Escondido faire

Bloody_Mary_Bonney

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I were thinkin of jes comin in the morning but damn gopher steaks..........

I likes gopher steaks........alot.........How many is it ye have? gots enough

fer Rummy an meself? God it's been years since I eats gopher...mmmmmmmmmmmm

better than goose it is!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

ITS FRIDAY!

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

I need to pack a few things before heading up to the site.

See ya' up there mate. I'm sailin' the HMS Linden up thar tonight so's I'll have a place ta' dock the beast. Taint much parkin' on Sunday......

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Aye Skull Pirate, wou'd have been great ta' meet ye (an' yer lovely mate). Are ye plannin' a career change lad?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

B);)B) far thos who did & thos who didnt, go to ESCONDIDO FAIRE of sat oct 29th, see photos here... no tim to nam em, an not membr who u rrrrr, so if u se'in ur fac, pm me wth ur nam (pix #) so i can nam yas, evn if ya r ugly ;) ....whch mst r not....enjoy ;)

;) i be at todys faire w/me lovly wench, doxy roxy... ;);)

escondido sat oct 29 2005

;)

AYe, a career change it is. I be wantin' to gets away from serving tables as a wench, and tryin's to find me a job where I can design more'n sigs!!

Best o' luck to ye lad. Ye'll never regret pursuin' a career what be usin' yer god given talents. If ye never try, ye will never know if'n it coulda' been. B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

;) this be all escondido faires photos - go hre a pick a eithr all or ech day...

enjoy ;)

:(escondido albums - Oct 2005 ;) [/color]

VERY NICE PICTURES INDEED MY FRIEND AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU WALK UP TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE ME (AND AS I SEE IN ALL YOUR PICTURES EVERYBODY) FEEL SO SPECIAL. YOU DO HAVE A GIFT AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Jeeze Christine I'm not going to harp on you but why do you even hang in pyrate cyber when the faire comes right to yer own hometown and ye don't even bother?

You know why for both weekends. I had work and getting stuff together for the New Jersey trip. And then this past weekend I was in New Jersey. A planned event made such a long time ago. So, eh, I'm not worried. I go to faire when I can. :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Jeeze Christine I'm not going to harp on you but why do you even hang in pyrate cyber when the faire comes right to yer own hometown and ye don't even bother?

You know why for both weekends. I had work and getting stuff together for the New Jersey trip. And then this past weekend I was in New Jersey. A planned event made such a long time ago. So, eh, I'm not worried. I go to faire when I can. :)

come on lassie like we all don't know ye be cryin yer eyes out both weekends ye be and the likes a all that new mischief and places of which ye be dwellin and all, truly, who needs faire?

:D   this be all escondido faires photos - go hre a pick a eithr all or ech day...

enjoy  :D

:Descondido albums - Oct 2005  :D [/color]

VERY NICE PICTURES INDEED MY FRIEND AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU WALK UP TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE ME (AND AS I SEE IN ALL YOUR PICTURES EVERYBODY) FEEL SO SPECIAL. YOU DO HAVE A GIFT AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT.

:D comin frm u, ht b nic cmplimnt - BUT, i jus b th takr, ye & al othrs b th takees & w/o th takees, th takr be nothin...thnks.... :D

Well, Diego, you've got it made: you have both faire and Rummy; yer partner. I can't have both in the same place. I go to faire, but then no fun stuff afterward. I do the fun stuff, but then no faire. For these past 2 weekends of faire I already had stuff planned way in advance.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Christine, I were hopin' ta see ya, but I surely understand yer reasons fer not makin' it. Hopefully I'll see ye at the April Faire. As fer this Honest Privateer, I hads me a blast the last two weekends. Gramercy ta' me mate Diego fer lettin' me hang about an' watch the Gate Master work his Meet n' Greet magic. Twer a pleasure ta' behold. An special thanks fer sharin' yer special chocolate grog. Damn, nuttin' like bein' shyte-faced in the afternoon! (Diego me lad, could ye PM me the recipe fer that grog?). An' of course, each day at the faire would not be complete without a hug from Rummy. She has a way o' brightenin' up yer day mates. Those who haven't had ta' pleasure o' meetin' these two are surely missin' out. Two finer pyrates ye never shall meet.

Twer nice as well ta see RumbaRue and ta see her fineries fer sale....Mr. Black Spot himself, Petee wit' his mates Leatherneck an (blast, I've fergottin' the lad's name, but he also gave me a sip from his flask o' some fine rum mixture he created).....the luvly Scarlett.....Oderlesseye (who may be pressed into service wit' the crew o' the Stranglehold)....an Sebastian Miguel de la Mar n' his beautiful wife (sorry lad, I fergot her name....rum haze ifn' ye catch me drift).

I still be somewhat new ta' all this an I am constantly amazed at how nice an' friendly like everyone is. I hopes ta' see more of ye at another faire soon. Ray, I be gettin' a little sea salt in me eye....pour everyone a drink on me lad......cheers :lol::lol::lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg