What are you doing right now?

Christine

Bess that's wonderful and sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you are taking pics or at least someone is going to video it for you.

You mean... will anyone be sober enough to stand up and take some??

:lol:

My long standing guess would be NO! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working on a business plan. Gotta get out of the "warehousing" business. It's killing me physically. Renewing my long standing love of photography. Need start-up funding. And yes I am up for adoption. Wealth apply here!!!! :lol:

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Holding my breath...an unschedule meeting today in the next 15 mins - the whole office. I have a feeling it isn't going to be good news either.. ;)

UPDATE: Whew! Dodged that bullet...but our other plant just south of us is closing in the next 60 to 90 days. ;)

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Just watched Saving Private Ryan and rather teary eyed. The movie gets me to thinking about what both my Grandpa's went through. The scenes at the beginning and the end when Ryan is standing among the white crosses always put me into an outright bawl. Anything WW2-ish will always get me to thinking about them and about their experiences. Sad I can no longer talk to them. I would love to hear more. Granted they never like talking about it. Getting their accounts of what they went through was tough enough.

Finish up here, get ready for bed then will watch The Goonies.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

:D Went to get another cup of tea, looked out my dinning room slider and saw two peacocks and a peahen staring back at me with little beady eyes, they're beaks touching the glass! I don't know whose they are, or where they came from! The boys are quite handsome! Wonder if they'll hang around?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Oh yeah, and now they have moved to the front of the house, and are eating bugs from the potted plants on the deck, and eating weed seeds out in my driveway. Very strange, but......kinda kewl.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Oh yeah. They made themselves right at home. Hung out all day. This evening, the two males got into "flaunt it" mode, and I got lots of pictures. Then all three rested on the front deck, right under the living room picture window, which was where I was taking the pictures.

They wandered back to the hill behind the house when Chain Shot started mowing the lawn. :rolleyes:

I kinda hope they come back, and as we're one of the few places with no dogs, they might feel safe here.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

FREE! I'm FREE! Sorry, I've just been lap-sat by a piratical pussycat named Pumpkin, with a runny nose. I'd have been typing, but me arms were busy. So...snuggling wi' a kitty is what I was just doing...

Damn, thats sharp!

Playing PotC Online, debating whether or not to try a new PS3 game I just got or watch a movie. Decisions, decisions... Retirement be grand mates... :lol:

JoePyratA.gif

• The Charles Towne Few - We shall sail... The sea will be our empire.