Redheads of Pyracy

William Brand

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what's a faker to ye?

I die my hair red since i was only very young...a loooong time back, i am a redhead in the heart! :o

Photobucket rocks!

I've got many pages full and more then one sub album too and they still keep adding..you can add loads and loads of pics for free, works for me <_<

hero.jpg

I die my hair red since i was only very young...a loooong time back, i am a redhead in the heart! ;)

Photobucket rocks!

I've got many pages full and more then one sub album too and they still keep adding..you can add loads and loads of pics for free, works for me ;)

(shakes head sadly)

If you have to ask...

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

I die my hair red since i was only very young...a loooong time back, i am a redhead in the heart! ;)

Photobucket rocks!

I've got many pages full and more then one sub album too and they still keep adding..you can add loads and loads of pics for free, works for me ;)

Jeeze ye can't be that naive Charity! Here is a little clue though: ifin ye let me lie on me back and you, you walks o'er me head wit yer nice pirates dress on there then even I's can tells ya ifin ye be a real red head!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

ROTDLMBAO!!!!!!!!!!! Diego!!

I must have been a red head in past lives. I adore me dark locks this time around however...

Me mom tells a tale that when I was a wee one, maybe 4 or 5 year old, that she found me one day digging at the scalp part in my hair.

I'd dragged some chair all the way into the bathroom and was standing on it fingering through my hair in utter panic. She asked what was I doing? My response was to decry that I was looking for my hair!

She explained (as only a mother might) that that WAS my hair to which I responded in tears "No! MY hair! My REAL hair! My RED Hair!"

Fortunate for m'self that I'd been blessed with parents that understood that it must be past life memory (or some such other) and handled the whole thing kindly instead of treating me like I was some sort of idiot child they'd been cursed with. (chuckle) My poor mom... years later in a show I was wearing a red wig and without missing a beat looked me up and down and declared. "Well, and after all these years! I see you found it!"

;) Some memories can be so sweet!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Jeeze ye can't be that naive Charity! Here is a little clue though: ifin ye let me lie on me back and you, you walks o'er me head wit yer nice pirates dress on there then even I's can tells ya ifin ye be a real red head!

What good is it Deigo, if'n she's got red bloomers on? Heheeeee!

I suppose you're going to say 'it's positive thinking' !!!! grin1.gif

Rumba Rue

**Blonds have more fun!** hearts-vi.gif

late comer to the thread...

but i am a fellow red-head.

Only dated one red haired lass.... bright carot orange. And when i finally got to see if the "carpet matched the drapes", i was dissapointed to see she had shaved it bare :rolleyes:

not that thats a bad thing generally, but with a red head its best left natural...

have i said too much?

Greg-Daktari.jpg

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

All's I gots t'say is..."MMMmmm...cinnamon!"

*See earlier post I made in this thread ifin ye need convincin'!*

Nice pic, GOF..sorry ye had t' see a baldy..*shudders at th' thought*

*Aye, me carpet matches me drapes, as it were...an' grows naturally* :)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

The most interesting thing about this thread are the fair numbers of people who justify that they are redheads or who seem uncertain. If you are a redhead, you...are...a...redhead.

You don't need to say...it looks brighter in the sun.

You don't need to say...I dye it.

You should never say...I guess so.

You are or are not a redhead. If you "Guess you are" or "Sort-of are" then you probably are not.

I burst into flame in direct sunlight. I am a redhead.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Well said William! Couldn't have said it better meself....

I'm not in need of any convincin' of who I am..sometimes others may need that affirmation...but like you...

I am a redhead! Plain and simple..no explanation or justification needed.. :)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

"Forever Knight..."

kinda cool old show... zero redheads in it, I believe...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."