Chieftain and the Lady, and have the look of an irate hornet, buzzing around, stinging everything in sight! Small But Mighty .

Chuckles loudly.."Ded Fred's still a' hangin' in the riggin'!!...freakin' the tourista's out 'e is!!!..."...Continues laffin'...

O'course he's still hangin' there...he be waitin' fer the tide to wash over him three times. Poor ole bastard still hasn't figgered out he was hanged from the yard-arm and not by the government! :lol:

"Hmmm,..(Nods)  :) .."Veeerrrrry interrrrresting!"...Mebbe a new 'Ships Flag'...to identify the vessel,... the cutlass' 'at rest'..wouldnt fly for the Jolly, this vessel's waaay agressive, but a really nice design for the ship I.D. ....like the skull!

Yeah, I'd like to see the swords reversed - whatever the heraldic opposite of "at-rest" is...but I love the crown for the Royaliste on the skull. Great idea!

Ahhh, the sword arrangement (R>L L>R.....) was never considered, except that I tried it with crossed bones and it did not look "regal" enough. "Cutlass at rest?" had I known I would never have considered it......easy enough to reverse...if I understand correctly.........

Dead Fred is still hanging around? What a loafer! (or a swinger?) Put the fellow to work!...really..................

Thanks Quill!

"RRRRRRRRR...!!!!...More grrrreat photos'!!....Man, it jus' keeps gettin' better!!..(YEa, tips 'up', at war, tips 'down', at rest)..*Same with eagles on swords an' buckles....towards guns,at war, towards laurel leaves, at peace..Military crap, eh???"...and, one more time.."Whose pants are these??..Black, a passle 'o button's in the pocket, mebbee Redd's'....

...and, one more time.."Whose pants are these??..Black, a passle 'o button's in the pocket, mebbee Redd's'....

Well, if nobody claims' em and they might fit me, I'll be glad to say they're mine! :lol: O'course, that'd mean I'll be in one o' the crews' pants. My my, what WILL the neighbors think?

"RRRRRRRRR...!!!!...More grrrreat photos'!!....Man, it jus' keeps gettin' better!!..(YEa, tips 'up', at war, tips 'down', at rest)..*Same with eagles on swords an' buckles....towards guns,at war, towards laurel leaves, at peace..Military crap, eh???"...and, one more time.."Whose pants are these??..Black, a passle 'o button's in the pocket, mebbee Redd's'....

interesting! yes..... should have realized....Rackhams flag.........but.....PotC tips are down......easily reversed .........if you'd like.....looking at it think cutlass should be a bit longer.......??

..overlap ....... L sword >R sword.......no meaning?

to narrow down the list (potential pants owner.....M/F)........no.... I can't suggest it.....