What are you doing right now?

Christine

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

procrastinating

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ooooo, he said that "P" word. :huh:

I am always a victim of that cursed "P" word. Drat. Why do you think I'm currently on the Pub, instead of prepping a room in order to paint? ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ye FB....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Getting ready to fix a late lunch, and a nice refreshing Pimm's.

(Hester, go read a few days back in the "What are you drinking" thread. I have left you some praise. :rolleyes: Sorta LOL )

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

It's Pimm's o'clock, Ransom!

Oh wait, no it's only 10 a.m. ...

But then again, as my mother says, "It's noon somewhere!"

No, I am not actually drinking Pimm's at the moment. I'm waiting for my computer to finish ripping a DVD to my new terabyte. And contemplating going upstairs to watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Running around like a fool.

Why you ask?

Every year in August I go to the Philadelphia Folk Festival. One friend who now has a RV gave his 20 x 20 canopy to my camp mate and I. There are no trees on the camp grounds so it is necessary to camp under a canopy. I keep the canopy in my basement and pull it out once a year. This Sunday we have to set up the camp site. I went to the basement to take inventory & be sure that we have all the partsy. We don't! Last year we loaded all the parts into a third friends trailer. That friend lives about 6 hours away from me and about 3 from my camp mate ...in the wrong direction. Additionally that friend left for his place sometime yesterday morning and is not coming to join us. :lol:

As luck would have it one of our camp neighbors will not be setting up this year and we can borrow from her. Phew ...but now I have to make an hour drive in rush hour traffic to the place where the neighbor has things stored ...after my doctors appointment this afternoon. *sigh* ...can't believe I messed up like this ...thank goodness we have an alternative. Other wise we will be baking for sure.

Ooo, scorched seal. NOT GOOD!

Hope you have a great time, but I do hope you find some portable shade.

As for me, alas, I have procrastinated long enough, and tomorrow will be starting the paint job on the bedroom. I have a love/hate relationship with house painting. I hate to paint, but love the end result. :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Running around like a fool.

Why you ask?

Every year in August I go to the Philadelphia Folk Festival. One friend who now has a RV gave his 20 x 20 canopy to my camp mate and I. There are no trees on the camp grounds so it is necessary to camp under a canopy. I keep the canopy in my basement and pull it out once a year. This Sunday we have to set up the camp site. I went to the basement to take inventory & be sure that we have all the parts. We don't! Last year we loaded all the parts into a third friends trailer. That friend lives about 6 hours away from me and about 3 from my camp mate ...in the wrong direction. Additionally that friend left for his place sometime yesterday morning and is not coming to join us. :(

As luck would have it one of our camp neighbors will not be setting up this year and we can borrow from her. Phew ...but now I have to make an hour drive in rush hour traffic to the place where the neighbor has things stored ...after my doctors appointment this afternoon. *sigh* ...can't believe I messed up like this ...thank goodness we have an alternative. Other wise we will be baking for sure.

So ...I drove the hour to the camp neighbors house and got what we needed, visited for a few hours and drove home. I went to the basement for some unknown reason to re-inventory what I had there. I turned around and there hidden in the corner of the basement were the missing poles ...and under a tarp was the box with the connectors in it.

So all that running earlier ...not needed.

Now I feel the fool.

Hmmm ...should this be posted in "How do you feel?"? :(

Watchin' the openin' to the Olympics. The Olympics have always been important to my family. When I was younger we would sit and watch the games and competitions. Happy Memories. :(

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Today.....painting the bedroom. On the wall right now is the tinted primer, ready for the Claret Red finish. Unfortunately, the tinted primer is exactly the same color of pink as Pepto Bismol. B)B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for YouTube to process the video that I mentioned above.

I was able to salvage it, but it was a technical nightmare! I kept having to "trick" the software into doing things it didn't want to do. Took forever!

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Just got the wee lad settled down from a bad dream.

And now I be watchin' a documentary on me cousin's Frank and Jessie James :(

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Waiting for YouTube to process the video that I mentioned above.

I was able to salvage it, but it was a technical nightmare! I kept having to "trick" the software into doing things it didn't want to do. Took forever!

Here be that video:

Pirate vs Spy: Beach Party & SciFi Luau

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=QBshc-0Tua4

(Set to "Rock Lobster", of course! :unsure: )

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

• 1 month later...

So cool!

I am wondering how I'm still up. Worked till 10 last night, got home at 11:30 sleep at 12:00 up at 4:30 work at 5:45 to 2pm and then the gym then out to dinner with Mom and its now..10:37pm.... :huh: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...