What are you doing right now?

Christine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for Mr. H. to fetch the dinner guest. After 45 minutes of fruitlessly trying to catch a cab in arctic temperatures, she had to give up and call for rescue.

Hmmm... how slowly can ya cook a Prime Rib roast?

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Taking a deep breath and getting ready to dive into two days of major house cleaning. Family Christmas day brunch at my place this year, so time to shovel out the old homestead. That and wrap gifts.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

finishing a Christmas present

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

What I'm doing *right* now, at time of writing, is...well...obvious. But what I *will* be doing...cleaning up the place to get ready for Xmas, give the ship's cats their goodies, start getting ready for the Walt Disney World trip (that's this Friday), take my mother out someplace to eat...gonna be busy today.

Damn, thats sharp!

And I was, too. Busy, that is...

What I'm doing *right* now, at time of writing, is...well...obvious. But what I *will* be doing...cleaning up the place to get ready for Xmas, give the ship's cats their goodies, start getting ready for the Walt Disney World trip (that's this Friday), take my mother out someplace to eat...gonna be busy today.

Damn, thats sharp!

Pick'n at th' chain what hold this bloody cannon ball t' me leg.

If'n this bloody iron do naught give in th' next 15min then I WILL CHEW ME LEG OFF!!!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Want some ketchup for that leg? I've got some Baron's Banana Ketchup...it's from the Caribbean!

Pick'n at th' chain what hold this bloody cannon ball t' me leg.

If'n this bloody iron do naught give in th' next 15min then I WILL CHEW ME LEG OFF!!!

Damn, thats sharp!

• 4 weeks later...

missing me twa lads....and wasting time til i can fall asleep....if'n not i'll resign the insominacs articles

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Just got back from the hairdresser's. Only wanted my bangs trimmed. Got talked into having the dry ends trimmed off the entire length. And the hairdresser was so focused on not taking too much off the length, that she barely took any off the bangs.

So, that took much longer than I had intended -- and I still look like a Chrissie Hynde wannabe!

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

• 1 month later...

Chatting...posting...

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Just finished organizing, dividing up, and stuffing in envelopes 100 Pyrate Artist Trading Cards, the goody bags that I sent with them, and decorating the mailing envelopes. Whew! But OMG, the cards everyone made were awesome!

(Oh, and after the cards are mailed out to the participants tomorrow, we are going to post pictures of them, so check it out...coming soon in the Arts forum. :lol: )

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Thinking about the Pub I am going to be drumming at tonight.

Whoo Hoo! :lol: Celtic Tunes!!

"Everybody make a dance!"

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif