What are you doing right now?

Christine

Right now . . .

Trying to finish the collar and cuffs of the shirt I am making.

Next:

Make a jacket.

Though, it might be sleeveless for the summer . . .

-I'll add the sleeves once it gets cold, unless it isn't very good. Then, it will be cut-up for scrap and a new one made.

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Movies are usually work.

I getting back into my weird art photography for pleasure.

I don't do any commercial photography anymore.

Except that I will occasionally work as a set photographer under one of my aliases.

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

I'll send you a link when my new portfolio is finished at the end of the summer.

:lol: I'm thinking a few (most) of the heterosexual men on here wouldn't mind that link . . . :lol:

Oh, our/my company does branding, design, brand management, and even the advertising. So, I have some understanding of commercial photography.

Also, my father-in-law is a photographer too . . .

I hope to explore some pyrate and steam punk themes in the near future.

My immediate concern is to finish my new book (portfolio) so that I have

some recent work that I can use to recruit potential models.

Hopefully I can find some Pyrates and Steam Punks in N.Texas so that I can

borrow some of the props that I need so that I don't go completely broke (lol).

I especially need weapons. I can only use my collection so many times.

Edited by CaptainSatan

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

Oh, my kids' school was canceled today. I went to drop them off and there was a yellow paper note on the door:

School closed due to power failure. Have a nice day.

Thus, I have them with me ALL day. I was supposed to be working, but am not trying to work as my kids want to play . . .

Now, back to work!

Putting the finishing touches on the Leather I will be selling at the New England Pirate Faire this weekend...

Oh... and looking forward to getting some sleep on Monday... cuz there won't be any till then...

Commodore Ashton "WeirdBeard" Synn

NyghtCraft Leatherwerks

www.nyghtcraft.com

NyghtCraftLogoRed.jpg

Highest Quality Handcrafted Leather on or off the 7 seas!

Looking up a recipe for Tripe. We're gonna eat like Kings at Pike River!

I have an awesome recipe for tripe that you are welcome to. Are you sure you want to make it though? Not many people will eat tripe. But that could be a good thing. More for me :lol:

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

True. But I want to stick to period meals of the time...(we have a mix crewe from various places...should be neat to introduce items from various countries.)

Yet, we are both from Italian Cities in New York State.

Besides…I won't tell anyone that Tripe is Cow's stomach if you don't…. Whoops! Oh well…they'll eat it and like it!Uhm…it has to be the fourth stomach…I prefer that one the best.

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

I hope to explore some pyrate and steam punk themes in the near future.

My immediate concern is to finish my new book (portfolio) so that I have

some recent work that I can use to recruit potential models.

Hopefully I can find some Pyrates and Steam Punks in N.Texas so that I can

borrow some of the props that I need so that I don't go completely broke (lol).

I especially need weapons. I can only use my collection so many times.

Im in the Austin area let me know if I can help...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Bummed out and waiting for dog trainers to call back. The AKC good citizen class for Sophie got canceled, now I'm trying to find another one for her to take this summer. Poor Sophie, she's very disappointed too.

What's with waiting for phone calls today, lol

Edited by Haunting Lily

Updating my avatar.

<--

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Drinking Rum, sewing a new shift (wow! something for ME!!!!) watching an AWESOME episode of Bones and waiting less than patiently for the boys to return with the Chinese food. YEY!

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

Drinking iced Earl Grey, listening to Bonnie Rideout, and using satellite images to scout for a secluded wooded location for my upcoming

17th century colonial witch series.

guns_boobies2.jpg

Fighting with a telephone company.

Very rarely do I rant and rave but this is too much. 8 months ago, my father passed away. As executer of his small estate, I've been responsible for all the associated matters regarding his death. He was meticulous with his record keeping and was a stickler for paying his bills in full and on time. After he passed, I contacted each and every company he had an account with. Providing them with death certificates when necessary and paying any and all final bills.

Now, 8 months later, I'm getting phone calls and bills with incredible amounts. For example, and ambulance company, assessed late charges to his bill for an ambulance call. They were great, took off the late fees and I paid the bill on the spot. The telephone company is the infuriating one. Assessing a $200 fee for early cancellation and other various charges. (did I mention I had already paid his final bill in full). You have got to be kidding me. The man is deceased. Perhaps I should have left the account open so he could call me from heaven. So after 20 minutes on hold, and speaking with 2 different people, they are supposedly waiving the fees. Thank goodness for that.

The woman I spoke with at the credit agency was wonderful. She also happens to be going through the same thing. We had a great discussion about the stupidity and insincerity of companies regarding in the matters of the death of a loved one. I wonder how many other stupid phone call I will be getting.

Edited by Haunting Lily