Redheads of Pyracy

William Brand

The official Redheads of Pyracy Fleet:

How's thet fer enough Red, William? I could fix it some more, but this be sort o' "on th' fly". Need more time...

redfleetdone.gif

Got fleet? This has cannon power! :huh: (Okay so we borrowed, but who hasn't?) We arrrr... pirates, after all! :huh::rolleyes:

I may weep.

DREAD PYRATES DON'T WEEP!

It's beautiful.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a better, more beautiful version...cleaned up an' ready t' invade, pillage an' plunder! Hehehe.....

redfleetdone2.gif

:huh::rolleyes::huh:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

*stifles a tear*

*sniff*

That's one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen... a bunch of red pyrates in red ships, off to spill red blood... it's lovely!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I submit to my avatar for my response... HA HA HA!!!

:huh:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Hey Morgan, William, looks like our deception an' subversion worked... :ph34r:

Mua-ha-ha! :ph34r::ph34r:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Aaaarr!!! Attack now, while they're laughin' at our lego fleet!! :blink::blink:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

(Loads th' real cannons, as a powdermonkey, an' aims at enemy ships) FIRE One!!( ducks back an' plugs ears, after lighting) ;):blink: Ye know wot they say.."red on th' head, fire in th'........" :blink: ...err..um..nevermind! Jes kiddin'! ;)

Hetha12.jpg

I always attack at dawn.

Ahhh.... a morning man! :D

Only when attacking. I get too anxious to sleep at night so I get up early, attack and then I have the rest of the day to divide the spoils.

And enjoy a leisurely breakfast.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

mmmm... breakfast...

*grabs coat and heads to Tsunami Kate's*

:ph34r:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

I'm a real readhead, provided ye don't take too close a look. And if ye do, I'll poke yer eyes out.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Spoken like a true fiery tempered redhead! I need no further convincing!

:ph34r:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Bonnie Red Weasel  Posted on May 18 2005, 07:58 AM

I'd post a picture of meself, but I don't have one on any website. I'd be happy to share, if anyone would like to host a little pic of me.

Try photobucket.com, they host for free if you sign up for a free account..

Hope thet helps... :lol:

Hetha12.jpg