Redheads of Pyracy

William Brand

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont know how I missed this thread fer so long.....shrugs

This Red-head is working hard te be an infamous, immortal pirate! And enjoyin every damn minute :(

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

• 2 years later...

Well, I believe there were also "the blondes of" and "the brunettes of" threads around here when this thread was originally active. (What on God's green earth possessed you to dig this up?)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Wait..I was possessed?!?! :lol::lol:

Nay Lily..I am proud to be a brunette....love my dark locks..back in the oldendays when haircolor had meaning..red heads being fiery..dark hair was supposedly a sign of a witchy woman....Though if they come a knockin at my door with a burning torch I may need to borrow your hair then.. :lol::lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Oh, fun. I can add my name to the ranks. Yes, naturally curly red hair. :lol:

Actually, right now I'm in sore need of a haircut, so I look like a combination of Little Orphan Annie, and Don King. Scary!!! :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I have some good one liners for when people ask me "where did you get your red hair", but my favorite is..........................

I stood out in the rain too long and my brain rusted. :lol:

Well, that explains a lot...

*Ducks and runs for cover...*

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

I have some good one liners for when people ask me "where did you get your red hair", but my favorite is..........................

I stood out in the rain too long and my brain rusted. :lol:

:lol: Did you forget that Edward and I are camping at PIP this year? :lol:

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

I"ll be in this grand company by the weekend.. I have some red in my hair, this will just make it more noticable.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I stood out in the rain too long and my brain rusted. :blink:

:lol: Did you forget that Edward and I are camping at PIP this year? :o

Hmmm...remind me to make a pact with Patrick...one of us must be awake at all times...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Well, I believe there were also "the blondes of" and "the brunettes of" threads around here when this thread was originally active. (What on God's green earth possessed you to dig this up?)

Yeah, I think Rumba started the blonde thread. I just had a blast from the past from reading the older posts, whoa, lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Yeah, I think Rumba started the blonde thread. I just had a blast from the past from reading the older posts, whoa, lol!

Agh! The other threads are gone! Boy, that's irritating. (I shall prevent myself from complaining about the mass thread deletion in this forum a few years back...but only just.)

"Weren't you a blonde when I came in?"

"Could be."

"I tend to notice little things like that - whether a girl is a blonde or a brunette."

"Which do you prefer?"

"Oh, providing the collar and cuffs match..."

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG